NEWS

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Play-by-Post / Re: Dumpshock regugees?
« Last post by gilga on <10-03-24/1812:18> »
Hi, thanks for pointing me here.

I don't think I can see private messages here by the way.
Might be an adblocker problem, those sometimes block the top bar which includes the PM options.

thx it indeed was adblocker.
« Last post by Aria on <10-02-24/1718:55> »
I haven't played pbp on Dumpshock in years but hello to any that make it here :)
« Last post by Michael Chandra on <10-02-24/0408:54> »

Might be an adblocker problem, those sometimes block the top bar which includes the PM options.
« Last post by gilga on <10-02-24/0100:22> »

Play-by-Post / Dumpshock regugees?
« Last post by Beta on <10-01-24/1456:05> »
Hopefully the Dumpshock site will be back up soon, but in case not setting up this thread for people who were in PbP games there to help find each other and determine where they could move their game next.

I'm under the same name on Dumpshock (Beta) and was in the Forbidden Arcana game.  I'm in contact with most of the others involved, here and elsewhere, but so far we are missing Thanee.
General Discussion / Re: Newb to...ALL of this
« Last post by IC3H4MM3R on <09-27-24/0831:04> »
Every site has different coding.

I actually find RPG Crossing a bit overwhelming with all the formatting possibilities. My general strategy is to steal someone else's formatting. (By hitting the "quote" button on the post you like, then copying and pasting the results before editing to make them your own.)

The same general approach works on all play-by-post sites. There are many out there, but Shadowrun games are admittedly not common.
Thanks. Sounds like a good plan.
General Discussion / Re: Newb to...ALL of this
« Last post by Tecumseh on <09-27-24/0201:08> »
Every site has different coding.

I actually find RPG Crossing a bit overwhelming with all the formatting possibilities. My general strategy is to steal someone else's formatting. (By hitting the "quote" button on the post you like, then copying and pasting the results before editing to make them your own.)

The same general approach works on all play-by-post sites. There are many out there, but Shadowrun games are admittedly not common.
General Discussion / Re: Augmented-An SR Magazine?
« Last post by IC3H4MM3R on <09-26-24/1834:31> »
Cool. I didn't even know that was a thing. Shrapnel you say? Guess I need to look that up..
General Discussion / Re: Augmented-An SR Magazine?
« Last post by Michael Chandra on <09-26-24/1739:47> »
Catalyst has been promoting it on their social media. Additionally, the submission site is the same site as where Shrapnel is submitted on.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Register