NEWS

[IC] New Beginnings

• 1545 Replies

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #195 on: <02-03-13/2215:58> »
"So when you told us that our companions were breaking bread with the one who summoned you..?"  Fionn cocked an eyebrow expectantly and grinned - far from accusatory, the question was almost playful.
« Last Edit: <02-04-13/0029:12> by RHat »
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #196 on: <02-04-13/0052:12> »
O'Connor finally gave into his hunger and began eating the stew. He figured there'd been enough of a delay that if the other three in his group started showing any symptoms, he and the four others would be able to kill the old man before succumbing themselves. He turned to the newly arrived group, "So according to the old man, it was Tir elves that brought us out here. Any of you know anythin' 'bout that?"
« Last Edit: <02-04-13/0119:23> by Necrogigas »
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #197 on: <02-04-13/0106:23> »
Fionn suddenly got very, very dry.  "Ye'll have to be a mite more focking specific than that, mate.  There is more than one Tír, after all - and if either gets the title of 'THE Tír', well, we were bloody well first."  Somehow, he actually managed to pronounce the quotation marks.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #198 on: <02-04-13/0117:33> »
O'Connor rolled his eyes, "Don't get your panties in a twist Red, well I guess you can't since you're not wearing any. Don't get your dick tied in a knot...? Anyway, which Tir do you think I'm fuckin' talkin' about? The one a bit to the south, or the one on the other side of the world?"
« Last Edit: <02-04-13/0125:36> by Necrogigas »

Characters

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #199 on: <02-04-13/0121:48> »
"Hm.  Note for future reference, sarcasm is lost on the walking bruise."
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #200 on: <02-04-13/0124:45> »
"Said the useless little bitch that obviously didn't put up a fight against whoever abducted us."

Characters

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #201 on: <02-04-13/0126:40> »
"Riiiiight, because my kind of fight is absolutely liable to leave visible marks."
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #202 on: <02-04-13/0130:06> »
"If it don't leave marks, then it ain't a fight."

Characters

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #203 on: <02-04-13/0133:03> »
"Ah, so it's only a fight if you get the shit beaten out of you.  I always thought that was called 'losing'."
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #204 on: <02-04-13/0139:22> »
"If ya don't get as much damage as ya give, then it ain't a fight worth having. Weaklings ain't but a waste o' time. I'll guaran-damn-tee that either a mega-badass or a fuck ton o' guys took me down."
« Last Edit: <02-04-13/0400:56> by Necrogigas »

Characters

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #205 on: <02-04-13/0154:11> »
"Well, I'm glad to know there are SI units for the measure of badassness.  That makes you what, then?  A kilobadass?  Decabadass?  Nanobadass?"[/color
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #206 on: <02-04-13/0155:56> »
"Mouthy little bastard ain't'cha? But out here, in the middle of nowhere, I guess that's all you're good for."
« Last Edit: <02-04-13/0207:47> by Necrogigas »

Characters

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #207 on: <02-04-13/0225:24> »
Clementine looked up at all the commotion O'Connor and Fionn were making. "You know Red, Con's got a point. You have some mouth for someone who's skills are completely useless out here."

"And instead of going off about which is THE Tir"
continues Clem, "I'd take that knife and cut myself a bit of pelt to cover YOUR Tir if I were you."
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #208 on: <02-04-13/0231:19> »
"Oh, is that what you think, oh wise and glorious concussion man?"  Fionn paused for a moment, as if trying to recall something.

"Coyote's a fascinating individual.  North American totem and trickster figure similar to Loki or a great many of the fae.  The old man is very hard to predict and incredibly changeable; Coyote is often depicted as having an unsatiable curiousity and a certain love of risk and danger.  And as for his shamans, independent though they may be they do live by one particular bond, perhaps because it is one of their own making - their word.  Their rules are of their own devising, and they are armed with their guile and charm above all - and one can never forget a trickster's love of catspaws."  As he delivered this micro-lecture, his tone was one of admiration.  He turned, then, to address their host, hitting a bit of a stride - and to a certain extent, enjoying the chance to show off a bit.

"Which brings us back, now, to the fact that you both answered my question by not answering my question, good sir.  It was quite well done - I imagine anyone less used to that exact gambit would have been handily taken in.  But I must ask quite directly whether or not it was you who summoned this spirit to our plane - I imagine you need not have seen him to do so.  For that matter, I've an equal need to ask just what, if anything, you know of how we came to be here or why we are here."  Fionn was respectful in this, treating this not as a confrontation but rather as a friendly conversation.  He grabbed the barghest hide as he did so, gesturing with it and the knife as he did so as to ask for permission.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #209 on: <02-04-13/0454:41> »
O'Connor smirked smugly, "Wise and glorious, I like the sound of that. Keep it up, an' you can get back in my good graces." Red's little lecture turned to static almost immediately, O'Connor rolled his eyes and started making the "yap yap yap" gesture with his hand.

Characters