NEWS

[OOC] Midwest Madness

• 9 Replies

Jairden

• Newb
« on: <06-11-12/1122:12> »
Hey folks. Time to finally take this off. Character sheets and quizzes here, as well as any out of character questions. IC thread for this will be started as soon as you all check in.

For those of you seeing this and having no idea what I'm talking about (basically, the world at large):
I had a tabletop campaign running, but several members are no longer local, and we wanted to keep our storyline going. The setting is Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN at the moment. When we last left our rapscallions (c'mon folks, you know that's what you are), they had just wormed their way into a pair of rival gangs, killed the leaders of both, and made a speedy exit through the middle of full on gang war. They have, however, not yet gotten paid for their trouble. Enjoy, observe, and relax, but please don't post unless you're part of the game or get permission from me!

For the rest of ya....let's Run!

Jairden

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <07-29-12/2317:55> »
On second thought...just check in and say 'here' so we can get started.

Jairden

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <08-16-12/1347:06> »
As a shot in the arm, I posted a "where we left off" in an in character (IC) forum. Let's get rolling with this people, please!

ModelT

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <08-19-12/2222:51> »
Hi.   I have arrived.  This is voss, aka Niel Ichi, aka Spirit Puncher.

ckhaos99

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <08-20-12/1621:57> »
I hate you.

ModelT

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <08-20-12/2037:20> »
When I get some time, I am gonna use the character sheet set up on tbe main sticky thread on this particular forum to post Ichi.

Jairden

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: <09-04-12/2329:12> »
Ichii has posted in character. On the ball folks. One week to make some significant post IC and OOC (Voss and Val excluded) or I'll make replacements for ya.

ModelT

• Newb
« Reply #7 on: <10-16-12/0005:22> »
I want to learn the Shatter spell.   Functions very similar to what I already do.   Either I wanna find it, or failing that, make one.

Jairden

• Newb
« Reply #8 on: <12-08-12/1336:49> »
Finally back! Since we finished a run, I'm actually going to (gasp!) award Karma! Karma award is as follows.

Everyone: 1 Karma for not dying
Everyone: 1 Karma completing at least 2/3 of the objectives
Ichii and Baryll: 1 Karma for your sub-adventure
Charley: 1 Karma for your sub-adventure

Very good for everyone, I enjoyed. Let's get things moving IC again! (This means you, ModelT).

Lineov

• Newb
« Reply #9 on: <11-06-13/1212:56> »
hello nerds.

Is stan.  err... "Owen" ;)