NEWS

[IC] Liminal Spaces

• 58 Replies

Panzergeist

• Chummer
« Reply #45 on: <08-23-13/2347:23> »
"Yes," Siegfried says, "I've seen the signature of that spell he cast on you.  I'm pretty sure I'll recognize it if I see it again.  Did they say who they were, or anything that might identify them?"

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #46 on: <08-24-13/1250:57> »
"Just Semi-Christian Verbatim, seeking the lords council, and the like."

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #47 on: <08-25-13/1940:57> »
"Like I said before, if you want to return to the scene and look around, it might be possible to track down the attackers by something left there." Devon puts some marks in a chart and gets the troll's belongings, looking it over for anything that might fetch some kind of compensation for his work and supplies before returning to Armless.  He begins to usher them out, trying to leave the clinic for the second time today.

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #48 on: <08-25-13/1959:40> »
Taking back his gear the Troll does not mention his handshake being ignored by the doctor and is calmly ushered from the premises. "I do not wish to look for them, they are beyond my ability to hunt and they feel they have had their taste of Metahuman blood for today. That will be good enough. Revenge is for fools."

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #49 on: <08-25-13/2147:58> »
"Well, they may not be beyond my ability.  If there are Humanis goons operating in The Oasis they need to be dealt with, there are too many meta families that live here, with kids and elderly." nodding towards and waving at Mrs. Nash, an old orc lady in her forties who was just arriving to help put the babies in the nursery down.

"You don't do revenge?  Fine, come with me anyway, call it compensation for services rendered, that's how it works around here.  I need you to make sure if we find anything it matches your attackers and not some random squatter."  Devon heads back to where he found Armless, intentionally following the sporadic drops of troll's blood on the street.

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #50 on: <08-25-13/2156:15> »
"Very well, if service is what you wish." Laying the spear on the ground, Armless drops to his hands and knees in front of Devon, "I pledge my services and protection to you, Doctor, until you deem my debt repaid."

He then follows Devon to the scene of his attack, not sure where it is from here.

Panzergeist

• Chummer
« Reply #51 on: <08-25-13/2229:02> »
"Revenge may be a poor motive," Siegfried opines, "but if they attacked you for no particular reason, they'll be attacking others as well.  The police don't do much for folks here in the barrens; it's up to us to keep the streets safe.  Well, not safe really, but at least survivable.  I'll go with you two." 

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #52 on: <08-26-13/0011:20> »
Devon stops in shock at the troll's display.  When he rises again, Devon responds jokingly, "Please don't do that anymore, I have enough height issues, I don't need to know that you have to get that low to be eye level." 

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #53 on: <08-26-13/0017:37> »
"It is a tradition,most of my Tribe are metas but not all are trolls. I shall warn you before I must perform one again."

Panzergeist

• Chummer
« Reply #54 on: <08-28-13/1640:42> »
"Alright then, let's go take a look at the scene of the crime."  Siegfried starts heading out of the clinic, back to where they found Armless. 

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #55 on: <08-29-13/1656:29> »
Thursday, February 7th, 2075 - 21:00
Redmond
The troll, the orc, and the human walking through the streets don't attract too much attention, except from those who had seen Devon pushing the troll's body a few hours earlier. Most of those, however, know Devon (or at least of him), and so are just glad to have such a capable doctor around. After a while, they reach the mouth of the alley leading to the courtyard, the last of the streetlights casting a pale glow around them.

Downtown
After strolling through the mall for a while, vainly trying to catch another glimpse of whoever was following him, Rand decides to head out to get something to eat.

[spoiler]
I'm doing a bit of a pull to get Rand's timeline synced back up with the rest of the group. Novocrane, if you want to fill in the details of what he's done in the last four hours, please go for it. And you can also pick where you want some grub. :)
[/spoiler]
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #56 on: <09-01-13/1745:42> »
"First let's see if your attackers left anything besides spell residue, if they were waiting in ambush they could have left any number of traces we could track."  Devon says, beginning a detailed visual search. 

6d6.hits(5)=0 no glitch

Unless I get some bonus dice I probably don't find much, but I am good at directing the others to search. :)

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #57 on: <09-26-13/1454:04> »
GM Announcement: Game temporarily paused.

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #58 on: <11-19-13/1441:14> »
GM Announcement: I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to close this game. I've realized that I simply don't have enough time right now to do a proper job of GM'ing a game, and that's simply not fair to the players.