NEWS

( IC ) Neverland

• 401 Replies

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #315 on: <06-09-14/0904:19> »
The school is mostly dark. It's easy enough for you to pick out where the auditorium is from the drones visual imagery feed. It's the only area that's mostly lit. You see the occasional tailored suit of a bodyguard out on the side steps for a smoke break. But, the next 2ish hrs are going to pass very quietly from the looks of it.
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Ericen

• Chummer
« Reply #316 on: <06-09-14/1133:06> »
Quietly watching the security move in and out of the entrance burning their lives away, Shade slowly shakes his head never understanding how someone fights all their lives to keep from dying in the shadows but willing kills themselves one fire at a time. I am glad drones don't smoke I would have to breath that noxious sludge everyday.
 Well I think I really need to get a good look inside to see if Mr J is in there with the wifey and exactly how much security is with them. So I will split off 1 Fly Spy off and pilot him into the school as close to the same time as one of the security walks back into the school hoping they will keep a closer eye on him than me.

Matrix Command:
All other drones auto pilot engage and standard security patterns
Jump to Fly Spy 3 aka: Doo
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #317 on: <06-09-14/1531:39> »
Ok mate, keep us out of line of sight of the security, but keep a camera trained on all the exits. One feed on each of these internal screens. James, how we looking for security cameras over these exits? anything you can do about them?
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #318 on: <06-10-14/1148:47> »
As the fly spy approaches the security guard to "hitch a ride through the door" the top-notch security protocols and equipment are armed and fully operational.
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #319 on: <06-10-14/1226:58> »
@ Derren you hear your comm buzz.

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #320 on: <06-10-14/1229:33> »
Derren calls up his calls and messages up on his image link with a thought command, hopefully it was one of the guys getting back to him about that coyote
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #321 on: <06-10-14/1249:24> »
@ Derren The message is from Rubber Ducky, a particularly gregarious orc you met some years back. To those who don't know him Ducky is a loudly cheerful womanizer who's drinking will always get him into trouble. To those who do know him he's a solid gunman who's drinking and womanizing make him risky for the big jobs. But, you happen to know he's been running in & out of Tir for a few years now and has connections on both sides of the borders. >>Hey Double D, good to know you're still alive and kicking. I won't say shooting since I got boots that can shoot straighter than those little pea-shooters you call pistols. Tell you what. I'm up for a bit of hunting on some good forest land, How about you come up for a bit of vacation and I'll show you how a real man hunts. Tell Juliana I said to lend you a real gun from my private collection.<<  Juliana is code for a small town near the border where Jules lives, a coyote shaman of your passing acquaintance. And the reference to his private collection of guns means he'll be taking you himself.)
« Last Edit: <06-10-14/1334:06> by ismilealot »

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #322 on: <06-10-14/1302:51> »
//Doing good man! Ha, these pea shooters shoot straight enough for me :-) Vacation sounds good mate, been a while since I've done any hunting. Got a few friends with me; you got enough "real guns" to go around?//
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #323 on: <06-10-14/1328:08> »
@ Derren, >>My taste in guns runs wide my friend. I got something for everyone up to a party of ten. And if a few of your friends are women than I know I got something for them to handle. And more than enough privacy in my tent for them to handle it. *loud guffaw* Tell you what, You tell me how many we're looking at and I'll arrange enough food, drink and accommodations for a long weekend. I know a spot that's got heavy game running right now and if you can manage to avoid scaring the game away with them heavy boots of yours you might even bag you something real nice with absolutely no muss no fuss and no getting tangled up in all the red tape you seemed to specialize in back in the day.<< >>Oh, and be sure to let me know any special needs. I've got no intention of gettin' hell and gone from civilization and find out one of your light-weight city folk thought hunting in the wilderness came with all the comforts of home.<<
« Last Edit: <06-10-14/1333:27> by ismilealot »

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #324 on: <06-10-14/1334:52> »
//Haha, you haven't changed much then I see? yeah had more than my fair share of red tape, not up for any more of that. Bring guns for six, and we'll bring some beers over.//
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #325 on: <06-10-14/1504:18> »
@ Derren >>Make sure that's six cases Double D. I know the hunters in my group and they're heavy drinkers.<< Six cases is code for 6k and the word heavy indicates he's bringing guys who've made the run at least enough that he's confident in their skills.
« Last Edit: <06-10-14/1514:14> by ismilealot »

Ericen

• Chummer
« Reply #326 on: <06-10-14/1511:35> »
Jumped into Doo so
Perception + Intution = 6 Dice
Perception: 6d6t5 3
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #327 on: <06-10-14/1518:43> »
You don't spot anything actively watching you but it's extremely hard to tell since you're trying to stay hidden from any scanners as well as a bodyguard.

Celtibero

• Omae
« Reply #328 on: <06-10-14/2001:58> »
>>> Compose message: Darren
   >>>link for slaving weapons is a go, i can run six  items at your discretion

>>>Config ASDF
   >>>3/5/3/5
>>>Shutdown programs
   >>>Toolbox
   >>>Browse
>>>Load program
   >>>Wrapper
   >>>Encryptation
>>>Run Silent: Enable

The operation taking a mere 12 seconds at most, James was ready to go and receive the slaving of the items from Darren, jumping out of VR momentarily he set the satellite link operational, connecting it to his Deck, the operation done and the rush and tingle of the virtual world flooding his senses James persona fle in the direction of the violin recital location.
Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral

Ericen

• Chummer
« Reply #329 on: <06-10-14/2106:24> »
Matrix Command:
Load Wrapper Maintenance Drone
Mode: Silent Running
Commands Complete

Pilot the fly spy to cross security at the same time as a body guard.
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

Register