NEWS

( IC ) Neverland

• 401 Replies

Ericen

• Chummer
« Reply #285 on: <05-23-14/1124:25> »
Shakes his head in disbelief, he really just threatened me, no one threatens me, Sammy did it for a while, I swore over his bloody body and my sisters grave no one would ever hold something over me again. We need to straighten this out now.
Walk over to where loud mouth left his body, pull a comfortable chair up in front of him, slowly work the barrel of my predator into his mouth and wait.
Seeing Loki start to wake, I get within inches of his face.
Let's make this crystal clear, DON'T YOU EVER THREATEN ME AGAIN if you ever do I can promise you won't live to go play Mage boy again.
Pulls the predator out of loki's mouth and holsters it.
Looks over his shoulder and says
Oh don't worry there is a opening beside Slick Sammy
Goes and gets back to maintenance on the van
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

martinchaen

« Reply #286 on: <05-23-14/1513:02> »
Having been threatened at gun point by someone he thought of as a friend or who was at least on friendly terms, Loki decided enough was enough and slipped away in the night, never to be seen again by Siren, Shade, and the rest.
« Last Edit: <05-23-14/1609:36> by martinchaen »

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #287 on: <05-26-14/0919:02> »
It is now 14::00 on Tues afternoon. The News feed has a quick weather update. News of the upcoming corp. shareholders meeting. An update on the progress of construction on the I 70. A raid on a gang attempting to smuggle mil spec armaments and a stage collapse during a live performance at a local stadium.
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Celtibero

• Omae
« Reply #288 on: <05-26-14/2011:08> »
Having been at work to change a few details in his persona, Fido's new Icon and debugging his program, James switched off from VR. His AR clock display flashing 1400. Stretching his muscles and going out for a quick smoke James returned inside, the long hours of mental work requiring some soykaff and  something hot in his stomach, tasty was unfortunately not an options, The professor "gift" desert long gone and the MRE being the standard fare available.

Popping up the bag and eating a few spoonfuls of it James looked at the other guys lying around anyone seen dandelion eater? James asked while wiping the mouth and taking a sip from one of the few beers still available.
« Last Edit: <05-26-14/2024:16> by Celtibero »
Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #289 on: <05-26-14/2017:22> »
"He ran off into the night sky." remarks the professor. "As long as he doesn't blab, we're all perfectly fine, perfectly fine. Never trust someone who takes the name off a historical character who time and time again couldn't be trusted I say." he remarks, fiddling with his device again. "I suppose I have only enough time to try and finish one of these up,"

It wasn't enough time though for the rectile and to finish this one up. "Now you three need cameras, I can't be on the field with you all easily. I haven't even fired a gun, quite dreadful things truely. I prefer something a little more sophisticated."
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

Ericen

• Chummer
« Reply #290 on: <05-26-14/2136:56> »
Sorry guys, the Mage threatened to mind control us and take pictures to blackmail us, after my youth I lost my composure and threatened him at gun point. I might of went overboard and I drove him off.
So he won't be coming back and we need to complete this job, so tell me what plan you have for your driver.
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

Celtibero

• Omae
« Reply #291 on: <05-26-14/2143:34> »
Oh sweet! just Sweet! and while you where at it why not call in the Azzies and tell them we're coming? .... Taking a deep breath James drops the beer and the half eaten ration Ok...what's done is done... just don't go waving that thing again like its a limp... never mind... just keep it on your pocket... Fishing for the Zippo and starting to open and close it, multiple times, James continues Darren, this changes all the plans, suggestions sir?
Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #292 on: <05-26-14/2154:31> »
"I say we do what you planned there. Hit them on the road, right after the recital. Emotionally it would be the best time.. especially if the kid plays really well."   he says, "You tell me where to send them, and I'll a little of my own magic. Meanwhile, I'll also give you all and over watch as well. Just remember to wear your cameras and microphones. The more we have the bettter I can see."

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #293 on: <05-28-14/2340:43> »
The trid news feed reads 19:00. Ganger shoot-out in the 3rd Ward caused police to shut down the area for over four hours. Police state that all the members responsible have been rounded up and jailed pending trial. They will release names of victims when the families have been notified. An upcoming concert by Maria Mercurial has hit a snag when the singer insisted that the stadium upgrade it's holographic systems. A spokesperson for Ms. Mercurial states that the singer was very unhappy with the system last time she was here as it failed to deliver the quality performance enhancements that were programmed in. Now, with the new concert enhancements at an even higher level than before Ms Mercurial is concerned that her viewers will not receive more than a fraction of those, if any at all if the system completely breaks down. This is not the first complaint stadium owner Erado Herrnandez de Varga has received. His spokesperson has failed to comment at this time.  Construction on I 70 is going ahead of schedule and city planners are now saying it could be completed as early as this weekend. Stock for Wuxing has climbed 3.5% as it's newest ship gets ready to begin shipping it's latest foray into the designer grains market. Aztechnologies bioware's market is down 5.1% amid rumors that it's latest project is completely stalled and it's CEO is planning on scrapping the project at this months shareholders meeting. Emotions are running high among fans of the Martial E-sport CAGE as it gets ready to host it's 15th world domination match. 
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #294 on: <05-29-14/1730:57> »
Derren was furious at the outburst and the loss of a team member before they'd even really got going.
Don't ever pull that shit again boy, we needed that mage. Now we're wide open to any magical bullshit that kid can chuck. You keep your arse either stuck in that van or doing something useful with those tools you hear? There's to be no more fighting amongst our own.
He rubbed his forehead in frustration at the turn of events before turning to look at his arsenal of available weapons
Fuck....this prick really ain't making this easy
Yeah, this changes everything, but it also changes nothing. We lost the subtle option, and we've lost any hope we had of suppressing the kid's abilities.
Best chance we have now is to stick with the ambush, but we've gotta knock em out and keep em out. Yo, rigger boy, these vehicles got any stowage area big enough to hide a kid in? Anyone here any good at playing doctors and nurses? Think we'll go with gas grenades and knockout darts at the ambush then keep em sedated till we hit the border. Less trouble that way
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #295 on: <05-29-14/1738:30> »
The Professor shook his head. Come now my dear boy, from what the mage said before he left in a tiff, what we are dealing with isnt a lighting bolt shooting mage, but a mage of machine. Technokinetic. Now, give me where you want to ambush them, hmmm?

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #296 on: <05-29-14/1756:22> »
ok prof, you explain how that makes it better and I'll cheer up. I mean these freaks can short the guts of a car or screw a plane's nav system just by looking at it, right?! trust me, I'm not getting into a plane with a pissed off techno if it's awake. He's going under and staying under for the duration.
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Ericen

• Chummer
« Reply #297 on: <05-29-14/1805:15> »
Yes there is a concealed compartment that will fit a troll or smaller.
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #298 on: <05-29-14/1805:42> »
"Honestly, it wouldnt be any different if the boy was a decker. " he reminds him. "Id be more worried if the kid was a decked out augmented machine."

Celtibero

• Omae
« Reply #299 on: <05-29-14/2022:23> »
So its will to be overt action... not much we can do in that department...we have the schedule gentleman, shall we move in and grab the kid? Shade, think you can get as video feed to see if the mother and kid are going in the same car, if not we might need to think of something to put them in the same car.
Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral