NEWS

( IC ) Neverland

• 401 Replies

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #300 on: <05-30-14/0626:11> »
we'll need to get the vehicle swaps in place first. You got enough narcoject to keep them under till we cross the border? Anyone got any medical training or at least handy with a medkit?
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #301 on: <06-02-14/0513:46> »
"None at all. And we're running out of time. Where Should I send them to?" The Professor taps his food, waiting for the combative guys to figure out where they wanted to set up.
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

Celtibero

• Omae
« Reply #302 on: <06-02-14/0559:26> »
hearing the Professor and finishing the pending work on his new persona, James looks up to the professor, the guns assembled and cleaned in the top of the workbench along with all the loaded spare clips. Looking at his AR display teh clock is ticking 1905 Time to get a move on then...

>>>Restart Deck
>>>Config ASDF
   >>>3/5/5/4
 >>>Load program:
   >>>Fido
   >>>Virtual Machine
   >>>Browse
   >>>Toolbox
>>>Set Grid Hop: Global
>>>Set Mode: Run Silent OFF

>>>Message Fido
    >>>Matrix search data filtering protocol on my mark

>>>Matrix Search: Violin recital location AND Delphine Marguerreta Cantu-De Los Santos de Smith AND/OR Seferino Chavez-Smith

Ok gentleman The Professor is correct and the clock is ticking, the recital should have started by now, Shade i will have the location of the recital in a few seconds, i suggest we lock and load, ill do some matrix surveillance en route, and gentleman, do not forget your cameras for the professor Clipping the magazine on the Heckler & Koch, James looked at the other remaining members Shade, some drones on the air would be handy, to provide for some recon and while you are at it can i ask you to try and see which car or cars took the family to the recital?

Fido matrix search teamwork test: 9d6t5 3
matrix seach - threashold 1[7]: 11d6t5 2 (1 net hit, on a base time of 30s, due to running the browser, should be 15s as i only wanted the location of the recital)
Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #303 on: <06-02-14/0632:37> »
>>Delphine Marguerreta Cantu-De Los Santos mother of Juan Seferino De Los Santos-Smith attends school at The Cemanahuac Institute. Violin recital is scheduled for tonight at 19:00.<<  >> Seferino Chavez-Smith, President of Mil Milagros is on the board of directors of the Tamoachan Symphony Orchestra whose lead violinist has been wrapped in scandal this year. Chavez-Smith has called for the removal of the violinist stating that the symphonies first violinist has "detracted from the music and his art by his behavior."

Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Ericen

• Chummer
« Reply #304 on: <06-02-14/1039:15> »
You got it, anyone riding along in the trail car, or everyone in the van?
Hop in the van buckle up and jack in.

Matrix Command:
Input directions to Delphine Marguerreta Cantu-De Los Santos home
Copy directions auto pilot west wind, follow
Start west wind
Run Fly Spy diagnostics
Set Surveillance mode
Matrix Command Complete

Knowing there is no place to park close to the home, I will park the WestWind at the ambush point on the way to the home, then drive a large circle around the estate while I allow the fly spies to watch the home and cars to see who enters which cars and if I can tell seating configuration so we can tell where mom and son are and where dad and the bodyguards are. Also noticing if there is a change to who the bodyguards are since it is a family outing.
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

Celtibero

• Omae
« Reply #305 on: <06-04-14/1903:21> »
Van is good bet, Professor, think you could do me a favour? can you run a search pattern for location, transit level, population density, crime level and security to get us a good spot for an ambush?
Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #306 on: <06-05-14/0751:23> »
Right then, as we don't have our dandelion eater, this is gonna have to be a quick and brutal snatch and grab.
Anyone getting out of the van for the snatch is gonna need some kind of breathing apparatus or gas mask. if not, stay in the car and shut of the vents.
Make sure we can get the cargo into the stowage, so rip out anything that doesn't need to be there. As for the ambush, we need to get them as they are getting into or out of the car if we can, so pull up some imagery of the location of this recital.
Anyone got any narcoject?

Derren grabs a disposable needle out of his medkit and draws up a shot before storing it in back in the medkit in the rigging of the rear of the van.
Non-lethal ammo for this gents, carry some live rounds on you in case this goes to shit I bloody well hope not..
He grabs the Antioch, filling its magazine with high explosive grenades That's plan B sorted before grabbing his Ares alpha and filling the underslung's mag with neurostun grenades.
Derren grabs the gel clips and 2 clips of regular ammo, ramming the first gel-loaded clip home and checking chamber.
Grabbing both his arm slides, he straps them on each arm and loads a clip in each fichetti before securing his ruger in it's concealable holster and slotting 6 APDS rounds into the chamber, stowing a speedloader in his internal jacket pocket as a backup
James, you able to keep all this stuff running quiet and off the grid?
He secures his monocle and headphones before donning his helmet, strapping it up securely before putting on his heavy lined coat, his respirator ready in a pocket.
Derren bends down to tie up his boots securely, remembering his first day in boot camp and loosing his left boot on the second obstacle of the course. Running for the rest of the day with one boot was not something he wanted to repeat, and this had all become part of his ritual, his mental preparation. He secured the combat knife in its concealable sheath, making sure it was nice and tight before addressing the others again.
Lets do this quick and clean yeah. We tail them, burst out the van, gas the area and get them in the van ASAP. once in the van we get the destination from the mum and knock them out for the ride. We drive clean and quick to the border and get across with the goods however we can. Speaking of which, anyone got any coyote contacts?

Drafting up a quick message to his underworld contacts he rattles a message over the 'trix:
//Evening gents, either of you got any contacts who run the border into the Tir? could do with some assistance getting in and out quietly//

« Last Edit: <06-05-14/0801:52> by Csjarrat »
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Ericen

• Chummer
« Reply #307 on: <06-05-14/1113:59> »
Okay gentlemen let's get this going.
Matrix Command:
Roto Drone, Ammo Command, load gel rounds & stun gernades
Doberman Drone, Ammo Command, load gel rounds & stun gernades
Matrix Commands Complete:

Everyone into the rover and buckle up.
Hop in the rover, and head to the recital location. when we arrive I will launch fly spies
Matrix Command:
Fly Spies launch
Recon mode
Head towards targets home, notify when cars move out to recital.
Roto Drone, launch
Mode, high over watch
Doberman Drone, system check, prepare launch.
Matrix Commands Complete

Head to back of rover and slide open the smuggling compartment.
Okay gang, fly spies are heading to the home to see which and how many cars. Roto Drone is on high over watch waiting on the to arrive before getting closer. Doberman is ready to launch all have gel rounds and stun gernades loaded.
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #308 on: <06-05-14/1507:25> »
"Right, I'll get on that." The Professor begins playing with his commlink, though still doing the search with his living persona.

Data Search: 10d6t5 5

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #309 on: <06-06-14/1023:52> »
>>Cemanhouac Institute 1365 E. 8th Ave<<
>>Current Traffic Level Light<<
>>Population Density : Suburban<<
>>Crime Level : Low street crime, High White collar crime<<
((The Cemanhouac Institute is near the corner of 8th & Lafayette, on a map is near the current day Cheesman Park.) (The Chavez-Smith residence is E. Dakota Ave near S. Gaylord just south of the present day Denver Country Club.))
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #310 on: <06-07-14/0757:49> »
"Well, I've got the information," The Professor says turning to the others as he sends them a copy of it.

Celtibero

• Omae
« Reply #311 on: <06-07-14/1640:45> »
taking off the jacket and flexing his right cyber hand, James enters the van.

All ready gentleman, Professor, weŽll discuss the location en route, IŽll be on VR if you need me. Shade,Darren sir, shall we get moving? taking and seat and strapping in James shifts into VR, the familiar tingle of the digital reality rushing in as it takes form.
Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #312 on: <06-08-14/1221:17> »
"Very well, lets vamoose!" he remarks, getting in shortly after, before also going into VR.

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #313 on: <06-08-14/1243:51> »
Alrite gents, first plan is to snatch outside the recital, if that is not possible then we hit the ambush site. James, can you keep these weapons off the grid? other than that, ready when you are.
Derren slaved the guns over to James, trusting in his skills to keep their broadcasts off the grid. He synced each of his weapons with his smartgun system and activated his ancient wired reflexes system in preparation for the job ahead.
He jumps in the van last, slides the door closed and banged on the driver's seat. Let's move.
His heart thumped aggressively against his chest wall as the van pulled out of the lot, hitting the main road. There was no going back now.
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Ericen

• Chummer
« Reply #314 on: <06-08-14/1510:58> »
Okay let's head to recital, park a safe distance away, Roto drone high above on stand by. Fly spy watching for cars to bring family. Both other fly spies check around recital building and on top as well. Smuggling compartment open and ready. Doberman ready to go for snatch.

Okay gentlemen everything is a go for me.
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal