NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings

• 1943 Replies

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1800 on: <11-19-13/1803:18> »
Updates-

I got everyone's notes sent out, have only received one character sheet for insertion in the OOC thread.

Anyone carrying a physical wound please take a look at the rulebook for appropriate rolls and then make those roles here after you have spelled out the modifiers.  (Stun damge will obviously be healed once you get a good night's sleep )

I am thinking of either making a downtime IC thread for this game to handle some roleplaying aspects that need done, especially since some of you seem to need some prodding.  Any opposition to the thought? 

Rhat, still waiting for a response from you on the hardcopy not

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1801 on: <11-19-13/2002:52> »
Downtime IC would work for me.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1802 on: <11-20-13/0116:38> »
Downtime IC can be fun, especially with initiation and stuff like that.

For the character sheet, I'm still waiting to know what I have to put as group name and ordeal for my initiation.  The rest is done, so if you want I can already sent that (I always make one in that code at the beginning).

EDIT: body x2 test (1 day), each hit heals one physical damage:
body x2 =8 (8d6.hits(5)=4, 8d6.hits(5)=4)
I heal everything I have after two days (I had 6 physical).  Go Orc toughness.  :)
« Last Edit: <11-20-13/0131:59> by farothel »
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1803 on: <11-20-13/0200:56> »
I sent my character sheet but things might change depending on what happens during downtime.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1804 on: <11-20-13/0404:54> »
[spoiler=Healing]
Body 4 x 2 = Pool 8
8d6.hits(5) → [2,3,6,5,5,2,6,2] = (4)
8d6.hits(5) → [2,1,2,5,6,2,5,1] = (3)

So two days needed to heal seven physical damage.
[/spoiler]
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1805 on: <11-20-13/1601:42> »
Okay, so I guess I have to apologize for being a bad GM again, I didn't take a real opportunity to study the healing rules and I assumed that they were long term like they used to be.  But considering that neither of you followed my instructions and took a close look and included all your modifiers, I am not gonna feel real bad about changing things up on you.

So, here is the thing, I am going to enforce the realistic rules on healing.  Which means you do not get the multiplier on your dice pool.  You are also both magicians so that applies an additional -2.  I know Sammy is using her DocWagon contract for hospitalization so she has no modifier but will pay 500 nuyen per day, more if she opts to pay for additional care, call it 100 more per day for every additional +1 to a max of +3.  If O'Connor is NOT seeking medical attention and is going to try and tough it out on his own, that is a -1.  I know he has an autodoc, but without someone to run it, his wound modifier will apply to the rating and it will exhaust his supplies.

I hope you don't think I am being a complete jerk, but I do have a carrot for you.  I will tell you that glitches and critical glitches are already decided for these rules, Glitch and healing takes place but costs you an extra day, a critical means you lose 2 days and get no healing.  I am also not applying standard degrading extended test rules to this.

Body 4 x 2 = Pool 8
8d6.hits(5) → [2,3,6,5,5,2,6,2] = (4)
8d6.hits(5) → [2,1,2,5,6,2,5,1] = (3)

EDIT: body x2 test (1 day), each hit heals one physical damage:
body x2 =8 (8d6.hits(5)=4, 8d6.hits(5)=4)
I heal everything I have after two days (I had 6 physical).  Go Orc toughness.  :)

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #1806 on: <11-20-13/1606:20> »
have only received one character sheet for insertion in the OOC thread.

Farothel indicated that Sammy's character sheet had been sent, and I remember sending Torley's (though I didn't have the forum save my message...bad habit that I need to break, I think). I never got confirmation on his character sheet or downtime actions--do I need to re-send?
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

irisheathen

• Omae
  • "There is enough time to sleep when you're dead."
« Reply #1807 on: <11-20-13/1758:11> »
A lot happened in 24 hours on here. So I was wondering if someone in the group was going to do first aid or magical healing before we split up? Otherwise Johnny has like 4 boxes of physical damage so his first stop  will be which ever street doc his fixer suggested. Just send me the bill Crossbow (or tell me the modifiers and cost. ::))
I would really enjoy some downtime IC to let us flesh out our characters a little and buy stuff as we think of them. Also I'll try to have the character sheet to you tonight or tomorrow.
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
-H.L. Mencken (1880-1956)

Speech
Thoughts
Matrix Speech
Matrix <<Text>>

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1808 on: <11-20-13/1826:05> »
Any damage you took in the fight was stun damage, if you are still carrying wounds from earlier, you need medical attention.  Stun gets healed by rest.

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1809 on: <11-20-13/1835:20> »
Post Mortem IC thread http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?topic=13707.0

Interpersonal interactions can be written out here, feel free to pick up the threads I started and run with them.

irisheathen

• Omae
  • "There is enough time to sleep when you're dead."
« Reply #1810 on: <11-20-13/1848:31> »
Ok then I only have the two boxes of physical that I started the game with.
EDIT:
Also that means all of my rolls in the last fight were wonky. Sorry.
« Last Edit: <11-20-13/1850:34> by irisheathen »
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
-H.L. Mencken (1880-1956)

Speech
Thoughts
Matrix Speech
Matrix <<Text>>

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1811 on: <11-21-13/0251:54> »
Post Mortem IC thread http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?topic=13707.0

Interpersonal interactions can be written out here, feel free to pick up the threads I started and run with them.

I've also sent you a question via PM.  and I forgot to sent you the character sheet.  I'll try not to forget tonight.  :)
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1812 on: <11-21-13/0607:23> »

I've also sent you a question via PM.  and I forgot to sent you the character sheet.  I'll try not to forget tonight.  :)
I got the PM a few days ago, is there something I didn't address?

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1813 on: <11-21-13/2239:18> »
Edited my last post, there was some confusion.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #1814 on: <11-21-13/2308:28> »
Huh. I could've sworn Clem said something in Or'zet back when we all woke up in the field. ???

Ah, well. Guess Sam can't add that one to his repertoire, then. *sigh*
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!