NEWS

Pixies and firearms

• 49 Replies

_Pax_

« Reply #45 on: <07-17-12/2147:18> »
You could also make a backpack with an intermediary frame, that held the pack AWAY from the pixie's wing joints .... giving the wings enough room to move unfettered.

Tsuarok

• Chummer
« Reply #46 on: <07-18-12/0058:36> »
Fanny packs are awesome

Thrass

• Omae
« Reply #47 on: <07-18-12/0721:17> »
I never actually looked ad pixie images (can you link some?)
depending on where the wings are you can make the backpack so that it stays below and or beneath the wings...
depending on the wings again one could make it so, that the backpack stays inbetween the wings
(not with actually working wings this is not an option because the of the airflow that needs to happen right there)

I always had the impression that pixies were roughly half the size of a small kindergarden child is this about right or are they even smaller?
(newborn sized maybe?)
Speech - Thought - Matrix
Characters: Andy - Andys rolls

_Pax_

« Reply #48 on: <07-18-12/0726:07> »
Pixies have dragonfly-style wings, directly in the middle of their back.  (There're pictures in Running Wild.)

Tsuarok

• Chummer
« Reply #49 on: <07-18-12/1001:12> »
I never actually looked ad pixie images (can you link some?)
depending on where the wings are you can make the backpack so that it stays below and or beneath the wings...
depending on the wings again one could make it so, that the backpack stays inbetween the wings
(not with actually working wings this is not an option because the of the airflow that needs to happen right there)

I always had the impression that pixies were roughly half the size of a small kindergarden child is this about right or are they even smaller?
(newborn sized maybe?)

They average 45 cm (about a foot and a half).  That puts them at about the height of a 10 month old.  Newborns average 4 inches shorter.