NEWS

[OOC] The Dragonslayer

• 69 Replies

Weebomancer

• Newb
« Reply #30 on: <05-02-12/1313:27> »
I'm assuming everyone would get to the Johnson or a room and wait for the rest at their own pace. So far we have one person at Mr. Johnson and one in their room. Another is being checked out by the desk woman with no name tag.

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #31 on: <05-02-12/1451:49> »
We could just skip to the meeting, and be done with it. A little handwavium, and we're all sitting, waiting for the Johnson to start speaking.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Nycidian Grey

• Newb
« Reply #32 on: <05-02-12/1458:01> »
^^^^

Lethe

• Omae
  • Every man dies. Not every man really lives.
« Reply #33 on: <05-03-12/1014:21> »
e-do hasn't been online for over to weeks now. jian for 4 days, but stated he was quite busy. Should we wait for them or was a certain drop out expected?

CT is really curious about this guy. Does he notice any magic activity around him or implants in him?
« Last Edit: <05-03-12/1107:55> by Lethe »

Weebomancer

• Newb
« Reply #34 on: <05-03-12/1753:53> »
This is why I aim for 8 players. Because if they all are able it's not too many for me. If they aren't then at most we get cut to about 4 players. If more then that can't make it....I just will GM fiat in players to replace them and if that extreme measure should fail I just GM for 3 or less players.

On that note if I do get anyone to fill in places if we lose too many players. I will note that once you are done making your character you may gain and equal amount of karma to what others have. So should to group somehow amass 100 karma you will start with that much upon joining.

He seems to be normal, so completely normal in fact, one would think he is a monk or holds some kind of all natural stance on things. Of course he could be masking at an unbelievable level.
« Last Edit: <05-03-12/1755:30> by Weebomancer »

Lethe

• Omae
« Reply #35 on: <05-08-12/1130:14> »
I am not sure, if i understood it right so far.

We will not be ourselves means, we get fake identities and also disguises for that job. KE will think, it will be someone else, probably someone they know already.  We will be hunted as criminals, but only as long as we keep those identities, hence the minimal impact. Doesn't sound too bad, if its possible to keep our real identities hidden. I am not afraid of KE... yet.

Weebomancer

• Newb
« Reply #36 on: <05-13-12/2133:48> »
Indeed. And again sorry for the delay. Work is being a pain in my butt right now.

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #37 on: <05-14-12/0811:51> »
Cop killers heh?  I think Shrike is the first character I've ever played who might actually consider this :)  the benefits of not being human  ;)

Sounds like there will be lots of collatoral damage which might not be great for some people...unless we're meant to evacuate the building first?  Might be worth someone asking the question, not sure Shrike would care too much...then again her old self would have...hmmm, dilema!
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

bangbangtequila

• Omae
« Reply #38 on: <05-14-12/1306:20> »
Does anyone have any half decent negotiation skill or is it up to me?

If you want to negotiate individually, have at it, but I'll not have you muck about with mine :p

Lethe

• Omae
« Reply #39 on: <05-14-12/1445:51> »

If you want to negotiate individually, have at it, but I'll not have you muck about with mine :p
well with 2 cha and 1 skill, i can have a maximum of 6 dice. i seriously hope someone will do us the favor ;-)

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #40 on: <05-14-12/1448:19> »

well with 2 cha and 1 skill, i can have a maximum of 6 dice. i seriously hope someone will do us the favor ;-)

I either have 10 dice or 14 dice depending on if Weebo uses that stupid tacked on bulldrek on social modifiers (personally, I throw that drek in the toilet when I have a bowel movement), so I could be of at least some assistance depending on the ruling there.
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
« Reply #41 on: <05-14-12/1554:18> »
Don't have any ranks in Negotiation, but I have 9 dice.

My Characters

Lethe

• Omae
« Reply #42 on: <05-15-12/0143:54> »
that stupid tacked on bulldrek on social modifiers (personally, I throw that drek in the toilet when I have a bowel movement)
Hehe, you mean the rules?
Quote from: SR4A,p.130
Cumulative positive Social Modifiers may not exceed the character’s combined natural Attribute + Skill Ratings.

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
« Reply #43 on: <05-15-12/0550:04> »
Yes, a change from SR4 that basically makes it so that if you don't have a face, you're better off starting fights than trying social skills.

My Characters

Lethe

• Omae
« Reply #44 on: <05-15-12/0818:54> »
Only if you use charisma as a dump stat... and yes that's what faces are for, i guess.