NEWS

Pistons?

• 41 Replies

Mystic

• Freelancer
  • Omae
  • Word Mercenary
« Reply #30 on: <10-30-11/0113:22> »
But speaking of Pistons/Haze, I wonder if anything else will come of this situation?
Magic 8 Ball says, "It seems likely."
Oooooo, fun times ahead.
Bringing chaos, mayhem, and occasionally cookies to the Sixth World since 2052!

"Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it can't be hard on your clients"-Rule 38, The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries, Schlock Mercenary.

Phylos Fett

• Omae
  • Kind-of A Freelancer...
« Reply #31 on: <10-30-11/0350:28> »
As of Street Legends, he is "clean". And on the run from authorities in Salish and Seattle over that whole date rape thing from Ghost Cartels.
Maybe he's clean, but he's also lying to himself when he says he's not a junkie anymore. It's like the mob: Once in, never out. I speak from experience here.

You're in the mob? ;)

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #32 on: <10-30-11/1322:55> »
As of Street Legends, he is "clean". And on the run from authorities in Salish and Seattle over that whole date rape thing from Ghost Cartels.
Maybe he's clean, but he's also lying to himself when he says he's not a junkie anymore. It's like the mob: Once in, never out. I speak from experience here.

You're in the mob? ;)
How did you think all the information in Vice got so detailed?
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Critias

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
  • Company Elf
« Reply #33 on: <10-30-11/1357:05> »
But speaking of Pistons/Haze, I wonder if anything else will come of this situation?
Rom-com!

jonathanc

• Omae
  • All cruelty springs from weakness.
« Reply #34 on: <10-30-11/1417:18> »
Rom-com!
I could totally see this being the next Ryan Gosling flick.

The Wyrm Ouroboros

• Prime Runner
  • I Have Taken All Shadowrun To Be My Province
« Reply #35 on: <10-30-11/1418:19> »
Completely missed the reference.
Pananagutan & End/Line

Old As McBean, Twice As Mean
"Oh, gee - it's Go-Frag-Yourself-O'Clock."
New Wyrm!! Now with Twice the Bastard!!

Laés is ... I forget. -PiXeL01
Play the game. Don't try to win it.

Patrick Goodman

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
  • Fixing the fixless since 2016
« Reply #36 on: <10-30-11/1739:08> »
You're in the mob? ;)
I know you're grinning, but just to be clear: No, not in the mob. Recovering (that is to say, currently dry) alcoholic.
Former Shadowrun Errata Coordinator

Phylos Fett

• Omae
  • Kind-of A Freelancer...
« Reply #37 on: <10-31-11/0313:09> »
You're in the mob? ;)
I know you're grinning, but just to be clear: No, not in the mob. Recovering (that is to say, currently dry) alcoholic.

I know how hard it is to stay dry. More power to you, Mr Goodman.

The Wyrm Ouroboros

• Prime Runner
  • I Have Taken All Shadowrun To Be My Province
« Reply #38 on: <10-31-11/0716:35> »
You're in the mob? ;)

Addictions of all types suck eggs.  Drop me a line if you ever have problems; we Still Recoveringers gotta stick together.
Pananagutan & End/Line

Old As McBean, Twice As Mean
"Oh, gee - it's Go-Frag-Yourself-O'Clock."
New Wyrm!! Now with Twice the Bastard!!

Laés is ... I forget. -PiXeL01
Play the game. Don't try to win it.

ARC

• Omae
« Reply #39 on: <11-01-11/0202:14> »
You're in the mob? ;)

Addictions of all types suck eggs.  Drop me a line if you ever have problems; we Still Recoveringers gotta stick together.

Well, all I can say is all your friends here on Jackpoint are by your side.
Living the Electronic Dream

Patrick Goodman

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
  • Fixing the fixless since 2016
« Reply #40 on: <11-01-11/0925:51> »
Thanks, guys, I appreciate it. I don't know why it seems like such a big deal, but I appreciate it nonetheless.
Former Shadowrun Errata Coordinator

ARC

• Omae
« Reply #41 on: <11-01-11/0930:14> »
Thanks, guys, I appreciate it. I don't know why it seems like such a big deal, but I appreciate it nonetheless.

Unchecked addiction destroys lives and kills.  Wether from OD, lung cancer, violence, liver failure, or any of the myriad other ways for them to kill you.  You are fighting a battle that many have.  Many respect it, the ones that don't haven't seen the ravages, are addicted themselves, or are just fools.
Living the Electronic Dream