NEWS

Terrorism in the 6th world

• 50 Replies

Phylos Fett

• Omae
  • Kind-of A Freelancer...
« Reply #45 on: <10-01-11/0535:15> »
It wasn't inadvertantly, it was on porpose

Did you hear that noise? That we me groaning from the other side of the planet...  :P

ARC

• Omae
« Reply #46 on: <10-01-11/0542:17> »

Did you hear that noise? That we me groaning from the other side of the planet...  :P

Sorry, couldn't help it.  It was just hanging there and it didn't seem like anybody else was going to make the joke.
Living the Electronic Dream

Phylos Fett

• Omae
  • Kind-of A Freelancer...
« Reply #47 on: <10-01-11/0556:01> »

Sorry, couldn't help it.  It was just hanging there and it didn't seem like anybody else was going to make the joke.

I thought about it - I had a whole series of come back replies when people "whaled" on me, and how I was "fishing" for +1s, and hoped it wouldn't "sink" my rep - but I resisted. ;)

ARC

• Omae
« Reply #48 on: <10-01-11/0729:07> »

I thought about it - I had a whole series of come back replies when people "whaled" on me, and how I was "fishing" for +1s, and hoped it wouldn't "sink" my rep - but I resisted. ;)

All I can say is you hooked me.  +1.
Living the Electronic Dream

kirk

• Omae
« Reply #49 on: <10-01-11/0900:10> »

All I can say is you hooked me.  +1.
The net result is that you're all going to need a bigger boat.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #50 on: <10-01-11/1218:15> »
And bigger fraggin' guns.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11