• TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #31 on: <04-06-11/0720:17> »
Try this:

add "[" at the beginning of the line:

url=http://forums.shadowrun4.com/index.php?topic=3237.0]Harry Eastwood[/url]

mdp

• Chummer
« Reply #32 on: <04-06-11/0727:22> »
testing again oh and hey Kot- Harry called your magical consultant :)

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #33 on: <04-06-11/0958:50> »
Not that Griffin would notice. He's probably in the garden, having conversations with the Shadow.
Mariusz "Kot" Butrykowski
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #34 on: <04-06-11/1011:58> »
Would it be okay if I exchange Or'zet 2 and Japanese 3 for Forensics 4 (knowledge) with a Magical Crimes specialty, and a Psychometry specialty for Assensing? That would be more realistic for the character.
EDIT: I've just noticed that I'd have to drop the Magical Threats specialty of Insect Spirits. Even better.
« Last Edit: <04-06-11/1026:11> by Kot »
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #35 on: <04-06-11/1248:00> »
Not that Griffin would notice. He's probably in the garden, having conversations with the Shadow.

I understand that was a joke, wasnt it?

???

Would it be okay if I exchange Or'zet 2 and Japanese 3 for Forensics 4 (knowledge) with a Magical Crimes specialty, and a Psychometry specialty for Assensing? That would be more realistic for the character.
EDIT: I've just noticed that I'd have to drop the Magical Threats specialty of Insect Spirits. Even better.

No problem for me, just please..go on in IC.
I have one more week of rehabilitation before i will become quite employed man doing my regular work, day by day...and I want at least put the team together, if not making some progress, before this happens.

EDIT: And please, post Your character in Character creation and critique thread, so I can link it to my Quick reference list in Recruitement topic
« Last Edit: <04-06-11/1300:27> by Sichr »

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #36 on: <04-06-11/1312:59> »
You can link it from my post in the Recruitment thread. Just use the link in the post header.
I'll post something in a few hours, I've got to take care of a few things first...

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #37 on: <04-06-11/1323:21> »
NP, sorry I I was rude...just a bit nervous I already had to remove Boer from the list because we had been stucked for a while. Now we got perfect character for the run (I had to think about your mentor :) I had many ideas about it) so I hope it would be all right. There are two more chracters who are (I hope so) waiting until the run gets to the point where they could join the team, and I dont want them to forget their characters before they even start...

But...we dont have to hurry, on the other side,. we are doing this for fun ;) (and myself I need to keep myself bussy or Ill need therapy also :) )

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #38 on: <04-06-11/1331:05> »
There are two more chracters who are (I hope so) waiting until the run gets to the point where they could join the team, and I dont want them to forget their characters before they even start...

But...we dont have to hurry, on the other side,. we are doing this for fun ;) (and myself I need to keep myself bussy or Ill need therapy also :) )

I'm still here, and waiting  ;D
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

mdp

• Chummer
« Reply #39 on: <04-06-11/1405:51> »
for now, we don't have to break into anything, but the first door we can't get open we'll give you a call :)

mwiland

• Newb
« Reply #40 on: <04-06-11/1509:40> »
There are two more chracters who are (I hope so) waiting until the run gets to the point where they could join the team, and I dont want them to forget their characters before they even start...

Im still here also.  Ready and waiting.

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #41 on: <04-06-11/1517:17> »
 :P

I know, and I appreciate it. You will not be disapointed!

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #42 on: <04-06-11/1601:26> »
Here you are. As for the image - Griffin isn't a mental case, unwashed, and loony-eyed. But something in him has burned out, and it's visible. He has an air of a noir flick character, and an off-sounding note in his voice...

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #43 on: <04-07-11/0729:04> »
@mdp: just fyi, Supermall means cca 3000 parking places, you meay need aditional info, you should get it while on your way there. Contacts fo mr Wong you have, I suppose, so to get them...

Ill post once you have agreement and meet at that cofee. Take your time to introduce yourself, any atmosphere addons are welcome. Once you all meet, Ill go on.
« Last Edit: <04-07-11/0732:14> by Sichr »

mdp

• Chummer
« Reply #44 on: <04-07-11/0759:16> »
Ok I'll contact Mr. Wong for additional details
I guess there won't be that many trolls sitting in a coffee bar

Register