NEWS

OOC Auburn: Logrolling

• 814 Replies

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #60 on: <04-08-11/0901:33> »
I think this should do it. If you need more specific information, I should give you maybe one more hint, because of that magaical background succes. If there is anything more needed, just ask, Ill consider if you managed to get this information.

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #61 on: <04-08-11/1116:45> »
So, basically it was a Spirit of Man, right? What was his power? Equal/lower/greater than Griffin's? Can he recognize his signature afterwards? What about astral tracking? What does my knowledge tell me? Can I roll for Magical Threats/Spirits for additional info?
And - is this place a Mana Ebb (lower Bacground Count of -3), or a poluted Aspected Domain (higher BGC of +3)?
Mariusz "Kot" Butrykowski
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #62 on: <04-08-11/1242:36> »
So, basically it was a Spirit of Man, right? What was his power? Equal/lower/greater than Griffin's? Can he recognize his signature afterwards? What about astral tracking? What does my knowledge tell me? Can I roll for Magical Threats/Spirits for additional info?
And - is this place a Mana Ebb (lower Bacground Count of -3), or a poluted Aspected Domain (higher BGC of +3)?

Ok translated to game terms:
Spirits force - greater than Griffins
Signature: Yes, If you see it again, you will be able to recognize it
Tracking: Imposible, the link is not a part of signature (strange, but true)
Domain is naturaly aspected to toxic: +2, and was manipulated to amplify this: +1 =+3
Magical Threats: Based on indications given it is Toxic spirit.
« Last Edit: <04-08-11/1641:36> by Sichr »

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #63 on: <04-08-11/1639:01> »
@All: You will need to do accurate physical search of the scene. Consider the possibility of using teamwork or using multiple sensor arrays. It is up to you.

@Harry: LOL I ve been looking at you character and you have Forensic: N, I thing you`ve forgot to remove language rating :)

Using Forensic+Logic would give you an advantage in this search. For every 2 hits you gain 1 die for Search test.

deathwishjoe

• Chummer
« Reply #64 on: <04-08-11/2151:39> »
I'm not sure who has the largest dice pool for perception checks but heres my rolls. 

radar search of area (4d6.hits(5)=2)

Intuition 5d6 + Perception 3d6 + goggles 3d6 = (11d6.hits(5)=8)

I'm not sure how you want to work the radar rolls into the search or if whatever it is that we are looking for even picks up as more dense then its surroundings or anything.  If were looking at something metal on stone for instance it should be noticable with the radar.  If were looking at something biological on concrete floors or something then its going to be rather useless. 

I don't know if it would help with this but I have a tacnet program on my 'link.  I just dont think Lynx feels confident enough in his ability to set them all on everyone elses commlinks.  Hes kinda been waiting for the team hacker to show up so he can let them set it all up. 

mdp

• Chummer
« Reply #65 on: <04-09-11/0147:47> »
At the moment Harry is waiting for Griffin to finish his astral thingy, he doesn't have a clue about magic and is afraid that if he meddle's with the crime scene there will be changes and Griffin might miss some valuable clues

mdp

• Chummer
« Reply #66 on: <04-09-11/0935:20> »
So Harry is trying to remember his forensics training
for the search what stat do I use?  is it perception of something else, and if perception is it visual
and of course, is this mall Still part of Auburn?

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #67 on: <04-09-11/0947:12> »
normal perception(visual, scent, touch, what do you want) + bonus from forensics (+1/2succeses in knowledge test)+Homegroud+Forensic kit, if any, would give you +1 +1 Griffins assistance

Place perhaps gives you creeps, but it takes more to scarry anyone of you, so lets suppose working condifions are almost normal = no penalty ;)
« Last Edit: <04-09-11/1438:25> by Sichr »

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #68 on: <04-09-11/1100:05> »
Also, he has Griffin's assistance. And he's both good and perceptive. And the Watchers can also look for physical clues. Shall I roll, or just use the rolls from before?
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #69 on: <04-09-11/1425:56> »
Let this roll for Harry, Griffin have tried it but one succes is not enought for anything usefull. Also Lynx had rolled in advance just for himself. Without forensic expertise, but he has some abilities. He will reveal his findings in hois post in IC, I hope :) Ive PM them to him. I will do that some times, I like that statemnet Griffin makde about his assensing results. Without my pre-post describing what he saw, it would be almost perfect :)

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #70 on: <04-09-11/1428:18> »
Then just treat this as teamwork, and let him get the bonus dice from our assistance.

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #71 on: <04-09-11/1439:11> »
Then just treat this as teamwork, and let him get the bonus dice from our assistance.

OK, I`ve modified instructions posted before...

mdp

• Chummer
« Reply #72 on: <04-10-11/0113:04> »
And I have changed my searching post and added the perception dice roll

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #73 on: <04-13-11/1013:52> »
OK. So Sphinx will call you back in cca 70 minutes. You have time to travell to downtown, it would take a while, and prepare for the "KE District Checkpoints".

Anybody can do Data Search for identifying those strange traces.

Threshold is 12, you have -1 modifier for the information is Specialized, interval is 1 minute.

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #74 on: <04-13-11/1547:07> »
I employ my Agent to assist in the Data Search:
Quote from: Data Search
Agent (6d6.hits(5)=3)
Browse(4)+DataSearch(1)+AnalyticalMind(2)+AgentAssistance(3)-Complexity(1) (9d6.hits(5)=4)
This way I should have enough hits in three rolls (minutes).

Register