NEWS

5e New GM looking for players

• 111 Replies

CraterShip

• Omae
« on: <06-07-16/2047:22> »
So I'm currently in a slow SR point and have been feeling the GM craving coming back recently. I am relatively new to 5e, but would like to give it a try. I think I've got it down now. I have a homemade mission ready to go, and now I just need players. I plan to run the game PbP online here on the forums. I generally run more of a black trench coat game over pink Mohawk, but I suppose the game could go either way. I understand people are busy, and lives get in the way sometimes, so I will be patient, and hope you can be too. Commitment wise, I am looking for 3-4 posts a week, roughly one every other day (a bit slower than most PbP that I've played) but it may pick up as needed, like in combat situations. I am looking for about 4 players, but may adjust depending on interest. If you are interested, please post here with a brief description of your character idea and any supporting background. I don't need full sheets yet, that will come later.

See you in the shadows.

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1 on: <06-08-16/1157:44> »
I am interested in learning more. Do you have any guidelines as far as chargen? I have a dwarven combat mage that I built for another game that never got off the ground. I will post more once I am not on my phone.

Herr Brackhaus

• Prime Runner
« Reply #2 on: <06-08-16/1223:08> »
I'm in the same game and would love to get some more action out of Marcus if you'd have him; he's definitely more of a combat character, but I could always tone that down a little in exchange for more of a stealth/B&E focus while still maintaining decent combat focus just in case.

The current background is specifically for Chicago, where Marcus was found in an underground laboratory by reclamation forces. He doesn't remember his childhood and how he ended up in the lab, but he underwent significant experimentation and implantation at the hands of the researchers there. As a result, he kind of just wants to be left alone and enjoy his new-found freedom, but he needs to eat so shadowrunning it is.

ETA
Did you have any thoughts on setting? I.e. location (Seattle? Elsewhere?), whether the team knows each other (i.e. have worked together before or are complete strangers), and relative power levels (i.e. going up against PR00-4, or 5+).
« Last Edit: <06-08-16/1238:49> by Herr Brackhaus »

CraterShip

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <06-08-16/1244:57> »
Concept sounds fine, I don't have any stipulations against books, so pretty open there. I would prefer characters made with the priority our sum to ten models. I use chummer and really like the layout of the'printed' pdf file, so I would prefer that model when sheets come due. A link to the PDF and chummer files would be most preferred.

Other info: Once assembled the team will be assumed to already know one another / have worked together previously. So no need to try to hide abilities like technomancer or what not. Setting is classic Seattle, as out is what I'm most familiar with (though possibly outdated for 5e). Power level is standard priority system, or sum to ten if it fits background

Here Brackhaus: As this will likely be more focused on trench coating, you'll probably want a little more stealth than full guns blazing madman style. We can adjust the sheets as necessary when we get there though. For now concept is fine. One final note on him: Not sure what the guidelines are for the same character in multiple games is, but if it's fine for the forum I'll allow it. I'm unsure of the whole background shifting for the same guy though
« Last Edit: <06-08-16/1249:39> by CraterShip »

Herr Brackhaus

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4 on: <06-08-16/1306:00> »
I'll rewrite the background, but keep the concept. And yes, focusing on the B&E stuff more will just require a few points shifted from unarmed combat (where I'm currently rolling 15+ dice) to sneaking and lockpicking.

I'll post the updated background when done. As far as I know there aren't really any rules except those you as the GM sets for Play by Posts.

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #5 on: <06-08-16/1327:59> »
Curiously, my character was built for a game in Chicago as well. That said, I live in Seattle and it's my favorite Shadowrun setting, so I'm happy to make the switch.

Here's what I built. I would switch out some of the Chicago-specific qualities, spells, knowledge skills, contacts, etc. I'm fairly certain I used standard priority (A Magic, B Attributes, C Metatype, D Skills, E Nuyen) but I'd have to dig up my old Chummer file to remind myself where I spent the karma. I might be missing an attribute point too.

I didn't go super-optimized, mostly because I wanted to play a dwarf (which I haven't done in 15 years) and because I wanted to play around with a new magical tradition (Norse) so that I could experiment with Guardian spirits.

Character sheet:
[spoiler]
Name: Eisa
Race: Dwarf
Sex: Female
Nationality: UCAS, but without the SIN
Ancestry: Scandinavian
Lifestyle: Low, apartment outside of the CZ
Money: ¥540
Karma Spent: 0
Current Karma: 0
Physical Description: Short. Scandinavian.
Personality/background Intensely pragmatic/practical.

Attributes
BodyAgilityReactionStrength
LogicIntuitionWillpowerCharisma
EdgeMagicEssenceInitiative
3661d6 + 8
Physical l.Mental l.Social l.Astral l.
Physical boxStun boxOverflow
0/100/120

== Active Skills ==
Assensing (Aura Reading)          = 5   Pool: 10 (12)
Blades (Knives)                   = 1   Pool: 4 (6)
Clubs (Batons)                    = 1   Pool: 4 (6)
Counterspelling (Combat Spells)   = 3   Pool: 3 (5)
Etiquette (Street)                = 1   Pool: 4 (6)
First Aid                         = 2   Pool: 7
Gymnastics                        = 2   Pool: 5
Negotiation (Bargaining)          = 3   Pool: 8 (10)
Palming (Pilfering)               = 1   Pool: 4 (6)
Perception (Hearing)              = 4   Pool: 9 (11)
Running                           = 2   Pool: 5
Sneaking (Urban)                  = 4   Pool: 7 (9)
Spellcasting (Combat)             = 6   Pool: 12 (14)
Summoning (Guardian Spirit)       = 6   Pool: 12 (14)
Survival (Urban)                  = 1   Pool: 8 (10)
Swimming                          = 2   Pool: 5
Unarmed Combat                    = 1   Pool: 4

== Knowledge Skills ==
English: N
Norweigan: 2

Chicago Area Knowledge (CZ):      4 (6)         
Dark Age Literature (Beowulf):    2 (4)         
Street Drugs (Stimulants):        1 (3)         
History (Vikings):                1 (3)            
Magic Traditions (Norse):         3 (5)            
Magical Theory:                   3               
Magical Threats (Insect Spirits): 2 (4)         
Chicago Underworld (Gangs):       2 (4)

== Contacts == (all from the Missions Season 5 prep files)
Becky 99 (Gang Leader -Desolation Angels), CZ (CON: 4, LOY: 2)
Matt Wrath (Boxer), Chicago (CON: 2, LOY: 3)
Sid Gambetti (Boxing Promoter / Fixer), Chicago (CON: 3, LOY: 1)

== Qualities ==
Positive
Home Ground (CZ)
Magician
Mentor Spirit (Beowulf/Dragonslayer)
Rad-Tolerant
Resistance to Pathogens/Toxins
Thermographic Vision
Witness My Hate
School of Hard Knocks

Negative
Addiction (Mild) (stims)
Did You Just Call Me Dumb?
Emotional Attachment (Evo Hel Suit)
Poor Self Control (Vindictive)

== Spells ==
(Tradition: NorseWIL + LOG (12)
Combat
Manabolt                   DV: F-3
Powerbolt                  DV: F-3
Lightning Bolt             DV: F-3
Fireball                   DV: F-1
Ice Storm                  DV: F+1

Health
Heal                       DV: F-4
Stabilize                  DV: F-4

Manipulation
Bug Zapper                 DV: F+1
Clean [Water]              DV: F-3
Fix                        DV: F
Ignite                     DV: F-1
Influence                  DV: F-1
Levitate                   DV: F-2
Magic Fingers              DV: F-2

== Lifestyles ==
Not the CZ (Low)  1 months

== Armor ==
Evo Hel Suit                        8 (10)
   +Chemical Protection 3
   +Custom Fit
   +Fire Resistance 4
   +Insulation 4
   +Nonconductivity 4
   +Radiation Shielding 3
   +Gas Mask
   +Gel Packs
   +Auto-Injector
Helmet                              2
   +Trodes

== Weapons ==
Combat Knife
   Pool: 6        Accuracy: 6     DV: 5P       AP: -3    Reach: 0
Stun Baton
   Pool: 6        Accuracy: 4     DV: 9S(e)    AP: -5    Reach: 1

== Commlink ==
Renraku Sensei (DP: 3, FWL: 3)

== Gear ==
Fake SIN (Eisa Golightly, Ares Corporate Limited) Rating 4
   +Fake License (Registered Magician) Rating 4
Contacts Rating 2
   +Image Link
   +Flare Compensation
Cram x5
Earbuds Rating 3
   +Audio Enhancement Rating 3
Flashlight, Infrared
Jazz x5
Medkit Rating 3
Miniwelder
Monocle Rating 4
   +Vision Enhancement Rating 3
   +Vision Magnification
Novacoke x5
Psyche x2
Slap Patch, Stim Patch Rating 6 x2
Slap Patch, Trauma Patch
Tag Eraser[/spoiler]

Raiderjoseph

• Omae
  • When in doubt, blame the dragons.
« Reply #6 on: <06-08-16/1444:23> »
Do you care if its a Technomancer? I have an ork Technomancer ive been playing around with in Point Buy.
From To<<Matrix message>>
Thoughts
Mentor
"As a Mage I have no issue with 'shoot the face first'. He deserves it and it's about time they stopped targeting me right from the go." -The Tekwych

CraterShip

• Omae
« Reply #7 on: <06-08-16/1658:30> »
You are welcome to bring in a TM, but I'd rather stick with priority system over point buy because it makes more sense to me. I'm definitely far from a super optimizer myself, so no worries on that part. I'll take a look when I get to my computer, on phone at the moment.

rednblack

• Prime Runner
  • TECH-NO-LOGIC-KILL
« Reply #8 on: <06-09-16/0145:58> »
I've got an idea for a face char that's been bouncing around in my head for awhile. I'll get some specifics up tomorrow.

How do you feel about the full 25 Corporate SINner NQ. I expect it to hurt, but I know some GMs would rather avoid it entirely.
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

Novocrane

• Ace Runner
« Reply #9 on: <06-09-16/0504:03> »
-retracted-
« Last Edit: <06-11-16/0257:48> by Novocrane »

CraterShip

• Omae
« Reply #10 on: <06-09-16/0539:18> »
Rednblack: I think I would rather have a couple of smaller NQs over the single 25 pt monster of corp SIN. I think they help flesh out a character more clearly than having a single "I used to work there" quality.

Novocrane: There is always room for a wheelman.

Raiderjoseph

• Omae
  • When in doubt, blame the dragons.
« Reply #11 on: <06-09-16/1217:47> »
-- Priorities --
Metatype C (Orc 0)
Attributes D (16)
Magic A (6)
Skills B 36/5
Resources E

-- Karma Expenditure --
25 Starting Karma
-10 for Natural Hardening
-10 for Otaku to Technomancer
-3 for Common Sense
+10 for Wanted: NEOnet
+7 for Paranoia
+3 for Prejudiced: NEOnet employees
+5 for Big Regret
-16 for 4 Complex Forms
-10 for 20000 Nuyen
-1 to give Dataminer +1 Connection

Remaining

-- Attributes --
Body 4
Agility 2
Reaction 2
Strength 3
Willpower 6
Logic 4
Intuition 4
Charisma 4
Edge 1
Essence 6.00

Initiative – 6+1d6
Physical Condition Monitor - 11
Stun Condition Monitor - 11
Overflow Boxes - 4
Physical Limit - 4
Mental Limit - 6
Social Limit – 7
Living Persona:
Device Rating: 6
Firewall: 6(7)
Data Processing: 4
Sleaze: 4
Attack: 4

-- Qualities --
Low Light Vision
Technomancer
Otaku to Technomancer
Natural Hardening
Common Sense
Wanted: NEOnet
Paranoia
Prejudiced: NEOnet employees (Mild)
Big Regret

-- Skills --
Compiling: 6
Registering: 6
Decompiling: 6
Electronic Warfare: 6
Cybercombat: 6
Hacking: 6
Software: 6
Computer: 6
Intimidation: 3
Con: 3
Perception: 2
Survival: 1
Pistol: 1
Unarmed Combat: 1
Pilot Groundcraft: 1
Sneaking: 1

-- Skill Groups --
-3 to break up Cracking 5

-- Knowledge/Language Skills --
English: N
Street:
The Resonance: 6
Matrix Anomalies: 6
NEOnet Host: 4

-- Augmentations/Magic/Adept Powers --
Infuse Attack
Infuse Firewall
Infuse Data Processing
Infuse Sleaze
Resonance Spike
Stitches
Transcendent Grid
Resonance Veil
Static Bomb

-- Gear –
-1000 for Renraku Sensei
-10000 for Fake SIN rating 4 (Gennedy Tartokofsky)
-800 for Firearm License rating 4
-800 for Smartlink License rating 4
-720 for Ares Light Fire 70 with Smartlink and 16 rounds of Regular Ammo
Acc: 7(9) Dmg: 6P Mode: SA Ammo: 16c
-650 for Two Clips for Ares Light Fire 70 with 16 rounds of Regular Ammo each
-1000 for Armor Jacket
-20 for Silver Credstick
-10 for 2 Standard Credsticks
-2200 for Contacts Capacity 1 with Smartlink
-750 for Medkit Rating 3
-200 for Medkit Supplies
-150 for Set of Good Clothes
-30 for a set of Cheap Clothes
-30 for a set of Cheap Clothes
-2000 for Low Lifestyle for 1 Month
-5000 for Doc Wagon Basic Contract for 1 Year

Remaining Money -  + ()
-- Contacts –
Joe Fattone: Taxi Driver
Loyalty: 5 Connection: 2
Dataminer: Fixer, Fellow Technomancer
Loyalty: 3 Connection: 3

Here is the sheet. Backstory is Scatter was a NEOnet prisoner for a long time. Part of a project to enslave them and sick them on other Technomancer but before he could be "fully programmed" a team of runners working for an unknown broke him and a few others out. He had a chance to get more out but was too scared and kept running. He was introduced to a few fixers who helped him start his career in Shadowrunning. He is currently starting a new career in the campaign city.
From To<<Matrix message>>
Thoughts
Mentor
"As a Mage I have no issue with 'shoot the face first'. He deserves it and it's about time they stopped targeting me right from the go." -The Tekwych

CraterShip

• Omae
« Reply #12 on: <06-09-16/1244:04> »
Tecumseh: Could you list out your priority scale so I can see what you started with? Just the A,B,C,D,E of where you put each priority, so I have a better understanding with the sheet. I may have some modifications I could suggest after that. Thanks!

Raiderjoseph: Everything looks fine, I would suggest re-routing the knowledges and such to match up with Seattle rather than Chicago though. Also, make sure you list exactly what the Big Regret negative quality is, as it is something that could come up / be resolved based on where we go with the campaign.

Right now, I've got to get back to work, but I like that there is enough interest so far that it looks like this will really take off. So, I'll go ahead and start compiling sheets together. My preference would be a PDF copy of your sheet from Chummer or the Chummer file itself. If you're not sure how to link it, let me know and I'll walk you through it. Overall, looking good, I'll see about making small changes with you guys based on advice that I've been given for various characters, and we'll get everything settled.

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #13 on: <06-09-16/1254:53> »
Well, as I said earlier, I'm fairly certain I used standard priority (A Magic, B Attributes, C Metatype, D Skills, E Nuyen). I think I spent quite a bit of karma on skills, so those will look high.

I'll look for my original Chummer file when I get home tonight. If I can't find it, I'll just rebuild her and send you the file.

rednblack

• Prime Runner
  • TECH-NO-LOGIC-KILL
« Reply #14 on: <06-09-16/1349:16> »
Rednblack: I think I would rather have a couple of smaller NQs over the single 25 pt monster of corp SIN. I think they help flesh out a character more clearly than having a single "I used to work there" quality.

Fair enough.  I don't think Chaim will be any more fleshed out with Night Blindness, but if I can keep the back story and not have to worry about his own team geeking him, or HTR rushing into his apartment because his undoctored face got picked up some Azzie scan -- or as much of a worry anyway ;) -- that's fine by me.

Name: Chaim Delgado
Alias: Senor Fuente, AKA Blue Eyes, AKA Claudia Perez, AKA Stacks
Role: Primary face, B&E secondary
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Nationality: Aztlan
Ethnicity: Jewban

Physical Description: Slight of build, average height, with a forgettable face but a winning smile, Chaim looks like the guy -- or sometimes gal -- that gets passed over.  He has brown hair that is slightly wavy when worn long, blue eyes, and a latte-like complexion.  He eschews jewelry, but likes bespoke clothes, fine liquors, and a good cigar.

Personality and Background:
[spoiler]Personality: Chaim is a social chameleon.  He forgets himself sometimes when he's in "role," and may even believe some of the lies he's spinning, at least while he's spinning them.  From his history, he's comfortable fraternizing with street rats as well as rubbing elbows with men and women of the corps.  He's a natural diffuser of tension, a born negotiator, and a cool-headed infiltrator.  Of course, all this comes at a cost.  He finds trust a difficult emotion to invest in others, though he desperately wants to. 

More than anything he would like a group of friends, people he could let his guard down around, but he tends to believe that others are as adept at manipulation as he is, or they're rubes undeserving of getting to know the real him.  This tends to play itself out in a small handful of well-worn patterns.  He may see a spark in someone, whether a potential romantic or platonic partner, invest himself in that person, and reveal too much too quickly, putting himself at risk.  Then, he flees, burns SINs, and sets up in the next town.  Or he'll keep people at arm's length too long, so long in fact that they begin to mistrust him, catch him in lies he has had running too long to keep straight himself, and there's another bridge burned.  And sometimes, once, maybe twice, there was nothing wrong with Chaim or the person he chose to invest his trust in, but when Aztechnology came looking, they were the ones who paid the price.  Maybe his current crew will be different, though?  They seem like a solid group of chummers.  One or two might even be friends.  One day.  If they both live long enough.

History: Chaim grew up in Managua, the middle of three boys raised by a single mother in the barrens.  His older brother was a dedicated fuck up and junkie who didn't live to see his seventeenth birthday.  His younger brother was a nice kid, but perhaps looked up to his eldest brother a little too much on the one hand, and the underground rabbis on the other.  Chaim was taken away for his "training" before that situation really resolved itself, and this long-lost little brother -- named Micah -- remains Chaim's biggest regret. 

At fourteen, Chaim's hands were discovered in the wrong pockets.  A Criminal SIN, or worse, would have been the most likely outcome, but instead, Ms. Ichtaca was taken by the pluckiness of it.  Here was a boy, obviously of no means, who had purloined a waiter's coat, manufactured the proper credentials to get into the restaurant, had bathed himself in the employee bathroom to wash the stench of the streets off of himself, and had already acquired three commlinks and a credstick before she caught him.  Yes, Ms. Ichtaca could use a young man like that.  He was given a choice with schooling and a job with Aztechnology on the one hand, and far worse on the other, but the illusion of free will was at least offered.

Upon graduating, Chaim went into intelligence.  The work was dangerous, but the basic plan was for Chaim to be an indispensable as possible for as long as possible so that he could get back into the classroom, this time on the other side of the podium. Things didn't exactly go as planned.  A rival as Aztech doctored his files -- for what Chaim thinks of as a very petty, if personal, reason -- and Chaim's been on the run every since.  Denver, Atlanta, and now as far away from Aztlan as he can get and still stay on the continent he's always called home.   [/spoiler]

Char Sheet:
[spoiler]= Info ==
Street Name: Chaim Delgado
Name: Unnamed Character
Movement: 10/20
Street Cred: 0
Notoriety: 0
Public Awareness: 0
Human
Composure: 9
Judge Intentions: 10
Lift/Carry: 5 (30 kg/20 kg)
Memory: 6
Nuyen: 215

== Priorities ==
Metatype: D(1) - Human or Elf
Attributes: B(3) - 20 Attributes
Special: E(0) - Mundane
Skills: A(4) - 46 Skills/10 Skill Groups
Resources: C(2) - 140,000¥

== Attributes ==
BOD: 3
AGI: 5
REA: 3
STR: 2
CHA: 6
INT: 4
LOG: 3
WIL: 3
EDG: 5

== Derived Attributes ==
Essence:                   5.25
Initiative:                7 + 1d6
Rigger Initiative:         7 + 1d6
Astral Initiative:         
Matrix AR Initiative:      7 + 1d6
Matrix Cold Initiative:    4 + DP + 3d6
Matrix Hot Initiative:     4 + DP + 4d6
Physical Damage Track:     10
Stun Damage Track:         10

== Limits ==
Physical:                  4
Mental:                    5
Social:                    9
   Custom Ballistic Mask [+2] (Only for intimidation, Must be visible)
   Mortimer of London: Berwick Dress [+1] (Must be visible)
   Mortimer of London: Berwick Suit [+1] (Must be visible)
   Mortimer of London: Ulysses Coat [+1]
Astral:                    9

== Active Skills ==
Animal Handling            : 0                      Pool: 5
Archery                    : 0                      Pool: 4
Armorer                    : 0                      Pool: 2
Automatics                 : 0                      Pool: 4
Blades                     : 0                      Pool: 4
Clubs                      : 0                      Pool: 4
Computer                   : 2                      Pool: 5
Con                        : 6 [Fast Talk]          Pool: 12 (14)
Cybercombat                : 0                      Pool: 2
Demolitions                : 0                      Pool: 2
Disguise                   : 6                      Pool: 10
Diving                     : 0                      Pool: 2
Escape Artist              : 0                      Pool: 4
Etiquette                  : 5 [Corporate]          Pool: 11 (13)
First Aid                  : 0                      Pool: 2
Forgery                    : 0                      Pool: 2
Free-Fall                  : 0                      Pool: 2
Gunnery                    : 0                      Pool: 4
Gymnastics                 : 4                      Pool: 9
Hacking                    : 0                      Pool: 2
Heavy Weapons              : 0                      Pool: 4
Impersonation              : 6                      Pool: 12
Instruction                : 0                      Pool: 5
Intimidation               : 0                      Pool: 5
Leadership                 : 6 [Direct]             Pool: 12 (14)
Locksmith                  : 1                      Pool: 6
Longarms                   : 0                      Pool: 4
Navigation                 : 0                      Pool: 3
Negotiation                : 4 [Bargaining]         Pool: 10 (12)
Palming                    : 6                      Pool: 11
Perception                 : 5 [Visual]             Pool: 9 (11)
Performance                : 0                      Pool: 5
Pilot Ground Craft         : 0                      Pool: 2
Pilot Watercraft           : 0                      Pool: 2
Pistols                    : 3 [Semi-Automatics]    Pool: 8 (10)
Running                    : 4                      Pool: 6
Sneaking                   : 6                      Pool: 11
Survival                   : 0                      Pool: 2
Swimming                   : 4                      Pool: 6
Throwing Weapons           : 0                      Pool: 4
Tracking                   : 0                      Pool: 3
Unarmed Combat             : 4 [Cyber Implants]     Pool: 10 (12)

== Knowledge Skills ==
Area Knowledge: Seattle    : 6                      Pool: 10
Bars and Clubs             : 2                      Pool: 6
English                    : 0                      Pool: 0
Fashion                    : 3                      Pool: 7
Gangs                      : 3 [ID]                 Pool: 7 (9)
Hebrew                     : 4                      Pool: 7
Politics                   : 2                      Pool: 5
Spanish                    : 0                      Pool: 0
Sprawl Life                : 2                      Pool: 6
Syndicates                 : 2                      Pool: 6

== Contacts ==
Castille; Puyallup; Ganger (2, 1)
M. B. Carter; Downtown; Journalist (2, 1)
Meaghan Delayne; Downtown; Bartender (3, 2)
Suzette Ormann; Redmond; Fixer (5, 2)
Sargeant Kevin Donnelly; Knight's Errant Officer (2, 4)

== Qualities ==
Bilingual
College Education.RF
Consummate Professional
Did You Just Call Me Dumb?
Records on File (Aztechnology)
School of Hard Knocks
Social Stress
Too Pretty To Hit
Wanted (Aztechnology)

== Lifestyles ==
Low  1 months

== Cyberware/Bioware ==
Reflex Recorder (Skill) (Unarmed Combat)
Shock Hand
Tailored Pheromones Rating 2

== Armor ==
Armor Vest                          9
Chameleon Suit                      9
   +Auto-Injector
   +Fire Resistance 3
   +Nonconductivity 3
   +Flashlight, Low-light
Custom Ballistic Mask               2
   +Audio Enhancement Rating 1
   +Flare Compensation
   +Image Link
   +Vision Magnification
Mortimer of London: Berwick Dress   8
   +Concealability
   +Custom Fit
Mortimer of London: Berwick Suit    9
   +Custom Fit
Mortimer of London: Ulysses Coat    3
   +Concealability
   +Custom Fit (Stack)
   +Electrochromic Clothing
   +Fire Resistance 3
   +Nonconductivity 3

== Weapons ==
Ares Crusader II
   +Concealed Quick-Draw Holster
   +Gas-Vent 2 System
   +Smartgun System, Internal
   +Sound Suppressor
   +Spare Clip
   +Spare Clip
   Pool: 4   Accuracy: 7   DV: 7P   AP: -   RC: 4
Ares Light Fire 75
   +Hidden Gun Arm Slide
   +Silencer, Ares Light Fire 70
   +Smartgun System, Internal
   +Spare Clip
   Pool: 8 (10)   Accuracy: 8   DV: 6P   AP: -   RC: 2
Shock Hand
   Pool: 10 (12)   Accuracy: 4   DV: 9S(e)   AP: -5   RC: 2
Unarmed Attack
   Pool: 10   Accuracy: 4   DV: 2S   AP: -   RC: 2

== Commlink ==
Meta Link (ATT: 0, SLZ: 0, DP: 1, FWL: 1)
Renraku Sensei (ATT: 0, SLZ: 0, DP: 3, FWL: 3)

== Gear ==
Ammo: APDS (Light Pistols) x40
Ammo: APDS (Machine Pistols) x80
Ammo: Capsule Rounds (Light Pistols) x30
   +DMSO
   +Narcoject
Ammo: Stick-n-Shock (Light Pistols) x30
Biomonitor
Contacts Rating 2
   +Vision Enhancement Rating 1
   +Smartlink
Cram x3