NEWS

5e New GM looking for players

• 111 Replies

Nimbasa

• Chummer
  • To pray is to accept defeat
« Reply #105 on: <06-26-16/2112:22> »
I could have a character sheet up by tommorow morning no problem, I know a lot more about chargen now and that could probably help save my sheet from the mistakes I made with Rabbit. In all honesty Rabbit was a character I made a long time ago, back when I was really new to shadowrun. I've only made like one other sheet from him because I didn't really have many other opportunities to play. I kind of want to start fresh, get more acquainted with chummer, and fill in gaps in the crew. I apologize if I'm making things odd,  I really appreciate all the help you all have been giving me. I think I'm going to go with your suggestion of the adept assassin, Tecumseh, that could be really cool.
Speech
Astral
Thought
Matrix/Commlink

CraterShip

• Omae
« Reply #106 on: <06-26-16/2123:19> »
Sounds good nimbasa, keep us updated as you go and we'll get him in asap.

For everyone, I have created the IC thread, link in the OOC opening post (on phone at the moment or I'd link here as well). The opening should give you an idea of atmosphere for the world, and if you would like to post your initial introduction/rp up to the point that the post end at, you are welcome to, even if your sheet isn't finalized. I will however, require a final sheet before any dice are rolled.

Herr Brackhaus

• Prime Runner
« Reply #107 on: <06-26-16/2142:41> »
Coolio, Crater. I'd also like to say that I don't mind doubling up on some abilities; with a crew focused on sneaking two infiltrators could teamwork a lot of things or they could approach from different angles, increasing the chance of success.

Ultimately, I think the most important thing is that people play characters they like and feel good about; team dynamics are easily overcome with some GM discretion; if you've ever played missions with four deckers you'll know that anything is possible :)

gwilym

• Chummer
« Reply #108 on: <06-27-16/1653:36> »
a hem?! my character is an adept
You are not what you think you are. you are an imitation of what your wish you were

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #109 on: <06-27-16/1709:31> »
I stand corrected. Pale Horse is also an adept.

Pale Horse also has a Suzuki Mirage. That means we have 4 of 5 people covered for vehicle transport. If Nimbasa is still working on his new character, it might be nice if he gets a motorcycle too just so none of us have to take a cab. (Or I don't have to sit in someone's lap.) A GMC Bulldog would be wiz but I'm guessing none of us have the resources to dig one up. I certainly don't.

How long do we want to wait for Raiderjoseph? Should we PM him?

CraterShip

• Omae
« Reply #110 on: <06-28-16/1256:24> »
I PMed him already, so I'll see, give him a couple days to see, if no word I can puppet/phase back in if need be

Daiyuki

• Newb
« Reply #111 on: <07-15-16/1153:12> »
Hey, I'm not sure what's going on with this thread but I figured it can't hurt to try, so if you need a player I'd love to get back into Shadowrun. It's been like a year and a half since I played and I just feel the itch, ideally I'd like to pick up my existing character (who's done about a dozen runs) but actually playing is more important =p

If you guys are solid and filled up, do you know of any other good places to get an online group going?