NEWS

Bliss, Blessings and a Piece of Hell [IC]

• 526 Replies

luckace

• Omae
« Reply #105 on: <10-18-15/0856:30> »
"Nice to meet ya", and he nodded a namaste.
Scarcrow felt uncomfortable about this. Not that he was scared of this Iceman - he would love to teach this child-molesting creep a lesson - but he didn't have the time to solve some stranger's feude. Plus, he was basically naked, and without his weapons, at least his sword and his armor-jacket, he was not in the mood to attack a random killer he didn't even know. I'm just here for Lucky, this is none of my business. Unless...
"Do you know when the first of your fellows disappeared? And when did the Iceman start to show up? Could there be a connection?"
speech   thought      "matrix talk"   <<message>>    whisper   foreign language

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #106 on: <10-19-15/0951:05> »
Cinder

You're not really familiar, but this dude certainly's not a girl. Well, you hope for her. At the second glance you're not entirely sure anymore, but... but... naaaah.

"So, whazzit you can do or whaddaya need? Me saws them temple buggers like real. Fought them, drek. Sum fellas got some licked waggler in them's hands. Nameses Riker, Lucky 'n' Scip. You's needa hook 'em up?"

Scarcrow

"He's been coming for more then a week now. We're scared, man. Can you not help us? Please? We're afraid, dude"
"Shut the fuck up, dumb slitch. He can't do nothing, old trog fart o'er there. Put yourself together, li'l chickin!"
"normal speech"
whisper/"under your breath"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #107 on: <10-19-15/1037:42> »
"I've got a crew of professional face stabbers. We don't know yet how, but we'll get the children out and see what we can do about the brainwash.
Yes, whoever knows something about the inside and those employed by the temple should show up. Every bit of information could be useful."

Cinder activated his commlink: <<Scarecrow, Mark, I've found someone who can lead us to our contacts. I'm at the old container village. I'll leave the connection open, so you can patch in and ask questions.>>
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #108 on: <10-19-15/1058:49> »
Mark spend the time to discreetly video record everything that he sees using a micro drone on his hair. He memorizes the faces and body language way of walking and voice of the few people that do enter the temple and try to evaluate the quality of their guardians. Is their security only human or are there additional elements. He is fishing for enough information to be able to infiltrate the temple with disguise an he is patient enough to spend a few days just seating there.

luckace

• Omae
« Reply #109 on: <10-19-15/1623:55> »
Bullseye, good job.
Scarcrow felt relief when Cinder's message popped up on his smartlink-interface. No we don't desperately need these fuckers.
"Whoa, hold on there. One minute ago you wanted to shoot me, now I'm supposed to help you out? You guys gotta make up your mind whether you trust me or not. "

If they don't give him the cold shoulder:
"But tell me more about this Iceman... Whom does he target? When does he strike? And does this even have anything to do with Lucky?"

« Last Edit: <10-19-15/1632:30> by luckace »

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #110 on: <10-21-15/0238:20> »
Scarcrow

"Oh, drek. Only this smart-ass of a pedo jack-off (he gives her a punch), ugh, dammit - We know you're half as bad as you look. We, too, have a troll like you. His name's -"
"Could you just shut the fuck up? D'you think this dreakhead of a trog gives shit about the Iceman killing off our youngsters? He don't, bet your pretty ass on it."

He turns around. The girls hesitates a moment, the others appear to be undecided what to do in the situation. A lot of eyes closely watch your reaction.

group interview/Cinder

It takes a while until they can find at least some of the kids. They introduce themselves as Lucky and Scipio. Riker got himself a new motorbike and has hardly be seen at the Hive ever since.
Scipio appears to be a little reserved, but Lucky is full of energy. "Finally", he explaims. "I was afraid the police had dropped the case!"
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

luckace

• Omae
« Reply #111 on: <10-21-15/0449:27> »
The more Byron thought about this, the more he came to tho conclusion that he didn't like the Iceman. Not a bit. He was used to rough demeanor, he was used to immoral actions, but picking on kids? That violated every code in the world. He would teach this asshole a lesson.

"Maggot!", Scarcrow addressed the leader and inhaled air through his nose in a sniffing manner. "I think I might smell a deal. I could perhaps help you with that snowman. Maybe.
 But you know how life goes in the streets... nothing's for free.
Can any of you provide me with information about Sai Baba's temple, the Iceman or the Bikki-incident that would even out risking my life?"

Then he took the time to reply to Cinder's call with a short message:
@Cinder:
<<Roger that. Can u find out if contact also been terrorized by a certain Iceman? His pal Suzanne says they need help against this creep.>>
« Last Edit: <10-21-15/0452:14> by luckace »

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #112 on: <10-21-15/1350:48> »
<<Will do.>>

Cinder turned to the assembled group to answer:
"No, you've got it right the first time. The police has dropped the investigation - I have not. Therefore this whole thing will be street justice only and more important we can't expect any outside help. I'd appreaciate it if you could keep my visit as secret as possible.
What I need is every bit of information you have and can find out about the temple interior, especially the basement where Musaa was operated on. That includes cameras, guards, layout of the place, entrances and exits, including private or hidden ones. Here is my commcode. One of you certainly has one too. Finding you was a major headache.

Also, I just received a message from one of my partners that you have a problem with a killer targeting you. Is that connected to the temple business?"

talk think matrix

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #113 on: <10-21-15/1507:26> »
OOC:  Mark is not currently accessible to the outside world to preserve his cover.

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #114 on: <10-23-15/0136:10> »
Scarcrow

"Yeah yeah, we can!" the girl explained before the puzzled look in the former spokesman's face had vanished. "We can bring you to Sissy. He fought the Iceman and survived. Or to Scip, he even received messages from him and shot at him twice!  Or Riker - he was the one Bikki tried to kill. Cum on, and you (she turned to the "leader") shut the fuck up for good."

She walks ahead, smiling proudly about her achievement of winning an ally five times her weight.

[spoiler]I knew I could seduce you in helping that chick :D you're so predictable, luckass ;-) [/spoiler]

Teamspeak

Lucky seemed reliefed that someone helped them finally.
He writes down the commcode for later use.

"Come, sit down. I'll tell you what I can and then I'll play a song for you. He gently pats his guitar.
"How to get in...? I've never been there. Riker has. I'll give him your commcode, he can call you back. But I'm sure he didn't mention any cameras. Well, we could show you around at the temple grounds. Outside and some parts of the interior are open for the public. Why don't you just have a look yourselves?"

His look turns sour as you mention the killer. His smiles vanishes (for about a moment or so), then he nods.
"Yes, they two have to do with each other. His name is Frozen Yoghurt, but the kids just call him the Iceman. He has some private feude with Scipio which I don't really understand. He's been threatening us for a time and finally he managed to find us. He appears from nowhere and vanishes before we can react. He is damn fast and a total psycho." He sighs. "We don't know what to do about him. But he already killed two of the youngsters.

[spoiler]I'm sorry if I rp your former chars wrong. Please tell me any serious mistakes!
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #115 on: <10-23-15/1741:10> »
"We are already working on getting someone inside, but to be successful we need to keep a low profile until we strike.
But if that Iceman is an agent of the temple we can start by capturing him for interrogation. Afterwards you can have him. That way no one wonders what happened to him. Child murderers are the scum of the earth.

Hm. Scipio, we might have to lay a trap for Frozen Yogurt and since he wants you, we might need you as bait. Do you know how he managed to find you before?"

Cinder looked questioningly at his young audience.
talk think matrix

luckace

• Omae
« Reply #116 on: <10-24-15/0417:44> »

"That's something. Fine, let's go.", and he followed Suzanne.
"When  does your Iceman usually strike? Is there a pattern, or does he simply wait until nighttime? Cuz when we interrogate him we might need our hacker to block matrix-action from his side. We don't want them evil-doers to know that we're coming for them."

He briefs Mark about the situation and then asks:
@Mark:
Can u make sure he won't send any messages while we tickle him?

[spoiler] Ahhh, you've found my greatest weakness! Ladies...    :o  ;)

Nah,  I think not even Scarcrow has a heart of stone, plus this means extra information about the temple and "a foot in the door" with lucky and his fellows, so not helping them would be kinda stupid. [/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <10-25-15/0712:05> by luckace »

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #117 on: <10-24-15/0545:23> »
@Scarcrow >> I can do my best but that depends on the kind of comlink he has.

OOC: I think when creating noise devices stop working once the noise level is higher than their device ratings. So Can I stop the comlink for working by creating noise? 5-6 level of noise may be enough.

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #118 on: <10-26-15/1527:26> »
Teamspeak/Cinder

"I don't really know how he found us. He wrote messages to my commlink soon after we first encountered him. Then he started appearing then and there, out of nothing. Maybe he was following me. It took some days, however, until he attacked at the Hive. He seems to want to play with me, in a sadistic way. Maybe I can distract or lure him if I write him, or something?
"If there's anything we can do to catch Frozen Yoghurt, I will. I would do anything to stop him. Forever, if need be. Do you have any plans?"

Scarcrow

"Who do you want to meet? Or shall we just look and see who we meet?
"The Iceman doesn't strike at a usual time. He strikes whenever he wants to. Daytime, nighttime, anytime. Also not always on the same place, but usually somewhere near the Hive. He put numbers on the victims. 5 on Hazel, and 7 on Souraj."

[spoiler]
@gilga: I didn't find any rule like this. Maybe if I missed a line, please tell me where I can find this. Afaik it's "only" a negative dice pool modifier.
Please kindly use spoiler tags or the OoC channel for OoC messages.
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #119 on: <10-26-15/1608:50> »
"The first thing I'll try will be to put a trace on his commlink. One of our crew is a decker. If that doesn't work we will try the bait trick. Which reminds me..."

<<Mark. I'm sending you a commlink code. Can you try to hack the commlink and put a trace on him - discreetly.>>
talk think matrix