NEWS

Into the Chaos - Land Grab [IC]

• 2279 Replies

Shaman_Yuri

• Omae
« Reply #60 on: <08-22-15/2126:57> »
Yulia had just caught up with the two, her uneaten omelette in her grasp, when Athos expressed his curiosity about Jimmy's whereabouts.  The mouse-girl's tail started fidgeting as she began thinking along the same lines as her troll friend.

Those pricks wouldn't have taken their anger at us out on Jimmy would they?  Her gut wrenched.  He was pretty public when he asked me out...

The bag holding her omelette hadn't hit the ground by the time she was turning the corner along the outside of the building, wasting no time to check in the back for Jimmy.

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
  • Shadowrun Missions Developer
« Reply #61 on: <08-22-15/2135:30> »
Artie takes just a split second to channel her focus and then darts forward.  She jumps up, her feet barely gracing the leather seats of one of the Suzuki's before she leaps and rushes up the wall, clearing through to the roof and running halfway across the building before even she realizes what she's doing...
That's just like... your opinion, man.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #62 on: <08-22-15/2136:35> »
Athos lumbers off after Minnie.  As he rounds the corner, he pulls the massive Troll revolver out of its holster and cycles up the smartlink.  The gun's personality kicks in.  "Hey big boy.  Need me now?"
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #63 on: <08-22-15/2141:10> »
The omelette hits the ground.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #64 on: <08-22-15/2144:43> »
And splatters inside the to-go bag.  Athos will get you another.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #65 on: <08-22-15/2208:08> »
@Artie darting over the roof to the back, you get to see about ten bikers driving the road. You can clearly tell that  one of the bikes has two riders but at this distance there is no saying if one of them is Jimmy.

Shaman_Yuri

• Omae
« Reply #66 on: <08-22-15/2212:45> »
When Yulia reaches the back and Jimmy isn't in evidence (she doesn't see what Artee sees), she sprints to the door to the kitchen and attempts to open it to check for him inside.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #67 on: <08-22-15/2214:19> »
Athos realizes that he is way too late to see anything and turns around to go back to the lot.  Are any of the Humanis bikes still there?

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #68 on: <08-22-15/2216:58> »
@Minnie confused and uncharacteristically nice a middle aged chef, that minnie could hear shouting on the other kitchen employees  looks at Minnie and say "Is everything alright?"

@Atos there are four bikes still there. Their owners arrive not long after Athos arrives there.

Shaman_Yuri

• Omae
« Reply #69 on: <08-22-15/2222:07> »
"Um, did Jimmy come back in?  I know he went for a break out back after we spoke a few minutes ago and I had something I wanted to tell him before I left."

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #70 on: <08-22-15/2224:23> »
Athos exposes part of the huge Ruger but does not bring it up menacingly.  It should be enough that they know the weapon is in his hand already while they still have to draw theirs.  "So, boys.  You gonna tell me if you got the cook lad, Jimmy?  I do not want to be rough about it here, but......."  Athos leaves the implied threat in the air as he looks from one to the other of the bikers.

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #71 on: <08-22-15/2225:38> »
Artie mutters a curse and turns back to where the other bikes... and Athos... are waiting.

Looking down she sees him waving the rugged.  Stopping, she waits, ready to back him up if need be but content to let him knock around a few heads on his own.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #72 on: <08-22-15/2236:17> »
@Minnie - "Jimmy?- he is at the Bar today, haven't seen him in a couple of hours."

@Athos - They seem a bit scared, they are nothing more than teenagers maybe 13 or 14 years old.  Perhaps the newest recruits stayed behind to pay. "Humminis do not hurt humans trog, everybody knows that!... and please rough us up, you will only convince the world that trogs are too violent to be considered people"
The teenager speaks with strong words, but you can clearly sense that he is reciting, the phrases he heard before. His body language, and his friends that seem to slowly step back toward their bikes tell you a completely different story. They are terrified.

Shaman_Yuri

• Omae
« Reply #73 on: <08-22-15/2242:28> »
"But," Minnie struggled to maintain her calm using all her hard learned skills but her tail was flitting anxiously behind her, "he and I were talking at the bar just fifteen minutes ago.  He invited me to Skelton!  Gino was there watching us from the table where he was talking to Athos.  Can I please talk to Gino?  It may be an emergency!"

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #74 on: <08-22-15/2242:50> »
Athos sighs and puts the gun in its holster.  "Look, fellas.  I do not want to beat you up or hurt you in any way.  I just need to know about Jimmy.  You know the guy at the bar that was talking nice to the mouse girl.  Some of your friends might not have liked that.  Am I right?"