NEWS

Lullabye & Goodnight (OOC)

• 437 Replies

Landmine

• Chummer
« Reply #15 on: <11-30-14/0058:46> »
I want to formally apologize for the tardiness, gentlemen. Because of the nature of my job, there are occasions where I may have to do something nuts, like work for 16 hours straight with no notice. I sent smiles a message as soon as I was able. The groups' expressed opinions on handling those types of situations seems appropriate to me and you all seem to have handled things well.

As I work night shifts, it also means that I miss a lot of the Skype chat as well, which is a real bummer. The Skype mobile app is garbage by the way, and it doesn't like to load old messages in the conversation at times. I generally try to catch up with them when I get back home. Again, apologies for the delay.
"normal speech"  thought  "Matrix"   "Subvocal"  "Foreign Language"

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #16 on: <12-01-14/0045:15> »
My apologies CJ. I've accidentally advanced you to a point beyond the others in the storyline. I'm going to ask for your forgiveness and patience as I bring the others up to your point.
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #17 on: <12-01-14/1014:27> »
no problems, here are my rolls for when it becomes important:

Perception: (having a look at the scene and surrounding chaos)
10D6E5 =>   [ 1; 3; 6; 5; 6; 2; 6; 2; 4; 3; => 4 success(es) against 5 ] = 4 | ones: 1

He will then astrally perceive and assense:

Assensing: (looking for auras + traces of auras, spell residue etc etc)
12D6E5 =>   [ 6; 1; 6; 1; 4; 2; 3; 6; 2; 2; 6; 6; => 5 success(es) against 5 ] = 5 | ones: 2

invisible castle seems to have sunk, the domain is no longer valid.
I used rollz.org for these ones but it doesn't save with a link + timestamp like IC does. any preferences for a backup system?
« Last Edit: <12-01-14/1041:02> by Csjarrat »
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
  • If you lack empathy, you are worthless.
« Reply #18 on: <12-01-14/1718:21> »
"I don't have that kind of hardware."

== Cyberware/Bioware ==
Datajack

== Commlink ==
Erika Elite (ATT: 0, SLZ: 0, DP: 4, FWL: 4)
Meta Link (ATT: 0, SLZ: 0, DP: 1, FWL: 1) x2

== Gear ==
Glasses Rating 2
 Flare Compensation
 Thermographic Vision

Just thought I'd mention that you do INDEED have the kind of hardware you'd need to have recorded what you were seeing. No audio, no simsense, nothing like that, but you DO have the capacity to get a video recording off those glasses stored on your commlink if you so desired.

Had they just been flare comp, probably not, but if it's got thermo, its got a camera.

EDIT: Actually, now that I think about it, a datajack gives you a DNI which, in turn gives you image link and sound link. I'm not certain, but you might be able to record audio and video, but still no simsense with just the commlink and the datajack. Hell, you might not even need a commlink. I think a freakin' datachip might work.
« Last Edit: <12-01-14/1804:52> by Poindexter »
"speaking out loud"
<<matrix actions/communication>>
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #19 on: <12-01-14/2337:18> »
Hi CJ, if you go to https://rolz.org/group# and set up a room than you can keep the last few rolls it looks like. Not sure how to access more. Looks like it might be for an actively playing group. T
There are commands for the rolls too, you can do the roll command, and then like #attack  or something, so the tag will be attached to the roll
« Last Edit: <12-01-14/2351:17> by ismilealot »
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

SnowDragon

• Chummer
  • "I gag him and throw him down the stairs!"
« Reply #20 on: <12-01-14/2346:17> »
gonnadiegonnadiegonnadiegonnadiegonnadiegonnadiegonnadie

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #21 on: <12-01-14/2353:05> »
Bwahahahahahaha! And you thought this was just a game.  http://cdn.meme.li/i/hmc9w.jpg

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #22 on: <12-04-14/1430:16> »
Summoning an air spirit, force 3
Summon 5, mag7 mentor bonus 2. Air spirit, F3 (14d6.hits(5)=4) optional guard power

Resistance roll: Summon 5, mag7 mentor bonus 2. Air spirit, F3 (3d6.hits(5)=0) no glitch, 3 services

Drain resist: Drain resist (10d6.hits(5)=4) 2dv
No drain.

1st task is to attempt to find the aura that matches the spell signature I assessed on the astral.
Spirit has the search power and I'm going to leave him on the astral so as to not scare the shit out of the crowd.

Next action will be to clean my astral signature created by the summoning
« Last Edit: <12-04-14/1435:55> by Csjarrat »
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #23 on: <12-04-14/1432:08> »
Oooh, shiny.  And now this is the part where I pay attention closely to learn how to mage.  Exciting!

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
« Reply #24 on: <12-04-14/2100:29> »
Keep in mind, anyone hitting Ducks Zen with him will be getting -2 reaction, +1 willpower, and -1 to all physical actions for 1d6x10 minutes.

have fun.
"speaking out loud"
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #25 on: <12-04-14/2103:27> »
When I have a post to work with I'll incorporate the polite turning down of said spliff of Zen -winks-.  Arc developed no taste for it, choosing her smokes over that stuff.

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #26 on: <12-05-14/0547:28> »
Second task is to monitor the trail's end, report on awakened activity there.
Third and final task will be to show me the location or visualise it.
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
« Reply #27 on: <12-05-14/1523:15> »
Doing a matrix search for serial killers in the area and using edge to push the limit

Search the matrix for info (log 4+comp 1+edge 5): 10d6h5 4

what do i learn?
"speaking out loud"
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #28 on: <12-06-14/0841:24> »
Up in Scotland this weekend and signal is a bit sketchy, proper posts from monday
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #29 on: <12-07-14/1254:28> »
Ooops CJ, I forgot the third task. I've editted my post to include it.