NEWS

[5eOoC] 2075/6: Stormy Waters [Persistent World; recruitment always open]

• 5046 Replies

adamu

« Reply #4650 on: <11-14-16/1921:56> »
@Jack - what would you think about teensy-tinsily editing your last post to make it 16 kg of TNT? Power is square roots of no. of kg x base power. 16 kg is not unmanageable and lends itself to four x2 multipliers or one x4....

@Aria - okay, so just to clarify - all the fancy gear notwithstanding, are we doing the standard attribute conversion for the astral?

And if so, but adept powers are still active, but basic astral initiative has 3d6, how do we handle adepts' improved reflexes.

For my gear, then, based on your answer and Jack's actions:

Weapons:
Shotgun, survival knife, demo bag (Isaint's TNT plus my usual batch of detonators, which I'll be replenishing when I go home).
Gear:
Jacket, commlink, tool kit

For the intervening week, Al will mostly be home working on cars.
Will PM you with details - so few moments of downtime I have to take advantage of this - but will need time with the rules, and have spent way too long on Anarchy tonight!
For now will IC, fast-forwarding over the car stuff and with a reference to a mid-week base-touch back below so as not to contradict Jack's post.

adamu

« Reply #4651 on: <11-14-16/2027:29> »
@Aria - so, hey, very long run...basically pro bono work...promoting good feelings and true love and all that for the betterment of a wayward society....includes big metaplanar quest....

...if we get these kids all properly married...you think that counts as a deed ordeal?

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4652 on: <11-15-16/0213:30> »
I can make you work for it  8) ...yes, if anything might count as an Ordeal this would be it!

Stats are exactly as real world, no conversion to worry about!
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4653 on: <11-15-16/0312:57> »
I'll change the amount of explosives to a nice square number  ;D
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

adamu

« Reply #4654 on: <11-15-16/0742:43> »
I'll change the amount of explosives to a nice square number  ;D
Thanks!

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4655 on: <11-15-16/1157:11> »
@Jack: you're playing with the big boys and girls now!

Yes, one of the drakes is eTher!

No, the usual suspects did not invite Celedyr, I'll leave it at that for now  ::)

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4656 on: <11-15-16/1300:54> »
@Aria
There is playing with the big boys and then there is playing with giant, flying, immortal lizard mages  ;D
talk think matrix

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4657 on: <11-15-16/1325:03> »
That's what you get for amassing so much karma! I need to find a really big stick  ::)

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4658 on: <11-15-16/1347:08> »
Mission accomplished. I now feel as if I have entirely to little Karma (and that feeling wouldn't change even if I had double of what I've amassed now  ;) )

Also, I'm quite amused by that turn of events  ;D
talk think matrix

adamu

« Reply #4659 on: <11-15-16/1724:33> »
That's what you get for amassing so much karma! I need to find a really big stick  ::)

I love it.

I mean, not saying we can take on a great dragon.

But you work ten years to build up a character, great to step into the big league challenges!

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4660 on: <11-22-16/1236:42> »
I’ve been deliberately vague with events so far as this is your party but I’m happy to help if I can!

My view of the Masque is that it is a grand re-telling through dance/mime/song etc of a historic event…the fall of Atlantis (although Thera will keep getting mentioned for some reason?!? ;D).  I presume you want the murder clowns to work some sort of wedding scene in to this which might take some persuading but to which I think they will relent in the end…

Now, I assume you won’t be asking for ‘volunteers from the audience’ to play the lucky couple…but I could be wrong?!?

Is 4 hours or so enough time to get up to mischief?  It could just as easily be sunrise if that suited your plans better?  I can amend the IC if you want…

adamu

« Reply #4661 on: <11-22-16/1250:26> »
Thanks for the guidelines. This helps a lot.

Can't speak for the others, but I think four hours is more than enough, and I would have no problem (working along with my co-players) coloring in lots of details per your outline.

I assume we should not move past, what, the start of the in-Masque wedding ceremony?

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4662 on: <11-22-16/1443:18> »
Sounds fair enough! Will post IC if I can!

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4663 on: <11-22-16/1508:07> »
Yeah, setting this up won't need that much time - after all it's just taking a break in the play and getting the two girls on stage (maybe have them change costumes discreetly)
talk think matrix

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4664 on: <11-25-16/1205:05> »
The stage is just the starting point...the clowns will be dancing throughout the crowd...should actually make your jobs a little easier!

Feel free to carry on posting over the weekend, hope my week next week will allow more time for IC!