NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings-Horizon

• 2029 Replies

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1710 on: <01-20-16/1012:24> »
I put that in there so you could later tell me the bump was more serious or anything. If you want to play it otherwise, I'll edit the post into anything you deem worthy.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #1711 on: <01-20-16/1028:23> »
Torley's at 2S, so he's down with going after the sniper.
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1712 on: <01-21-16/0530:03> »
Okay, just a little note to let you know I have not dropped off the earth,  but it may be a day or two getting this next bit posted.   Big post,  busy week.

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1713 on: <01-21-16/0932:20> »
No problem, we should be able to squeeze a few days of IC interaction out of this situation ;)
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1714 on: <01-21-16/0953:46> »
no problem.  I have a major deadline coming up in a few weeks (a database lock of a study which will decide on the future of the whole program), so I might be on a bit less from time to time as well.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1715 on: <01-22-16/1848:42> »
I have to do one spell.  I'll look it up tomorrow (today actually) and then post something.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1716 on: <01-22-16/2310:27> »
Okay, so here is how the tag works.  It is less a targeting thing and more of a Geiger counter.  You get a general sense of direction and distance based on the strength of the signal of the tag, but it will be hard to pick out who is generating the signal unless you are within a meter of them.

I am ready to post the next part after Sammy does her magic stuff.

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1717 on: <01-23-16/1037:34> »
Well, with the spirit in place, almost all of the regular people should not be able to see us.  They have a -5 dice pool penalty on their perception test, so if we're a bit careful, we should be able to remain hidden for the wageslaves.  I assume that the two guys higher on the buildings are snipers and/or a mage (line of sight is easier if you go higher).

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1718 on: <01-23-16/2119:02> »
If we can pick them off individually, that would be optimal. But in any case, I think the Mage is our biggest threat here, so I vote we start with him (her?) and maybe try to get snow to block outgoing communications from his link?
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1719 on: <01-24-16/0218:20> »
Doing that would mean leaving my 'link on and I thought we were going to go dark when we got closer.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1720 on: <01-24-16/0450:51> »
I guess it's a question of risk/reward. If Snow keeps her comm online, the other 2 aggressors might see it, but if she doesn't block outgoing traffic the other 2 will definitely come to the rescue.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1721 on: <01-24-16/0702:13> »
@ Crossbow.  What sort of minuses am I looking at for the condition of the virus?

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1722 on: <01-24-16/1101:09> »
If I read the post of Crossbow correctly, we're in town again, so no guns blazing (at least not until the others do so).  I second the plan to take them in small groups.  Maybe first take out the two on overwatch and only then the major group.

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1723 on: <01-24-16/1146:37> »
Snow has not gotten to the point of having minuses with the virus, at this point it is still just giving her lifestyle advice, though there is a strong set of warnings about the company she is keeping.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1724 on: <01-24-16/1222:01> »
Cool.  I am sure theirs are all saying the same about me.  I can do this if that is the decision.