NEWS

Sirrurg and EuroAir Flight 329

• 31 Replies

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #30 on: <10-27-13/0748:46> »
Sheila B.

Which kind of supports the notion of Sheila B. being the Shadowland poster Hecate . . .

Oooo . . . thread necromancy!
Not just a notion. It says it out and out in the old Loose Alliances book. Sheila Blatavska is known alternately as both Hecate and Miss Tick on shadowboards. And her real name would be Alachia(sp?), former queen of the Blood Elves back in the 4th World, unless I've completely misread my shadowlore.

As for who it was that was on the flight, I'd still lay odds that it was one of the people (or their descendant) related to the slaying of dragons during the downtime. The other dragons, even the more metahuman friendly ones, barely gave Sirrurg a sideways glance, so long as he kept hunting the hunters.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Longshot23

• Omae
« Reply #31 on: <10-29-13/0240:55> »
Sheila B.

Which kind of supports the notion of Sheila B. being the Shadowland poster Hecate . . .

Oooo . . . thread necromancy!
Not just a notion. It says it out and out in the old Loose Alliances book. Sheila Blatavska is known alternately as both Hecate and Miss Tick on shadowboards. And her real name would be Alachia(sp?), former queen of the Blood Elves back in the 4th World, unless I've completely misread my shadowlore.

As for who it was that was on the flight, I'd still lay odds that it was one of the people (or their descendant) related to the slaying of dragons during the downtime. The other dragons, even the more metahuman friendly ones, barely gave Sirrurg a sideways glance, so long as he kept hunting the hunters.

<facepalm> <groan> Totally forgot about that . . .
 :o