NEWS

[IC] New Beginnings

• 1545 Replies

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1215 on: <08-13-13/0442:22> »
The tumultuous helicopter ride was O'Connor's first experience with air travel and he honestly couldn't tell if he was loving or hating it. It had his adrenaline spiking sure, but a vague need to vomit marred the experience. He spared a quick glance at the rifle, reassuring himself that he'd put the safety on, *Way my luck's been going the past couple days, there'd be a freak ricochet that took out Jesus.*
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #1216 on: <08-13-13/0514:08> »
Heron just closed his eyes, his knuckles whitening as he gripped the seat. Why the hell were these people so intent on killing themselves? He didn't want to die before he at least got to see 100! An elf should have better sense than to fly like this!
« Last Edit: <08-13-13/1809:16> by Mirikon »
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1217 on: <08-14-13/0133:51> »
"What the hell is this blackout shit?"  Fionn was shouting into the microphone now, and it was quite clear that he was not best pleased with what was going on.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1218 on: <08-14-13/0244:50> »
"It's wiz ain't it?  It's a little toy a hacker friend of mine cooked up for me before she left for MIT&M, years ago, helps block out the sensors and keeps security spiders off The Ghost."  Jesus finally starts to let the helo settle, when suddenly white smoke shoots out the front of it and you are in the middle of a smoke cloud that seeps into the cabin. "Don't worry folks, the stuff is harmless, call it personal cloud cover for the eyes on the border."

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1219 on: <08-14-13/0312:10> »
"I'd say it's more hell than wiz, but dammit do I ever want to know how it works!"  Fionn's curiosity could be a little unhealthy sometimes.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1220 on: <08-14-13/0643:54> »
O'Connor cut in, "Hey, Jesus, when you get a chance, sent  any specs you want for your new gun to this commlink."

Characters

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1221 on: <08-14-13/0702:14> »
"A new machine gun, 2 failed bets..." starts Clementine. "You're racking quite the bill there, Con. Let's hope this job pays, omae."
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1222 on: <08-14-13/0709:34> »
O'Connor flipped Clem the bird, "Spin on it."

Characters

irisheathen

• Omae
  • "There is enough time to sleep when you're dead."
« Reply #1223 on: <08-14-13/2331:02> »
Johnny gripped the seat with both hands hard enough for his hands to ache as the copter dipped and swerved and smoked. He finally opened his eyes and stopped praying under his breath when everything seemed to have leveled out. As he forced himself to relax he looked around at the others. "So whats step one? We can always figure out steps 2 through revenge later." And then he smiled.
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
-H.L. Mencken (1880-1956)

Speech
Thoughts
Matrix Speech
Matrix <<Text>>

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1224 on: <08-15-13/0011:56> »
"Far as I'm concerned, step one is 'who'.  Figure out the rest once we know that."
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

irisheathen

• Omae
« Reply #1225 on: <08-15-13/0100:32> »
"Ok then Red while your figuring out the who, who wants to get us all some equipment? And who wants to go scouting?" Johnny raised an eyebrow. "I'm tired of being a step behind these ass hats."
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."

Speech
Thoughts
Matrix Speech
Matrix <<Text>>

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1226 on: <08-15-13/0113:47> »
"Long as we don't tip them that we're back in Seattle, I'd say we're a step ahead now..."
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1227 on: <08-15-13/0224:15> »
"I'll be on gear duty" says Clementine. "Con, you coming with me?"
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

irisheathen

• Omae
« Reply #1228 on: <08-15-13/0237:32> »
"Red we don't have a who or why which means we're behind but gaining. I'd like to help with the scouting if possible though. "

Speech
Thoughts
Matrix Speech
Matrix <<Text>>

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1229 on: <08-15-13/0335:43> »
"Well, if we're gonna split up...  We should probably make sure we split the spellslingers between the groups this time, makes things a little easier.  I'll guess you want to go with the gear group, Sam...  Anyone else besides me and Sam at all good with people?  Gonna want Icarus on the scouting group, Johnny's volunteering to go..."  He glanced towards Sammy and Heron.  "Either of you have spells suited towards scouting?"  He gave it a moment's more thought, and considered something.

"None of us have access to our SINs, either - could be an issue.  I've arranged for some overwatch, sure, but that will only carry us so far."
« Last Edit: <08-15-13/2101:42> by RHat »
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Register