NEWS

Runner's Companion Update

• 2 Replies

Zen Shooter

• Newb
« on: <04-28-12/2251:10> »
Battlecorps just informed me that I could have the updated Runner's Companion PDF for free, because I bought the original there. So I downloaded it. Does anyone know what the deal is? It's got new cover art and the back cover says it's for use with 20th Anniversary. Other than that, are there any significant changes?

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1 on: <04-28-12/2259:34> »
Not a clue, but I looked at their site, and it is only listed under 'pre order'.

My fault, it is also listed under the e-publications, but so is a new cover of Augmentation and Unwired.

Went ahead and picked them up, and it definitely looks like errata has been applied to both. The karma generation section of the Runner's Companion does indeed incorporate the changes often mentioned, and I noticed it in the new Augmentation after seeing the change I'd heard about regarding that Genetic Heritage couldn't be taken with Genecrafted.

Did not get the pdf of the new Unwired, as I couldn't talk myself into that much additional spending as of the current time--what with the medical bills that are starting to pile up.
« Last Edit: <04-29-12/0042:46> by All4BigGuns »
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <04-29-12/1410:09> »
Got the email this morning and just downloaded.  Not sure as to the extent of the updates/changes, but very happy to see it coming back into print!!

AJC

Register