NEWS

Drowning in Shadows [OOC]

• 261 Replies

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #240 on: <02-21-12/0132:00> »
Probably they would... since they work in the exact same area: wetwork. But if they would recognize each other... that's the tricky part.

But I can work with both.

And after the introductions are done, we can even start our own competition (think Legolas x Gimli kill count).  ;)

Do remember, trolls only count as 1.  :)
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

AalithHUN

« Reply #241 on: <02-21-12/0309:45> »
Remember, you guys started with street cred 1 + maybe another 1 from the karma you got. And you all live in Everett, which is not that big. You heard or have seen each other in bars, met on the streets etc. You may not know each other that well, but two people working in the same field bound to know, the competition :) But Billy is not here! You will meet him under different circumstances.

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
  • The idea is to die young as late as possible -A.M.
« Reply #242 on: <02-22-12/0722:29> »
Sorry for being so late,  :-[
A lot happening right now, and i completly forgot i needed to post here. Hope sharp has not been written of yet.  ::)
And hope i am not been causing the hold up.

BTW
Dunno how to manage the meet up so posted the whole scene, if The actress wants to meet Sharp outside i Can edit it in.  ;)
Prepare for the worst, hope for the best and expect nothing!
Matrix;speaking;thinking;ExternalSourcesLink
RainDragonBar

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #243 on: <02-22-12/1406:57> »
We can meet inside, no worries.  I've finally managed to post my arrival, but it's been rather hectic at work, with an audit and all that.  I'll also try to put the character in this thread before Sunday.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett

Netzgeist

• Ace Runner
  • Serpens, nisi serpentem comederit, non fit draco
« Reply #244 on: <02-22-12/1438:09> »
As I said before, I will have a difficult time posting ntil March the Fifth. Specially next week, when I will be on a place completely devoid of internet connection; sorry about that, but it's my only vacation period.

Be right back, guys.

AalithHUN

« Reply #245 on: <02-23-12/1457:07> »
Sry, Netz, separate rooms/person.

Netzgeist

• Ace Runner
« Reply #246 on: <02-24-12/0531:56> »
My bad. I corrected it now.

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #247 on: <02-24-12/1420:51> »
I posted my character on the first page.  Posting will follow soon.

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #248 on: <02-26-12/0248:21> »
I'm not feeling well.  I'm going to the doctor in about an hour, but it might be that I have to go to the hospital for a couple of days (depending on the fact that I have what I think I have or not).  Anyway, it might be that I'm not online much in the coming days.  :(

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #249 on: <02-26-12/1000:11> »
quote author=farothel link=topic=5942.msg112479#msg112479 date=1330242512]
I'm not feeling well.  I'm going to the doctor in about an hour, but it might be that I have to go to the hospital for a couple of days (depending on the fact that I have what I think I have or not).  Anyway, it might be that I'm not online much in the coming days.  :(
[/quote]

Luckily it's not as bad as I thought, so no hospital necessary.  I will be less online though, still pretty tired.   :(

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #250 on: <02-27-12/1637:14> »
Luckily it's not as bad as I thought, so no hospital necessary.  I will be less online though, still pretty tired.   :(

Glad to hear that, Farothel. Hope everything clears up soon.

On an unrelated note, I've completed the move I mentioned in my introduction, so that's one major obstacle out of my life. Yay!
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

Netzgeist

• Ace Runner
« Reply #251 on: <03-04-12/1220:01> »
Hello, guys! I'm back from my vacations, and ready to play some more!

Hope you are feeling better, farothel, whatever it is that you got.

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #252 on: <03-04-12/1229:23> »
I'm ready to go.

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #253 on: <03-04-12/1322:32> »
Welcome back, Netz. Good vacation?
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

Netzgeist

• Ace Runner
« Reply #254 on: <03-04-12/1326:04> »
Welcome back, Netz. Good vacation?
Great, better than expected... just way too short ones! Now I'm fully charged for another year!