NEWS

Into the Chaos (OOC)

• 974 Replies

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #915 on: <05-13-17/1532:17> »
Astral Defense: 10d6t5 5

So 10 P damage
Mage is unconscious and begins bleeding out.

Bound Spirit gets a chance to break free
Break Free: 6d6t5 3
What do you know, a new free Spirit is around.

And since Sovereign is the reason it is free (and he just turned the area into a barbecue) I'd say it runs back to its former masters body and makes sure the slavemaster is burned to a crisp

Illusion goes down, Kynos get's his chance to intimidate the guard:
Intimidation (Mental): 12d6t5 4
Forgot Bonus Dice: 4d6t5 2
Decker ResistCha+Wil: 8d6t5 5
Scratch that, just read that the Decker gives up
Guard ResistCha+Wil: 8d6t5 2

Ok, take over the Control room, stop the drones from coming

« Last Edit: <05-13-17/1559:59> by Jack_Spade »
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #916 on: <05-13-17/1548:19> »
So the battle is won and you live to fight another day. Jack can turn his wireless on without fearing data spikes, and you should have some time to decide what to do before you continue. I strongly suggest that you get inside the building - as it is safer in there considering the kind of reinforcement that you are going to get from doing this kind of damage.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #917 on: <05-13-17/1608:57> »
Oh and thanks for running the combat Jack - it was a good read!

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #918 on: <05-13-17/1619:31> »
Had help from Mulcarn to get all the pieces in a row ;)
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #919 on: <05-13-17/1637:00> »
So I heared, this is not so easy to manage.

So here are some karma/contacts rewards.

Everyone gets 20 karma for taking over the farm.

Wheely gets 3 more karma for retrieving additional paydata leading you to the RCC's.
Sovereign gets an additional 2 karma for saving the day ( and torching expensive buildings.). He also gains a point of  notoriety and a new free spirit contact named Crimson Sky (Connection 1, Loyalty 1)
Kynos gets 2 karma for orchestrating much of this run and RP.

Kynos and Ayato can add Nagisa as a decker contact (providing they don't kill her or treat her poorly). She is Connection 4, and loyalty of 2. (and vicious with the data spikes.)

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #920 on: <05-14-17/0939:15> »
For our npc Contacts we made during char-gen - Can we create them as long as they do not exceed the Karma amount of the sample contacts in the book?
Speech|Thoughts|Matrix|Whisper|Astral|Descriptors and Narrative

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #921 on: <05-14-17/1033:35> »
create them as in provide full chart sheets?  (Either way go for it) if you want to start formally creating npc's perhaps we should try obsidian portal. So we can find them quickly.

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #922 on: <05-14-17/1039:01> »
Excellent.  This will come in handy once we start buying gear or requesting aid from our contacts.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #923 on: <05-14-17/1833:55> »
I am a bit unsure of where we are located vis a vis the control building.  Can Irris and Simone get there on foot or do we need to take a vehicle?  SImone is also quite concerned about the fate of the scary mage.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #924 on: <05-14-17/1851:02> »
You guys can get their on foot.  No problem.  The guards has been routed and the drones are offline/on-standby.  We are taking the vehicles with us for parking purposes mostly.  That and in case we need to make a quick getaway.  Sovereign will live but he won't being playing much of an active role for the next few hours until his injuries heals up.  If Simone has any ranks in Medicine she can use that for a DP boost to his recovery tests.  I can't remember off the top of my head if any other kind of biotech does anything similar.

Edited: Medkits and Autodocs will add their rating to your Medicine and First Aid Skills if used wireless.
« Last Edit: <05-14-17/1856:21> by Mulcarn »

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #925 on: <05-14-17/2139:50> »
Simone has Logic 3,  Medicine 5, and a Medkit 6, so she should have 14d6 to help, right?  And this is to help him recover over time?  Will it bother the scary mage if she is very concerned about him?
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #926 on: <05-15-17/0634:12> »
Yup, that is correct.  Once we're situated and he's in a sterilized med facility then you can start healing him.  The process will take 10 minutes as you administer treatment.  You'll roll 14d6 and every hit is added as a bonus die to his Recovery test for the next hour.  Won't really bother him that she's concerned.  You'd think she would be more concerned about her own safety around him considering he set off a magical mini-nuke a few feet away from her.  But what do I know.   ;)

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #927 on: <05-16-17/1912:05> »
Sorry about that.  I had to go out of town for a bit and the internet was pathetic.  Thanks for rolling for me Jack.  Stuttrboy's dad is home and he's staying with them I don't know if they've got the internet set up or if they will while he's staying with him, but I can keep updating for him.  He can always stop by and use the computer too, but with his dad's stroke and his work he's going kinda nuts.
Speech  Matrix  Sub-vocal  Thoughts

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”
― Lewis Carroll

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #928 on: <05-16-17/1919:10> »
Oh hey glad you're back.  We didn't know if you guys ditched or were having internet problems.  Jack and I tried to move things along the best we could so everyone wouldn't be stuck.  I'm sorry to hear about Stuttr and his dad.  I used to be a family caregiver and I know what that's like.  Best wishes on his recovery.

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #929 on: <05-16-17/1931:31> »
No way.  I won't ditch unless I'm dead.  If I'd known the internet would be crap in Arkansas I would have mentioned it before I left.
Speech  Matrix  Sub-vocal  Thoughts

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”
― Lewis Carroll

Register