NEWS

problem with making a tamer

• 5 Replies

k_night

• Chummer
« on: <01-12-11/0346:28> »
im trying to make a character who used to train and handel guard critters.
our GM and me mannaged to create the character itself, but are having trouble figuring out how to include my cute pets in the building proces :-[

any good ideas out there?

Lansdren

• Chummer
« Reply #1 on: <01-12-11/1019:37> »
Have you looked into Running Wild, there are training skills and stuff in there. I'm afraid I cant go into more detail as I've lent my copy to someone and dont have it to hand.
"Didnt anyone tell you as security school to geek the mage first?"  "I guess I will just have to educate you with a introduction to my boomstick"

k_night

• Chummer
« Reply #2 on: <01-12-11/1941:34> »
no we dont have a copy...

yet

Lansdren

• Chummer
« Reply #3 on: <01-13-11/0404:15> »
Pick it up if you can, its a pretty good critter book and covers spirits as well so can be used for alot of stuff. My group did a spot of hunting in the NAN as a cover story for a smuggeling drop and the book was really handy for fleshing it out.
"Didnt anyone tell you as security school to geek the mage first?"  "I guess I will just have to educate you with a introduction to my boomstick"

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #4 on: <01-13-11/0831:49> »
If you can't get the hardcopy, you can get a PDF of it over at DriveThruRPG.com or BattleCorps.com for $20.

k_night

• Chummer
« Reply #5 on: <01-13-11/1012:14> »
just got the book ;D

my fellow runner went insane when they heard i was going to have a couple of fenrir wolves ;D

now to get them to breed and have myself a pack, oh the fun...

the gm even said he was going to make an adventure out of my breeding progam :P
« Last Edit: <01-13-11/1020:11> by k_night »

Register