Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1455 on: <03-30-16/2326:11> »
"Does the room have a rear window?  We could double team him?"
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #1456 on: <03-31-16/0711:33> »
There used to be a window, Sam sent back. Sounded like he broke it to get in.
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1457 on: <03-31-16/0933:44> »
Snow looks at Clem.  "What's the play, boss?  Two in front or one front and one back?"

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1458 on: <04-01-16/1228:24> »
"I need to know what the room looks like first" answered the ork. "Find me a blueprint, ask Sam to draw us a quick schematic of the layout, or better yet, hack one of those media drones and get me a look into that room."
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1459 on: <04-03-16/0148:24> »
Snow nods and goes out on the matrix to find what should be public information from the AR site of the motel.  It is common for such places to post pictures of their rooms and she pulls one up for Clem to look at.  "Here you go, boss?"

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1460 on: <04-05-16/2034:15> »
A shot rings out from the room.  Looking across the way Clem is able to pick out the spot where the shot hit.  It blew a hole through the security fence and still had enough power to rip a fist sized hole in the wall, right where her head had been a few moments ago.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1461 on: <04-06-16/0117:29> »
Snow looks at the hole in the wall.  "Pretty big gun, boss.  What do you want to do.  Before you tell me to neutralize the gun, I want to remind you that I do not trust my skill with this virus on my 'link.  If we are going to go, we take a chance.  I will back your decision.  Maybe just talk to him?  He might want to gloat or something."

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1462 on: <04-06-16/0535:11> »
Clem fired a quick message to Torley before pulling one of the flash bangs she had from out of her coat pocket. <I need eyes on the back, I don't want this cowboy slipping through our fingers again.>

She pulled the pin and with a quick flick of her wrist threw her grenade inside the room, aiming close but far enough her target couldn't easily throw it back.

[spoiler]Not sure what you wanted me to roll, but I figured throwing weapons ought to do it. I sure wish I had had some edge left for that throw.

Grenade Throw ~ Agility 7 - Defaulting 1: 6d6t5 0 no glitches. So no hits, but at least it shouldn't bounce right back in our faces.[/spoiler]
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1463 on: <04-07-16/0008:00> »
Sniper blind attack on Clem: 8d6t5 4

The rifle barks right after Clem draws her hand back, blowing a hole in the wall behind her.

(OOC: initiative for round, you are in faro)

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1464 on: <04-09-16/0334:05> »
Sammy finished with her spell.  She knew it wasn't enough and O'Connor would need a lot more treatment to get fully back together, but at least she had stopped him from bleeding out on the street.  That was all she could do for the moment.   Spotting a car parked close to a wall a bit further, she quickly looked around and then dragged the unconscious team mate to that location.  Here a sniper had to be overhead and shooting straight down to hit him and that would be kinda obvious.

Next she looked around to see what was going on, like with her spirits, any law enforcement arriving and location of bad guys.  She also checked the astral, as it might give more or other information.  Unfortunately the battle of the two spirits had left that in turmoil, so not much to see there either.  And with the commlinks off, she couldn't contact the others, so for now she would stay where she was.

[spoiler]
perception roll.
intuition 3 + perception 2 + active 3 + enhancers 2 -2 CM =8: 8d6t5 1
I don't see much, but at least not a glitch.

astral perception roll.
astral perception (2 wound penalty): 4d6t5 1
also not much.

Sammy doesn't know you put your commlinks back on :(
[/spoiler]
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1465 on: <04-15-16/0134:32> »
The sniper's missed shot sprinkled bits of plaster on Clem's hair, creating dust in the air. The ork, however, peeked around the corner and fired two shots in her attacker's direction, trying to tag him.

[spoiler] Clem is shooting at the sniper. First round, First pass ~ Agility 7 + Firearms 4: 11d6t5 4 No glitches. So that's 4 hits wish S&S ammo.

Edit: First round, First pass, Second shot ~ Agility 7 + Firearms 4: 11d6t5 5 no glitches. I cancelled the recoil with the personalized grip and instead decided not to write anything.[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <04-17-16/1011:57> by HydroRaven »
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1466 on: <04-15-16/0235:14> »
Snow watches as Clem fires a shot at the sniper and takes advantage of the opportunity of a distraction to move forward around her partner to fire her own shot.

[spoiler]Fire predator at sniper: 11d6t5 4  4 hits, no glitches with standard ammunition

Second Shot:  Second shot at sniper: 11d6t5 2  2 hits, no glitches[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <04-16-16/1258:18> by Mercy Merchant »

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #1467 on: <04-16-16/0713:16> »
Sam wasn't sure what he could do, but he was sure of one thing--he didn't want to be where the bullets were. Following Clem's request, he went to see if he could get to the back of the building.
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1468 on: <04-17-16/2102:38> »
The female runners pump rounds into the sitting area furniture, but the sniper is on the move and they don’t manage a clean shot.
[spoiler]
Sniper Dodge: 4#12d6t5 4 4 6 3

Blind fire and running mods killed your hits and gave him enough to make it..[/spoiler]

Running and jumping back out the rear window, he tries an awkward attempt at Snow as he falls out of view.

Sniper attack on Snow: 10d6t5 5

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1469 on: <04-19-16/0145:39> »
Snow's shots are wide of the target as the sniper is already moving, but she does not have time to let her companion know before the high-powered rifle in his hands sends a round into her chest.  The shot throws her back against the barrier of the railing before sending her to the balcony, where she lies unmoving.

Register