NEWS

Potential Shadowrun horror style game

• 115 Replies

dragonfire

• Chummer
« Reply #45 on: <06-24-13/1155:45> »
Weekdays or Friday works for me. About how long are we looking for sessions to run? I haven't used d20 before, but I'm down to learn. My skype is "dragonfire2159".
Speech
Matrix
Actions
Thoughts

Raiden

• Omae
« Reply #46 on: <06-24-13/1212:34> »
session length in the end is up to players. I was thinking around 4 hours possibly 5 if the players can/want. I will prob start by PMing you all a message from your contacts and the meet will happen as a you know whats up to save the time there. seems that Friday starting around 8:30-9:00 EST seems the best.
speech
Matrix
Actions
Thoughts

omnissiah19

• Newb
« Reply #47 on: <06-24-13/1553:14> »
raiden did you get my messages?

Raiden

• Omae
« Reply #48 on: <06-24-13/1553:32> »
a bit of SR humor for yall
speech
Matrix
Actions
Thoughts

Raiden

• Omae
« Reply #49 on: <06-24-13/1554:39> »
no dude, I don't think I have gotten anything from you :( .-.
speech
Matrix
Actions
Thoughts

Raiden

• Omae
« Reply #50 on: <06-24-13/1558:18> »
also, when we use roll20 I need everyone to send me a pic of their character they would like me to use as their token, otherwise I will use a generic one I find or one that I like. >:3
speech
Matrix
Actions
Thoughts

markelphoenix

• Omae
« Reply #51 on: <06-24-13/1750:50> »

My Character Block So Far, gave Raiden brief run down of his story. Still mulling stuff over.

Tanith Frost (Elf Magician)
B 5, A 6, R 3, S 3, C 7, I 5, L 5, W 5, I 1, E 1, Ess 6, M 6, Init 8/10, IP 1/3
Condition Monitor boxes (Physical/Stun): 11/11
Disposable Commlink Condition Monitor: 9
Primary Condition Monitor: 10
Armor (Ballistic/Impact): 19/14

Skills: Assensing 1, Counterspelling 4, First Aid 1, Influence Group 4, Perception 1, Spellcasting 6 (Illusion Spells +2), Stealth Group 1, Summoning 1

Knowledge Skills: English N, Magic Societies 1, Night Clubs 1, Paranormal Creatures 1, Tribal Groups/Societies 1

Metatype Abilities: Enhanced Senses: Low-Light Vision

Qualities: Day Job (12500 nuyen/month, 20 hrs/week) (2), Fame (National), Magician, Mentor Spirit: Seductress, Prejudiced (3): Troll (10dicepool), Restricted Gear: Power Focus, Spirit Bane: Spirits of Fire

Spells: Fashion, Heal, Improved Invisibility, Increase Reflexes, Influence, Makeover, Orgasm, Orgy, Powerbolt, Stunball, Stunbolt, Trid Entertainment

Metamagic: (Initiate Grade 1) Centering
Gear:
   Certified Credstick
   Clothing
   Contact Lenses (3) with Image Link, Vision Enhancement (3), Vision Magnification, Optical
   Disposable Commlink
   Executive Suite Outfit with Long Jacket, Plain Blouse/Shirt, Skirt/Trousers
   Form-Fitting Full-Body Suit with Gel Packs, Nonconductivity (3)
   Greatcoat with Chemical Protection, Gel Packs, Insulation, Nonconductivity (3)
   Power Focus (4)
   Primary with Firewall (3), System (3)
   Sim Module, Modified for Hot Sim
   Sustaining Focus: Health Spells (3)
   Tanith  Frost with Day Job, Fake License: Foci (4), Fake License: Spellcasting (4), Max Tanner, Middle Lifestyle
Weapons:
   Attack of Will (vs. Spirits) [DV 7P vs. I]
   Unarmed Strike [Unarmed, DV 2S vs. I]

Hero Lab® and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at http://www.wolflair.com
Shadowrun © 2005-2013 The Topps Company, Inc. All rights reserved. Shadowrun is a registered trademark of The Topps Company, Inc.

doubleaction

• Newb
« Reply #52 on: <06-24-13/1839:05> »
Not to be a jerk or a nitpicker, but...

markelphoenix: Can you upload a chummer file? From my eyes, you have waaaaaay over 200 BP in meat stats, as far as I know we aren't allowing Initiation during chargen, and I think you'd be hard pressed to find a day job that only requires you 20 hours a week and pays more than the cost for a High lifestyle (I think the book suggest 1/10 of the amount you have listed?). I'm having a hard time in general keeping nearly everything you have under 400 BP.

brimstone14: You've got no OS on your commlink, making it a paperweight, and you have two Foci that your Adept isn't actually capable of using in any way.

markelphoenix

• Omae
« Reply #53 on: <06-24-13/1842:42> »
Not to be a jerk or a nitpicker, but...

markelphoenix: Can you upload a chummer file? From my eyes, you have waaaaaay over 200 BP in meat stats, as far as I know we aren't allowing Initiation during chargen, and I think you'd be hard pressed to find a day job that only requires you 20 hours a week and pays more than the cost for a High lifestyle (I think the book suggest 1/10 of the amount you have listed?). I'm having a hard time in general keeping nearly everything you have under 400 BP.

brimstone14: You've got no OS on your commlink, making it a paperweight, and you have two Foci that your Adept isn't actually capable of using in any way.

1000 Karma Build Rules. Re-read Raiden's intro in first post. Famous 2 (National), Job = Illusionist/Entertainer [Stat Wise, I got 20 Dice for a Triedo Entertainment spell, + Orgasm and Orgy for....private client parties]. Simrig for sharing experience. My Fixer contact [4/4] was/is my primary distributor of my vids/sims, also hooks me up with gigs. 20 hours a week would represent my obligation to him in producing entertainment, taking private gigs, club-shows, etc. Being hyper focused in Illusion with High Charisma and Social skills tie in with job.
« Last Edit: <06-24-13/1846:27> by markelphoenix »

markelphoenix

• Omae
« Reply #54 on: <06-24-13/1852:55> »
Also, I don't use Chummer, I use Hero Labs. It is very strict on the rule sets and has a fairly intense break down of EVERYTHING. Costs money, but is well worth it.

Raiden

• Omae
« Reply #55 on: <06-24-13/1910:39> »
1k karmagen. Higher power game. But the job making that much at20 hours is well. A lot lol. Why would your guy ever work in the shadows I thought it had one less zero when I saw it lol. I will check the books. And did I overlook something on brims? Need to recheck it again it seems :(
« Last Edit: <06-24-13/1921:52> by Raiden »
speech
Matrix
Actions
Thoughts

Raiden

• Omae
« Reply #56 on: <06-24-13/1912:38> »
Brim he is right why do you have those foci ? I must have overlooked them and you do need the OS system I was actually going to tell you but something came up and then forgot
« Last Edit: <06-24-13/1929:31> by Raiden »
speech
Matrix
Actions
Thoughts

markelphoenix

• Omae
« Reply #57 on: <06-24-13/1920:23> »
1k karmagen. Higher power game. But the job making that much at20 hours is well. A lot lol. Why would your guy ever work in the shadows?  And did I overlook something on brims? Need to recheck it again it seems :(

That is the entire point behind Fame + Day Job :-p, working by design :-p. Really, he does it for the thrill (noticed my mentor spirit is the Seductress. Have to make rolls [Threshold of 3 using Will and Charisma] to resist indulging an impulse or vice [adventure, sex, drugs, btl, gambling, etc] Concept is kid got recognized as a nobody with skill, slowly built a rep based off his talent and skills [guy puts on a hell of a show + he is just so likable], that he grew in fame over time. His Fixer (Digger) is the one who helped him hit critical mass and connect the dots to get a steady cash flow. Doesn't seem unreasonable. I could always redesign the character, but it is kind of the soul behind the concept.

Raiden

• Omae
« Reply #58 on: <06-24-13/1926:57> »
on another note, I need everyone to describe at least in brief, the personality and looks of their contacts, otherwise prepare to be surprised lol.

on your day job, lets take out 2500 of it just for the sake of it. I can work with this and remember, while a positive quality, if you go undisgiused it can act like a negative (same goes for some negative qualities )
speech
Matrix
Actions
Thoughts

markelphoenix

• Omae
« Reply #59 on: <06-24-13/1929:40> »
on another note, I need everyone to describe at least in brief, the personality and looks of their contacts, otherwise prepare to be surprised lol.

on your day job, lets take out 2500 of it just for the sake of it. I can work with this and remember, while a positive quality, if you go undisgiused it can act like a negative (same goes for some negative qualities )

I am good with that under one condition, the 2500 is ICly going to Digger (consider it his cut for helping me distribute my Trids/Sims).