NEWS

[OOC] TriSeq Runners, Private Military Campaign Adventure

• 548 Replies

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #150 on: <03-04-13/1803:57> »
@Bewilderbeast Pardon my ignorance, but why a mirror and flexible wire?

@Aryeonos Glad your husband is feeling better and even more glad you're back with us ;) I must be dense today because I don't get the he/she thing. I am still confused about your gender :S, not that it matters in the least :)
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Bewilderbeast

• Omae
« Reply #151 on: <03-04-13/1844:54> »
@Bewilderbeast Pardon my ignorance, but why a mirror and flexible wire?
Line of sight is required for basically all magic, ever. I forget the exact wording in the rule book, but basically technologically-aided sight (scopes with vision magnification, night vision goggles, etc.) do not count for LOS as per magic rules; you need to see the target with your real flesh-and-blood meaty eyeballs, otherwise magic is a no-go.

The except to this is reflections, so mirrors can be used to establish LOS around corners and stuff for magic. There are also items available like endoscopes and magesight goggles that can be used for this purpose, but plain ol' mirrors are A) cheaper and B) make me feel clever  :)
"Dialogue"
<<Matrix/Comm>>
"Astral"
Thoughts

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #152 on: <03-04-13/1927:00> »
Oh, alright, I get it now. I was kind of wondering why we needed mirrors for a frozen wasteland :D
« Last Edit: <03-05-13/0149:26> by HydroRaven »
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #153 on: <03-05-13/0133:55> »
It would make you also feel nicer :D

Thrass

• Omae
« Reply #154 on: <03-05-13/0953:05> »
Optical vision magnification as found in (special optical) binoculars do work for LOS.
I think you can read about the vision enhancement vision magnification where both variants (digital and analog) are described.
Speech - Thought - Matrix
Characters: Andy - Andys rolls

Thrass

• Omae
« Reply #155 on: <03-05-13/1019:04> »
Yeah I would like to require some heavy weaponry, how do I go about that Aryeonos?

Walking to the armory geeting a piece of paper per item required fill it out give it back wait half an hour and be told what goes and what dosn't?
Sounds german enough for my character to handle.
Speech - Thought - Matrix
Characters: Andy - Andys rolls

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #156 on: <03-05-13/1107:03> »
« Last Edit: <03-05-13/1108:39> by Sichr »

Sichr

• Prime Runner

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
  • The idea is to die young as late as possible -A.M.
« Reply #158 on: <03-05-13/1356:18> »
@GM

Just playing my mental unstable nut case of officer, that lost his whole squad to a unfortunate mistake in the planing, that lead to a massacre and only Red survived it, but still until now he feels guilty to have survived as part of it was his plan, part the CO at that time and part the team execution.

@ everyone else. :)
Now there should more meta-game reasoning for the way my char acted, but remember you do not know that yet in game :P
or you have heard some rumors. but i doubt that.
Prepare for the worst, hope for the best and expect nothing!
Matrix;speaking;thinking;ExternalSourcesLink
RainDragonBar

Aryeonos

• Ace Runner
  • Resident hermaphrodite
« Reply #159 on: <03-05-13/1821:04> »
Almost reminds me of Darman, but without the stability.

Kaziv Kovichai, Armoury Master, Loyalty 3, Connection 3 - You'll check out your gear with him, he has to go through Alera to order new gear however, but his expertise is often consulted upon when ordering new materiel.
Alera Lyapina, Senior Logistics Officer, Loyalty 2, Connection 5 + 13 Membership Connection - In charge of ordering all the base supplies, if you want to special order something, you have to go through her and she's not too keen on using extra company resources.
Valey Yakov, Senior Medical Officer, Loyalty 3, Connection 3 - In charge of keeping track of everyone's medical records and oversees all major surgeries on base.
Alel Dova, Medical Logistics Officer, Loyalty 3, Connection 4 - Keeps track of and issues medical supplies to the authorized persons
Allan Starchan, Motorpool Officer, Loyalty 4, Connection 3 - Oversees the maintenance, and modification of the bases vehicles and mission vehicles.
« Last Edit: <03-05-13/1854:39> by Aryeonos »
Sic Zipper Tyrannosaurus!

Bewilderbeast

• Omae
« Reply #160 on: <03-05-13/1848:06> »
Omeed doesn't have much of a personality at the moment, sort of playing it by ear. "Bumbling newbie" and "humorless Boy Scout" are pretty much what I'm starting at, though.
"Dialogue"
<<Matrix/Comm>>
"Astral"
Thoughts

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #161 on: <03-05-13/1906:34> »
@GM

Just playing my mental unstable nut case of officer, that lost his whole squad to a unfortunate mistake in the planing, that lead to a massacre and only Red survived it, but still until now he feels guilty to have survived as part of it was his plan, part the CO at that time and part the team execution.

Any negative qualities linkked to this?  Or jus a fluff?

Aryeonos

• Ace Runner
  • Resident hermaphrodite
« Reply #162 on: <03-05-13/1913:30> »
Sichr I haven't gotten the sheets for your fenrir, I'd like to look those over just so I have them as reference.
Sic Zipper Tyrannosaurus!

Nathen

• Chummer
« Reply #163 on: <03-05-13/2016:50> »
sorry i havent been here, my family got kicked outta our house, work has been heavy and then i get sick for like 5 days, i still shoulda been able to check in though

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #164 on: <03-05-13/2137:22> »
Kouryuu, if you want to have caught what Viktor said to the guy, feel free. :)
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen