NEWS

[OOC] TriSeq Runners, Private Military Campaign Adventure

• 548 Replies

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #120 on: <02-28-13/0716:18> »
Xcpt for: good luck with your man and hope he will be ok soon. Lots of people are sick these days. Even GM in another pbp I play is ill, no matter he is half a world away from you imo (now THAT would be surprise :))

Sentinemodo

• Prime Runner
  • Prepare for the worst - surprises will be pleasant
« Reply #121 on: <02-28-13/0725:18> »
ninja'd you to that :P
Sorry for a small delay ;)

Denver Missions
concluded 01 02 03 04 05 10 09 11
running 13
runners: Caretaker Jerry

Bewilderbeast

• Omae
« Reply #122 on: <02-28-13/0730:16> »
Since Omeed want's to be on Reds team we have so far:
When did Omeed say this?
Not that I particularly care, IC or OOC... just pointing out I don't believe he ever said/indicated this.
"Dialogue"
<<Matrix/Comm>>
"Astral"
Thoughts

Ernie55

• Newb
« Reply #123 on: <02-28-13/0731:53> »
Since Omeed want's to be on Reds team we have so far:
When did Omeed say this?
Not that I particularly care, IC or OOC... just pointing out I don't believe he ever said/indicated this.

Think Thrass has got it the wrong way round, Fisher thought Red should run a team.
Speech, Thoughts, Comm, Text

Thrass

• Omae
« Reply #124 on: <02-28-13/0803:09> »
Yes sorry I was switching tabs back and forth to determine who had which role and apparently switched names by accident.

Since you did mention it here and not IC I'll edit it instead of appologizing and correcting myself IC.
Speech - Thought - Matrix
Characters: Andy - Andys rolls

Thrass

• Omae
« Reply #125 on: <02-28-13/1546:26> »

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #126 on: <02-28-13/1553:45> »
got a google maps link here:
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=76.439756,99.717407&hl=de&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=58.988897,135.263672&t=h&z=7
(and gps coordinates)

Ah, seems like a slightly different angle (North) but nice catch :)

Bewilderbeast

• Omae
« Reply #127 on: <03-01-13/1358:21> »
I'm kind of running out of steam at this point. Omeed doesn't have any opinion on a land versus sea approach; sea would be better, if doable with the time alotted, but for the most part he's leaving it to the tech-inclined people. He wants to get boots on the ground and start assensing random squirrels.

I'll chime in IC if he has something useful to add to the discussion, though.
"Dialogue"
<<Matrix/Comm>>
"Astral"
Thoughts

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #128 on: <03-02-13/2301:11> »
Out of curiosity, do the planes have a big enough tank for a round trip or will they have to stop somewhere to refuel?
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Ernie55

• Newb
« Reply #129 on: <03-03-13/0513:34> »
I'm kind of running out of steam at this point. Omeed doesn't have any opinion on a land versus sea approach; sea would be better, if doable with the time alotted, but for the most part he's leaving it to the tech-inclined people. He wants to get boots on the ground and start assensing random squirrels.

I'll chime in IC if he has something useful to add to the discussion, though.

QFT :D I agree!

Also HydroRaven, I'm not entirely sure we'll find a petrol station out on the tundra, so I hope the planes carry enough fuel! ;)
« Last Edit: <03-03-13/0516:18> by Ernie55 »
Speech, Thoughts, Comm, Text

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #130 on: <03-03-13/0516:12> »
Out of curiosity, do the planes have a big enough tank for a round trip or will they have to stop somewhere to refuel?

In arsenal it is said 6 hours is standard operational time for standard fuel capacity of the vehicle. Look for distances, vehicle speed and do the math :)

Thrass

• Omae
« Reply #131 on: <03-03-13/0520:48> »
Ok I've done the math and I think I can drop like 20 meters without taking falling damage. (without a parachute)
(19 meters when bying hit's more then 20 when averaging)

That's where the flight level question came from.

I think the riggers still need to decide which one joins which team and then, I forgot who's got that chimera warform pet he/she could maybe mention it, so everypne is reminded, how large our group will actually be (not 9 but 9+).
Also maybe it'ld be a good idea to get talk about the drone count and their abilities.

Also I think extra tanks get you another 6 hours, don't they?

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #132 on: <03-03-13/0548:11> »
Warform would be mentioned at the moment I have clear green from GM. Which, sadly, didnt happen yet :(
Also...I tend to understand the fenrir more like the drone, so we also need to ad those hussars to our calculations. IDN how many would be and what would be their equipement.
You know, Im pretty sure we are able to get this mission done with no complications, if we stay allert and currious and use our skills wise. IMO in this manpower we are able to take down even well fortified small military base. Even half of the team would be enought for some serrious operations, as Ive seen yesterday in our tabletop session Faceninja taking down 6 men squad with command voice + ninjutsu combo.
We just had to be patient for our GM.

Thrass

• Omae
« Reply #133 on: <03-03-13/0704:46> »
if this would be a no complications mission they wouldn't send us imho
also never forget the reverse/inverse ninja law:

[spoiler]Reverse Ninja Law: It states that ninjas are weaker when they fight in groups, and are tougher when lone fighting against many other ninjas.[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <03-03-13/0707:36> by Thrass »

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #134 on: <03-03-13/0859:00> »
True. What I said is, that we are capable of dealing with whatever we meet.

/gutcheck off

or at least we wont be able to tell the story so we dont demotivate folowing group :)