NEWS

[IC] Virtual Underworld 93

• 3498 Replies

The Wyrm Ouroboros

• Prime Runner
  • I Have Taken All Shadowrun To Be My Province
« Reply #1080 on: <01-28-12/0124:57> »
>>>>>[ Yes, but is because they sell more soymilk that way.  My friend tells me, he says, 'Is six-point bump over competition since firetruck is on carton'.  I have wanted firetruck for some time, yes.  Very useful, get into certain places with few problems.  Have some young ork hooligans who are become less hooligan.  Firetruck is called 'company', yes?  Imagining now, 'Goblin Fire Company No. 1', yes? ]<<<<<
        -- Shivowtnoeh (01:25:30/01-28-2074)
Pananagutan & End/Line

Old As McBean, Twice As Mean
"Oh, gee - it's Go-Frag-Yourself-O'Clock."
New Wyrm!! Now with Twice the Bastard!!

Laés is ... I forget. -PiXeL01
Play the game. Don't try to win it.

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #1081 on: <01-29-12/1937:04> »
>>>>>[Ghost-damn it, I hate this whole fragging country. Someone should nuke the whole damn thing, starting with the capitol. I'm going to need to shower for hours to get the smell off me. And it is only going to get worse. Never thought I'd say it, but I'd rather be in Chicago. The astral space is healthier there.]<<<<<

--Iceblade (19:36:34/01-29-74)
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #1082 on: <01-29-12/2050:47> »
>>>>>[Ah, just like the wonderful vacation spots I typically go to!  Or other places just as bad.  Had one kid who thought he stole a credstick off me in...  Well, I don't think the country exists in Eastern Europe anymore.  It was a .600 Nitro Express cartridge.  He looked in confusion at it, then peed himself when he saw I was staring right at him.  Dropped it and ran.  Other than that, nice village.  Left the meat with the butcher when I left, took only the horns.  Made sure he understood what would happen if I found out that he didn't have a sale on that meat in the future as well, as it was almost pure profit for him, after he sold the skins.

Cover of course, I was hunting something else.  Found it.  Too late, but it lead to a trail to something else...

When you get back, Iceblade, we'll take a hike along Hell's Kitchen to clean your aura, maybe you can teach me a few sword tricks or just practice.  Been awhile since I did any proper fencing other than the pansy who kicked more than thrust.]<<<<<
      --  Money Johnson (20:50:45/01-29-74)
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1083 on: <01-29-12/2118:11> »
>>>>>[Might be a while, Money. This job is going to call down a good bit of heat. And the side gigs along the way are probably going to move me and the team I'm with several spots up someone's 'to do' list. And lord knows I'll probably be spending time in a tank myself before this is over. If I'm lucky.

If we can get across the border, we should be OK. Big if, though. Even if we get across in one peace, it'll probably take a while to get our travel plans settled, without letting certain parties know where we're going.]<<<<<

--Iceblade (21:17:34/01-29-74)

My Characters

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #1084 on: <01-30-12/0055:01> »
>>>>>[I find smugglers are the best resources for that, then just have your exit/return hacked into the records.  Don't show up on the cameras?  Must have just missed us in the crowd.  Don't be afraid for either of your to contact me if you're in a jam, I got a few favors owed in that area that I probably won't be calling in personally, might as well get used by someone!]<<<<<
      --  Money Johnson (00:54:45/01-30-74)

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1085 on: <01-30-12/1113:27> »
>>>>>[Ordinarily I'd take you up on that, Money, but we might be a bit hot for most of your contacts. As in, the kind of heat that makes you run TOWARDS the man eating trees in a war zone, because you know it can't get any worse.

Oh drek, gotta go![Error: Communication terminated at source]]<<<<<

--Iceblade (11:13:15/01-30-74)

My Characters

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #1086 on: <01-30-12/1349:28> »
>>>>>[That's it, I'm calling my sister.]<<<<<
      --  Money Johnson (01:49:50/01-30-74)

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1087 on: <01-30-12/1456:56> »
>>>>>[[Connection Reestablished] Okay, that should do it. Sorry for the interruption. Some of the local color decided that it would be a good idea to shoot at us. We're in one piece, more or less. Though the Jaguars would certainly love to change that. Can't say too much now. Xerena's trying to get in touch with her people, so they can get us out of the city. Tenochtitlan is getting hot, fast. We may have poked a sleeping dragon in the eye, figuratively speaking.]<<<<<

--Iceblade (14:56:24/01-30-74)

My Characters

Keita

• Omae
  • Between darkness and light.
« Reply #1088 on: <01-30-12/1506:58> »
>>>>>[ Drek is the word! Oh...fuck...hand me the bandages, will you, Jess? And the seventy percent alcohol solution, there's a good lad...now, hold still, this is gonna hurt...

We're fine, we're fine...just got shot at a bit. You know how it goes...

C'mon, c'mon...that way...! Miri! I got them on the line. We have to go...right fragging now! ]<<<<<
      --  Madrecita (15:06:14/01-30-74)
"There are always consequences to our actions. We all must face what we have done, and submit to the justice of the pack. It may be that you will have to run alone from now on, but you cannot begin to fix what you broke without admitting that you broke it." - Madrecita's animal twin.

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1089 on: <01-30-12/1540:23> »
>>>>>[Whew. We managed to slip the patrol. Hunkered down in a safehouse here in the city. Xerena's making the arrangements for us to get out of town. Sounds like we'll be hunkered down until after nightfall. I'm going to sit here and rest up a bit. GAH! Ok, so didn't come out clean from that fight. Hand me a beer? Thanks. Need a drink before I do this.

Agh! Yeah, that's better. Background count's high here, makes casting spells harder. Getting shot while you've got a spirit possessing you is an interesting experience. I'm all right, just a stray round, through and through on the calf. Hurt like hell once the rush wore off. Wound's healed, mostly.]<<<<<

--Iceblade (15:40:23/01-30-74)

My Characters

Keita

• Omae
  • Between darkness and light.
« Reply #1090 on: <01-30-12/1601:06> »
>>>>>[ After nightfall would be best, yes. The team's out there lying groundwork right now. I'm not too worried about getting out. I will be worried once we hit the open road.

Wyrm...it's done.

You're lucky you have an initiate to help heal you, Miri. Here. Have another. Think I'll have one myself. Move over. Damn...they didn't make this place for more than one person...SOmebody's going to get a piece of my mind... ]<<<<<
      -- Madrecita (16:01:13/01-30-74)
"There are always consequences to our actions. We all must face what we have done, and submit to the justice of the pack. It may be that you will have to run alone from now on, but you cannot begin to fix what you broke without admitting that you broke it." - Madrecita's animal twin.

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1091 on: <01-30-12/1621:14> »
>>>>>[I know, I know. Best thing to do is just keep still, and get some shuteye while we can. Maybe have another drink or six to try and forget what we saw. Teach me to check the astral while inside a teocalli!]<<<<<

--Iceblade (16:20:24/01-30-74)

My Characters

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1092 on: <01-30-12/2035:21> »
>>>>>[You know, sometimes I find myself envying my cousin's ability to work the mojo, but then I see statements like that, shudder for a second and find the envy has evaporated.]<<<<<

--Predator (20:33:53/01-30-2074)
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen

Smiley

• Omae
  • Full of bad Lulz
« Reply #1093 on: <01-30-12/2142:12> »
>>>>>[Well, Predator... If you can't smell it nor see it, it doesn't mean you're not actually walking on drek. Ask the blind guy with a cold, he'll tell ya! Hahaha!]<<<<<
      --  Smiley (21:42:22/01-30-74)
"Fun? Frag yeah! Always is when that involves a bucket full of drek!"
-Smiley

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #1094 on: <01-31-12/0257:01> »
>>>>>[I've heard from some Magicians (and Free Spirits) about what things look like in the Astral.  Before and after the cybernetics.  I've always been glad I couldn't do that.  (And glad I never played cards with them.).

If you need a back-up plan, e-mail me, I know a few groups that can get you hidden and out of there quick.  Just, uh, try not to argue with them about things...  Damn you guys have all the fun while I'm stuck here trying to walk without a cane again.]<<<<<
      --  Money Johnson (02:56:12/01-31-74)

#ThisTaserGoesTo11