NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings

• 1943 Replies

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1830 on: <12-05-13/1113:05> »
So everybody knows, I am playing VERY fast and loose with timelines, so don't let that trip any of you up.  For example, right now, O'Connor is probably a day ahead of everyone else and Torley has had his timeline completely flipped around out of sequence and I am guessing that Johnny is only a few hours from being shot at.

Roll with it so we can keep moving and be aware that I am in finals week, along with the holiday season.

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1831 on: <12-08-13/2223:17> »
Just gonna need to know what I'm looking at for recovery bonuses here before I roll - I'm guessing I still have to have the -2 technomancer penalty since it's not traditional medicince being used (technomancers follow the same rules as Awakened on that score).
« Last Edit: <12-08-13/2228:09> by RHat »
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1832 on: <12-09-13/0126:11> »
So everybody knows, I am playing VERY fast and loose with timelines, so don't let that trip any of you up.  For example, right now, O'Connor is probably a day ahead of everyone else and Torley has had his timeline completely flipped around out of sequence and I am guessing that Johnny is only a few hours from being shot at.

Roll with it so we can keep moving and be aware that I am in finals week, along with the holiday season.

I used to be in a Play-by-email where we often had four-five timelines running differently, so that's no problem.

My reason for not posting is that besides having some deadlines at work before the holidays, I'm kinda stuck except for my initiation.  I'll see if I can write something else (like a shopping trip or something) somewhere this week.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1833 on: <12-12-13/2324:15> »
Okay I got two more tests to take, and then I am done until January.

Quick rundown-

Clem and Torley are in a meet with Clem's fixer for a fancy bang bang.

O'Connor wants his armorer to get better bang bangs and has slept off his owies

Johnny is flirting with his fixer.

Fionn has made it to a street doc so he has a chance in hell of healing, and needs mods to do so. and has a few data searches in the works.

Sammy is healing up and planning a quick trip back to lala land.

Have I missed anything?

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1834 on: <12-13-13/0513:42> »
my initiation, or is that what you meant by 'trip to lala land'?  :)
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1835 on: <12-13-13/0645:12> »
Only other thing I can think of right now, and I hadn't even asked this yet, is whether or not I could use the Resonance network I have in my background for network submersion (notably, joining a network does not require Karma expenditure).
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1836 on: <12-14-13/0532:04> »
Just a heads up - my posting's gonna be pretty erratic for a little bit; my father's in the hospital right now (fell and broke his leg quite severely, needs surgery and physio), suffice it to say things are a little out of whack.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1837 on: <12-14-13/0630:36> »
Sorry to hear that, I hope he has a quick recovery. And so close to the holidays too... :(
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1838 on: <12-18-13/0239:17> »
Sorry to hear that, I hope he has a quick recovery. And so close to the holidays too... :(

Thanks.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1839 on: <12-21-13/0130:21> »
Sorry it took so long guys.

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1840 on: <12-21-13/0159:45> »

No worries; obviously I've got stuff going on, and I'm sure everyone else is plenty busy this time of year.  But...

Just gonna need to know what I'm looking at for recovery bonuses here before I roll - I'm guessing I still have to have the -2 technomancer penalty since it's not traditional medicince being used (technomancers follow the same rules as Awakened on that score).
Okay, so first of all, you got the basic roll wrong, it is Body x 2 for 6, minus the mod for tecnomancy, plus the Doctor’s roll and however much personal care you want to pay for (ie assitance bonus, 100¥ per assistance, per healing interval, max of 3), so the healing roll for you is 7 + whatever you want to pay for up to 10.  Remember your care costs 500¥ per day as well.

Thought you said something about "realistic healing rules" where the pool didn't get the multiplier?
« Last Edit: <12-21-13/0201:45> by RHat »
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1841 on: <12-21-13/0241:58> »

No worries; obviously I've got stuff going on, and I'm sure everyone else is plenty busy this time of year.  But...

Okay, so first of all, you got the basic roll wrong, it is Body x 2 for 6, minus the mod for tecnomancy, plus the Doctor’s roll and however much personal care you want to pay for (ie assitance bonus, 100¥ per assistance, per healing interval, max of 3), so the healing roll for you is 7 + whatever you want to pay for up to 10.  Remember your care costs 500¥ per day as well.

Thought you said something about "realistic healing rules" where the pool didn't get the multiplier?

Thanks for the reminder, that is correct, so you are looking at 4-7 dice.  My bad again :)

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1842 on: <12-22-13/0201:13> »
Okay, so, to figure out if I'm gonna be able to fit a submersion in right now, I need to figure out two things.

1A) If I can use the network I described in my background for purposes of network submersion,

Or:

1B) If I can find some alternate network for purposes of network submersion

And:

2) Some sort of Submersion Task.  Martell's system would have been perfect for Great Hack, but since I didn't get any information off of there it didn't qualify.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1843 on: <12-22-13/1242:19> »
Crossbow: I wasn't sure if I was supposed to go into the restaurant or on the observation deck, so I'm waiting on the observation deck.  If the message said restaurant, can you let me know and I'll change it.

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1844 on: <12-22-13/1321:38> »
You are good farothel