NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings

• 1943 Replies

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1620 on: <10-06-13/1230:57> »
We really have to think about this.  In the beginning it was fun, a bit of differences in the party.  But now it takes over everything and for me the fun part is over.  Either we find a way to work around this, or Sammy will simply summon a spirit of air with extra power (stunbolt) and have the spirit take them both down and drop them off somewhere.

For Sammy most of the blame is with O'Connor, who is clearly not a team player (at least in her eyes, based on what actions she has observed), although Clem didn't help by attempting to steal and amends will have to be made for that as well (again, my personal opinion).

I think we'll have to discuss things here and then retcon a couple of things to make it so that at least we can work as a team for the duration of us trying to find out what happened.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1621 on: <10-06-13/1836:15> »
I agree this has sidetracked things. I think an immediate common goal would probably put some of the differences aside and focus everyone on the same thing.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #1622 on: <10-06-13/1923:06> »
If anyone wants, I'm willing to post negotiation/etiquette rolls to see if Sam's attempt at diplomacy makes a difference. :) He's better with words than I am. :D
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1623 on: <10-06-13/2039:36> »
I think Torley said it about as well as it needed to be said, and like I said a while back Social tests don't work on PCs.  You can let them team know how effort you are putting into your speech, maybe tell what number of auto successes your social pool would give you.

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #1624 on: <10-06-13/2304:40> »
They've seen my rolls. They know what his DP is like. :D
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1625 on: <10-07-13/1430:34> »
Edited post to add a little bit more to it.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1626 on: <10-07-13/1514:22> »
Waiting for a checkin or posting from Necrogigas and irisheathen before moving forward.

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1627 on: <10-07-13/1656:07> »
Aaaaand, posted another edit since something occurred to me.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

irisheathen

• Omae
  • "There is enough time to sleep when you're dead."
« Reply #1628 on: <10-10-13/1222:01> »
So sorry about me disappearing like that. I did check the IC board when I came back and noticed it was another confrontation that would not have been helped if Johnny was "there" so I let it be. Then I got caught up with some work and I have only now read through the OOC. So yeah basically sorry for dipping out for so long.
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
-H.L. Mencken (1880-1956)

Speech
Thoughts
Matrix Speech
Matrix <<Text>>

irisheathen

• Omae
« Reply #1629 on: <10-11-13/2300:23> »
Icarus and Red, your up.
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."

Speech
Thoughts
Matrix Speech
Matrix <<Text>>

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1630 on: <10-11-13/2305:40> »
Icarus needs to be directed as to what you need fromhim

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1631 on: <10-13-13/1641:26> »
Sorry for my lack of activity lately - school's been busy, it's Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend, and I need to double chack something before posting.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1632 on: <10-13-13/1945:07> »
Is chack some weird Canadian thing like curling, or some kind a seasonal holiday thing?  :)

irisheathen

• Omae
« Reply #1633 on: <10-14-13/0011:09> »
Double chacking something is Canadian slang for making twice as much of something so as to share with others. IE "Sorry I've got to double chack those cookies so you can have some too." Or at least that's what my Canadian friend just told me, and he agreed to make cookies.

Speech
Thoughts
Matrix Speech
Matrix <<Text>>

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1634 on: <10-14-13/0920:31> »
Still need farothel and Thvor to respond to their questionaires that I sent to you all before I can let the story move forward.