NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings

• 1943 Replies

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1590 on: <09-28-13/0445:50> »
I don't even had a perception roll, as I got at 0 dice with all the penalties.  :(  And I don't have enough edge to actually get the treshold, so I decided not the roll.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1591 on: <09-28-13/1152:55> »
Yes, they all failed,  it was a threshold of 5 though so don't get too upset.

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1592 on: <09-30-13/1425:27> »
Oh my god, what a crew.  :o
One 'I kill everything in sight', one kleptomaniac, one pacifist currently under suspicion of spying on us, one actress who's every response to a question is 'I have a spell for that' and almost got herself killed that way and some others (I haven't gotten around to rereading all the rest to get their strange habits out and they haven't showed too much during the game).

BTW: cand the rest of the group follow the conversation over the comm (or see the trid of Clem)?
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1593 on: <09-30-13/1516:14> »
Well, the commlink is slaved to Fionn's bionode, so he can listen in if he so chooses (which for an unexpected outside call he would).  As for everyone else, it's just a question of if Johnny answered in on speaker or not.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1594 on: <09-30-13/2041:01> »
If the shopkeeper had been there to answer the door, Clem would've tried to negotiate with him for the shotgun. And to be fair, she would've left the Ruger as down payment hadn't she been caught.

But in any case, here we are  ::)
« Last Edit: <10-03-13/0227:09> by HydroRaven »
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1595 on: <10-03-13/0143:34> »
O'Conner really isn't a team player, now is he?  :)  Just a tip: if he continues like this, the rest of the team will drop him at one point.  Sammy at least is more on Fionn's side at the moment.  :)

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1596 on: <10-03-13/0645:56> »
The best that O'Connor will be able to mange is getting her out of the dumpster and onto a large piece of cardboard that used to part of a squatter's shelter, even that will only get him about a block or so and there is no way to be sneaky or stealthy about it.

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1597 on: <10-03-13/0657:07> »
O'Conner really isn't a team player, now is he?  :)  Just a tip: if he continues like this, the rest of the team will drop him at one point.  Sammy at least is more on Fionn's side at the moment.  :)

As the GM I should say at this point that a lot of what I see you guys dealing with is O'Connor not really having a chance to shine, for a dude as arrogant as he is, this whole situation has been killing him from the time he woke up.  No guns, broken for no good reason, strung out and shut down by life is not a way to develop a good attitude :)  I would venture a guess to say that things SHOULD improve once some of those things are not an issue anymore, though he is still going to be a P.I.T.A.

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1598 on: <10-03-13/0705:15> »

As the GM I should say at this point that a lot of what I see you guys dealing with is O'Connor not really having a chance to shine, for a dude as arrogant as he is, this whole situation has been killing him from the time he woke up.  No guns, broken for no good reason, strung out and shut down by life is not a way to develop a good attitude :)  I would venture a guess to say that things SHOULD improve once some of those things are not an issue anymore, though he is still going to be a P.I.T.A.

Then add to that the fact that he and Fionn basically are polar opposites in terms of personality and outlook, and yet have somehow wound up stuck together this entire time...
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1599 on: <10-03-13/1520:50> »
Did Clem still have the Ruger on her? And is there a fire escape, or something, O'Connor could use to get to the roof of the building next to Darrell's shop?
« Last Edit: <10-03-13/1524:06> by Necrogigas »
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1600 on: <10-03-13/1654:32> »
Clem still has the Ruger, and there is a fire escape, but it's iffy, structure wise, and you will need a athletics roll to get to the roof and to reach the ladder.  What are you thinking?

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1601 on: <10-04-13/2031:45> »
Feel free to continue posting Necrogigas, as advertised the cardboard travois will last about a block and a half before shredding itself to worthlessness, creating a huge racket and allowing you to see more than 1 window covering flitter as your passage is noted.  Go ahead and take it up to that point, including any action you take once the pull behind is finished

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1602 on: <10-04-13/2305:24> »
Post edited

Characters

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1603 on: <10-05-13/2216:45> »
What time is it?

Characters

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1604 on: <10-05-13/2254:13> »
Approaching midmorning, about 0830.  Respectable shadowfolk are sleeping at this hour, unless they are on a job.

O'Connor is in no condition or position to follow through with any of those plans, busted up and practically naked as he is, even if he could track those guys down.