NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings

• 1943 Replies

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1560 on: <09-16-13/1518:14> »
The one thing there is that this specific issue is a bit more serious than just not being sure of each other's value, but that O'Connor thinks that Fionn was/is spying on him/everyone, and has now accused him of such (and basically attacked him) in front of everyone.  That's the sort of thing that just doesn't go away on its own (or at least it seems like that to me).  On the other hand, if we do somehow get this resolved the tension should at least be able to ramp way down below the present "semi-active conflict" level.

For reference Fionn was doing no such thing, and his reactions have been completely genuine (so if anyone has the Charisma/Intuition for a decent Judge Intentions, they'd probably pick up on that pretty easily).
« Last Edit: <09-16-13/1519:45> by RHat »
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1561 on: <09-16-13/1837:48> »
I guess it was just a big coincidence that Fionn messaged them both about exactly what they were talking about. And we all know that runners that want to survive in the shadows don't believe in coincidences. Clem doesn't have any issues with Fionn except for his feeling of superiority and the (perceived) spying. But she wants the "gang" to behave like pros until they have the liberty to put their cards on the table and resolve things.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1562 on: <09-16-13/1840:28> »
He's good at reading people and not entirely used to dealing with paranoid runners.  It can be a dangerous combination, apparently.  And suspicious people being suspicious of someone who's a little too eager to help them isn't exactly a big leap.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #1563 on: <09-17-13/2035:53> »
Very sorry. RL has hit me like a Panzer XXL, and doesn't look like its letting up. I'm going to have to bow out.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1564 on: <09-17-13/2124:01> »
What a shame. I hope everything gets sorted out quickly.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1565 on: <09-18-13/0936:30> »
Sorry there hasn't been a lot from me as of late.  School and family are making their presence felt.

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1566 on: <09-18-13/0948:55> »
Life happens, don't sweat it.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

irisheathen

• Omae
  • "There is enough time to sleep when you're dead."
« Reply #1567 on: <09-18-13/1903:14> »
Well poop. Sorry to see you go Mirikon.
Crossbow your doing fine!
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
-H.L. Mencken (1880-1956)

Speech
Thoughts
Matrix Speech
Matrix <<Text>>

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1568 on: <09-18-13/1915:41> »
Very sorry. RL has hit me like a Panzer XXL, and doesn't look like its letting up. I'm going to have to bow out.
Sorry to see you go, man.
Sorry there hasn't been a lot from me as of late.  School and family are making their presence felt.
Is what it is - gotta put the more important things first, right?
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1569 on: <09-19-13/2252:35> »
Wow, Necro, you really went there huh?  I knew I was going to like having you around, and I really liked the composure roll to start the post.  Aces dude.

That all being said, depending on Clem's actions, you may have to edit, so be aware.

If the action does move forward, I am going to need a hearing perception roll from the van occupants, this roll will have a high threshold but it is a reasonable check.  While gunshots are common in Redmond, hunting rifles are distinctive and unusual enough to raise an eyebrow.

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1570 on: <09-19-13/2350:04> »
Hydro, please, please don't stop him. Look at that attack roll, look at it!
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1571 on: <09-20-13/0013:04> »
I won't, but if Clem finds any weapons she likes, she will take them. Obviously she will pay for them later when she gets paid ;)
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1572 on: <09-20-13/0050:00> »
Hydro, Clementine just walked into an armor and firearm customizer's living space/workshop/showroom.  It is not a question of IF she sees weapons she likes or IF she sees ammunition.  The proper questions are how many can she carry and how much can she carry, btw there is a cardboard box on the bar.

Everyone can roll their perception now, Clem included.

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1573 on: <09-20-13/0118:48> »
If there's a SPAS, she'll take that and some ammo for it.

Perception 3 + Intuition 4 + Perceptive 2 (9d6.hits(5)=5) no glitches. She definitely heard that.
« Last Edit: <09-20-13/0232:08> by HydroRaven »
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1574 on: <09-20-13/0147:41> »
Oh boy, O'Conner really is a psychopath.  And Fionn has the pacifist quality (or something close to it).  This is so going to go wrong at one point.  I think I'll keep my stunbolts ready, just in case.  :)

Hearing perception roll:
I have 0 dice left (3 intuition + 2 perception -2 wound penalty -3 reduced hearing neg quality).  As Sammy is in the back of the van hurting, I'm not going to use edge and I'll just hear nothing.  :(
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"