• Ace Runner
« Reply #270 on: <03-30-11/0109:37> »
Just need an init roll from Stryker

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #271 on: <03-30-11/0506:50> »
Mariusz "Kot" Butrykowski
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
  • Professionals, Don't cross them.
« Reply #272 on: <03-31-11/1333:35> »
Ok, so heres what I've got for ideas as for how to allow us to survive and maybe even succeed this combat.

We've probably got a dude in the stairwell who is either running or waiting to come out and shoot at me.  But I'm not sure of that, otherwise I know I'm freaking out the people in the apartment, and presently my plan is to come around the next corner so that I'll be looking at Zach and Styker, I'm gonna fire one burst into the apartment to keep try and keep them pinned down or kill them, and then either shoot at or cover the stairs entrance holding my action as an immediate interrupt so if anything happens their I'll be shooting first if not just blind firing at the stairs area to kill/force the dude there to flee. Getting zach back on his feet would be awesome at this point, but i don't think we're gonna be getting that miracle today, so once he's either stable/safe if styker could join me I could use his help.

I figure the mage they have isn't dead yet, and is gonna try something nasty on us. Counter spelling would be awesome to help with that if possible. other possibly helpful things would be quick astral recon, of the room or one of your friendly spirits as back up since we could really use the help if they're open to helping us... I can keep suppressing the room for a little bit, and I've got flash bangs that will really help if we have to go in there and dig them out. but no matter what I'm gonna need a little bit more back up here. 

any other thoughts or tactical suggestions?
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #273 on: <03-31-11/1404:51> »
Since Stryker is (no offense) possibly not able to cast more spells, I would recomend him to take at least one ofy my SMGs laying somewhere close to me (gecko grip would keep them close, i suppose) and he should use them at least for cover fire. That doesnt need too much skill (not sure if you are trained with firearms, Stryker).
But for the beginning I would recomend him to go astral and locate threats...hell...that is what we need to do until the first pass of this run.

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #274 on: <03-31-11/1412:52> »
OK, read the IC thread already...(so forget about that part Stryker using my guns ;)
« Last Edit: <03-31-11/1424:31> by Sichr »

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
« Reply #275 on: <03-31-11/1449:35> »
welcome back to the fight brother.... ready to pay them back?  :)
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #276 on: <03-31-11/1455:24> »
well, lets see... :)
seems like we will need more straighforward plan than the initial "more entrance points, blades and silencers" :D
Ill try to jam theirs comunication for the beginning...then lets see what we should do about that stairs runaway. With Strykers info...at least bodycount, we should be able to take thme out.
You made a lot of big holes with that...huh...thunderstick of yours :)

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
« Reply #277 on: <03-31-11/1458:38> »
i figure you or him handle the stairs,i'm gonna keep gutting the room they're hiding in. Also I'll kick on my smart jammer next turn. hopefully that'll help deaden the comm equipment.
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #278 on: <03-31-11/1503:01> »
What is that Jammers signal rating?

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
« Reply #279 on: <03-31-11/1504:40> »
smart jammer area, rating 6.
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #280 on: <03-31-11/1511:14> »
OK, think that would be enought, Iwould otherwise run Jamming on the fly, as oposed test, but I have lesser signal rating and thus I would use my actions to get up and move my ass..

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
« Reply #281 on: <03-31-11/1515:35> »
yeah, you worry about the fight and moving. I'm still sitting pretty so i can afford to do it more than you.
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #282 on: <04-01-11/1358:46> »
I knew that they would like that tridshow :)

Inca..I got no wires, its a kind of magic (I`m adept ;)

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #283 on: <04-01-11/1527:56> »
One more thing: I didnt have to go so far as you said. Holo projector is able to do the show anywhere in 5 meters range, so it was just two steps there, laying it on the ground and get away.
The advantages of modern electronics :)

Just FYI.
But...something happened when I put it there so Ill stay with Stryker just where you have placed my mark on the map ;)
« Last Edit: <04-01-11/1532:51> by Sichr »

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #284 on: <04-01-11/1540:37> »
Ok, well it was the same thing with the directional mics, ....if you don't say to me very specifically certain things, then they're left up to my discretion....especially once the action has moved along a good deal.  Use the map all you want to indicate where everything is..... say things like, "i place the hologram where the H is, but the holoprojector is this other little dot over here...".  I just  imagined you placed the hologram and holoprojector a the same spot on the H and didn't think twice about it.   Luckily it was still close enough for you to be behind cover at the end of the 2nd IP.  So you're staying their and after Brick's 3rd IP turn you can take yours.