NEWS

OOC: Urban Brawl

• 2168 Replies

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #2025 on: <06-03-14/1525:23> »
well thats it. Given the options I had, it was decent death. Good luck with the rest guys.
« Last Edit: <06-03-14/1530:45> by Sichr »

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #2026 on: <06-03-14/1537:01> »
heh...checking the whole thing, I just feel like idiot. Initiative is one more dice, a bit more options then just "Full defense" (which wont be possible at the INI 9) in the rules...looks like I shouldnt let my distaste for 5ed get the best of me:)
« Last Edit: <06-03-14/1557:29> by Sichr »

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #2027 on: <06-03-14/1645:24> »
Anyway. Is it possible to burn the edge the same way as in 4th ed? Hand of god or something? I would roll Dodge if I chcked this before, well to be fair  there have to be different solution, which I would use before I give up

Thermo

• Omae
« Reply #2028 on: <06-03-14/1808:25> »
Don't need to burn edge just yet, you haven't exceeded your damage overflow boxes! If we can get to you in time we can heal you.

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2029 on: <06-04-14/0959:43> »
@Sichr:
It's all the same as 4th edition with respect to death and edge.  For 5ed I also won't have the houserule that you need to have one point in your edge pool in order to burn edge.  You can have a zero edge pool and still burn edge.  Same rules for overflow as well.  You can go Body boxes over your full physical track before you die.  Once you go over, you start bleeding out and every Body Combat turns you fill up one more box.  Once you exceed Physical Track + Body boxes you die at which point you have the choice of burning a point of Edge Attribute and using Hand of God.  As we did with Zach last time you used Hand of God (yes my friends, this isn't his first brush with death) you will be at a full physical track and unconscious and won't wake up until someone first aid or heals you.  I also won't put you in any danger of dying again until you wake up and are able to act. 

You can also use edge to re-roll your damage soak if you want.  That would probably be a good idea in case it keeps you out of overflow.

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #2030 on: <06-04-14/1203:58> »
@Sichr:
It's all the same as 4th edition with respect to death and edge.  For 5ed I also won't have the houserule that you need to have one point in your edge pool in order to burn edge.  You can have a zero edge pool and still burn edge.  Same rules for overflow as well.  You can go Body boxes over your full physical track before you die.  Once you go over, you start bleeding out and every Body Combat turns you fill up one more box.  Once you exceed Physical Track + Body boxes you die at which point you have the choice of burning a point of Edge Attribute and using Hand of God.  As we did with Zach last time you used Hand of God (yes my friends, this isn't his first brush with death) you will be at a full physical track and unconscious and won't wake up until someone first aid or heals you.  I also won't put you in any danger of dying again until you wake up and are able to act. 

You can also use edge to re-roll your damage soak if you want.  That would probably be a good idea in case it keeps you out of overflow.

well as I have no point of egde left I cannot reroll, can I? Ive seen the rule : burning edge to get complete success, well this IMO wont apply AFTER I`ve rolled.

And yes...do you know that one about Cat having 9 lives? Well, I think its only 7 left now :D

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2031 on: <06-04-14/1217:18> »
@Sichr:
From your last post I had the impression you had a point of Edge left.  If you don't then we'll just hope you don't go too far into overflow and have to burn Edge.

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #2032 on: <06-04-14/1508:11> »
Like you say :)

Thermo

• Omae
« Reply #2033 on: <06-04-14/1955:36> »
I thought Storm meant no more actions but for her first IP, but I guess it makes sense to me now that she was saying that she also had no actions for her 2nd IP.  So the lynx will act now.

Not quite what I meant. I posted that during the first IP since Storm really couldn't do anything until the wall was breached. She held her action on the second IP until the spirit was able to get through the wall. Storm's going to use her second round action now.

Ren

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2034 on: <06-06-14/0416:01> »
Sorry, guys, busy week, @work right now. Will post IC in 6-7 hours.
"Speech", Matrix, >>Text<<, Thoughts, Astral
Bulldog
Stake

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2035 on: <06-06-14/1110:37> »
I think if you guys haven't noticed, I do most of my posting from work  ;)  I don't think I could get through the day otherwise.

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #2036 on: <06-06-14/1345:38> »
Same here. Thus some unfocused moments :)

Thermo

• Omae
« Reply #2037 on: <06-06-14/1434:47> »
They block most websites at work and monitor everything pretty heavily. I have to post from my phone, meaning I can post quick responses but it's a pain to use Invisible Castle for obvious reasons!

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #2038 on: <06-06-14/1527:07> »
also...same here. there were times foru.s were available. IDN why that. changed...

Ren

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2039 on: <06-06-14/1811:05> »
Actually, i do not have an internet connection on my workstation, so i do most of my forum reading on the phone. It is a hassle to post on it, though, as copy-paste is not that simple there.
"Speech", Matrix, >>Text<<, Thoughts, Astral
Bulldog
Stake