NEWS

OOC: Urban Brawl

• 2168 Replies

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
  • Professionals, Don't cross them.
« Reply #1575 on: <08-23-12/1426:54> »
"Not so fast new guy. As long as you're willing to keep running with us, you can have an equal cut same as anyone." (That's 33,333.33 ) 'Think of it as incentive to keep coming back. We need a hacker bad as anything so as long as you stick around you can keep your full cut. If this is it for you, yeah, you're taking the one time new guy cut, and Zach and I will share the bounty of 48K a piece. Storm Gets her full half cut of 100k because she faced the worst of it and has the most to lose from the authorities as was her part of her risk in the job. I remember our arrangement and I honor my word. We all agreed fair was fair and that's the end of it."
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1576 on: <08-23-12/1433:13> »
Plus 1 Karma for Brick

SeriousOne338

• Omae
« Reply #1577 on: <08-23-12/1441:53> »
I'd like to stay around for another run. Still reading the hacker rules.
Colors: Speech, Thought, Matrix
Character:
Dos.Boot http://forums.shadowrun4.com/index.php?topic=7368.15

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #1578 on: <08-23-12/1602:25> »
That was...
Chirurgic

My best for balance run ever.  1 IRsmoke +1 CS grenade and thats it :)
And...without bloodbath :)

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1579 on: <08-23-12/1727:10> »
@Serious
Just remember, you have to be able to post often if you wanna run UB.  Sure sometimes GM gets wrapped up with life, but now my schedule should be more normal and we need people who can post daily. If you can do that then we're good to go.

SeriousOne338

• Omae
« Reply #1580 on: <08-23-12/1740:22> »
I can sorry at the end I was in the middle of moving in Real life.  I should be able to do that now, so I need to buy some stuff for my hacker.
Colors: Speech, Thought, Matrix
Character:
Dos.Boot http://forums.shadowrun4.com/index.php?topic=7368.15

Thermo

• Omae
« Reply #1581 on: <08-23-12/2048:26> »
Sorry I had some lag in posting a couple times myself, looking forward to the next round though!

Now to start thinking about how to spend some karma and some nuyen

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
  • Professionals, Don't cross them.
« Reply #1582 on: <08-24-12/1025:34> »
Plus 1 Karma for Brick
Booya. 8) @ Thermo: make sure you deal with that pissed off valk, I'm pretty sure you pissing her off so bad is gonna bite you in the ass down the road. Also, enjoy the largest payday anyone has ever seen in all of UB so far. "Buy yourself a new ID ASAP. You'll soon find that the UCAS govt, and Ares don't take kindly to the SINless around here, don't matter how pretty you are."

@ Serious: Good to hear you'll be sticking around. "Here's your cut." Brick passes off a credstick worth 33,333 grinning. "Don't spend it all on hookers, the doctor bill or the tech shop."

@ zach:"I'll see you in a week for some real food back in the plex. Make sure you get yourself a solid SIN Chummer."

@ Inca: before we go farther I'm going to introduce Dos (who needs the medical attention last I checked...) to our friend Doc Watson. (I'm sure he appreciates the referrals and repeat business). During our down time I'm gonna go see Anita, take her for a dinner (maybe a flick or show too. My lifestyle cost should cover at least part of the cost, but probably not all of it so let me know what the damage is.) I'll also hit up Rush for some hurg, see how the game in the underground is going.  I'll get back to you about Karma expenditure later on.
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

Thermo

• Omae
« Reply #1583 on: <08-24-12/1504:58> »
Once everyone is in the helicopter, Storm examines Dos's wounds and lays her hands on his wrists. She channels mana into his body and absorbs the negative energy into her own. She feels a slight tugging feeling deep inside her chest as the wounds slide shut, pushing out several bullets onto the floor of the helicopter.

Thermo

• Omae
« Reply #1584 on: <04-20-13/1610:31> »
Inca, any thoughts on when you are going to start Urban Brawl 8?

Sentinemodo

• Prime Runner
  • Prepare for the worst - surprises will be pleasant
« Reply #1585 on: <04-20-13/1710:36> »
Thermo?
Sorry for a small delay ;)

Denver Missions
concluded 01 02 03 04 05 10 09 11
running 13
runners: Caretaker Jerry

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1587 on: <04-25-13/1043:18> »
I'm alive too!  Hahahahaha
It's been a while but my friend tipped me off that someone had actually posted in the Urban Brawl OOC thread so I decided to check it out.  Currently I do have a little more time on my hands and I finished GM'ing my table top game.  Urban brawl is something short and sweet so I'm down for GM'ing one.  It'll be a little more relaxed than before  due to time constraints but I was missing PbP so how about we see who wants to play.

I'll limit it to 3 players but 2 players would be ideal.   Matrix tests will be limited to a threshold test that I determine...i.e.  you see a node, and want to open up some locks that the node controls, then I'd make it a Hacking + Exploit (3) test for example, and if you succeed, the locks are opened.  Any matrix action you want to do would be handled this way.  So any IC etc. would be just explained by that roll and would not be explicitly confronted.  It would just take a complex action to do most matrix actions other than the ones which explicitly say it takes a simple or a free.

So let's see who's interested!

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #1588 on: <04-25-13/1049:16> »
Zach