NEWS

OOC: Urban Brawl

• 2168 Replies

SeriousOne338

• Omae
« Reply #1545 on: <07-20-12/1356:20> »
So if a the target is down It's time for us to bug out.... was there a plan on how to get the hell out of here?
Colors: Speech, Thought, Matrix
Character:
Dos.Boot http://forums.shadowrun4.com/index.php?topic=7368.15

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
  • Professionals, Don't cross them.
« Reply #1546 on: <07-20-12/1647:03> »
The mage levitates up and out, we cover her by killing anyone who's still shooting. Then we all leave. Simple as that. Since those guards nees to reload soon, storm is well advised to start floating fast as she can or have the spirit move her out of there.
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

Thermo

• Omae
« Reply #1547 on: <07-20-12/1956:24> »
Waiting until the 3rd IP, got a plan to get my butt out. Cast a F10 Foreboding spell with Edge rerolls if necessary. If I can get even near all 10 hits, the guards are going to either run in terror or curl up into little balls while they crap themselves. Fear and Intimidation are Storm's specialties. Then she can fly out and command her spirit to Conceal the whole team while we slip into the night.

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #1548 on: <07-21-12/0519:30> »
just leave the room :) IMO balcony doors are opened so use those, since nobody pays attentin to those...

SeriousOne338

• Omae
« Reply #1549 on: <07-22-12/0002:55> »
remember I still have the sniper drone on overwatch to do cover fire
Character:

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
« Reply #1550 on: <07-22-12/0832:19> »
In the interest of expedience I suggest we as a team cover her exit. It's also what we're being paid for and if she can do her job, we can damn well do ours. We're all getting paid pretty damn well here, so cost to buy back ammo shouldn't be an issue. Lets fuck these guards up and exfil asap.

@Serious: is Dos stable or does he need medical attention?
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1551 on: <07-22-12/0858:48> »
As Storm is quite safe so far, I dont see the reason  to kill just for fun...

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
« Reply #1552 on: <07-22-12/0902:29> »
**NOTE** Negative quality: signature  :P

She could not be safe... at any time... you know... because guards.... and stuff. ;D

Also dead men tell no tales of the shadow run team that fucked all their shit up and escaped. 8)
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1553 on: <07-22-12/0907:20> »
Also...I think better plan is to delay action until necessary "clck" comes. Since they opened fire both in the same time, they will both empty their magazine at the same time, and they are spending 20 bullets per IP. they can hardly make 2 IPS of supressive fire without reloading. Then there is an oportunity to peek from cover and send them long burst to the head.

for the second part...
So far she is invissible hiding amongst guests of the party. I dont think anybody had been able to move any far, and with tear gass most people would hardly be running straight to the exit. so...nobody notices her, she is quite free to leave thou balcony doors. As for killing the witnessess...
would you execute party guests also?
« Last Edit: <07-30-12/0258:38> by Sichr »

Thermo

• Omae
« Reply #1554 on: <07-22-12/0927:42> »
I think we're a lot more likely to get a negative rep or a signature if we massacre everyone in the room. Friends and family of the guards, embarrassed employers, etc all can be powerful enemies. If we limit the killing to an absolute minimum, we can claim to be "tools" of the nobleman's enemies; any additional killing is all on us.

Also remember that I was able to justify our presence to the F9 spirit using similar logic. If we start becoming butchers.. well, would YOU want to incur her wrath?

Once Inca posts his updates that get us into IP3, I'm going to cast Foreboding at the highest level I can. Probably get in the 7-8 hit range using Edge. That should take care of the guards. Then, depending on the circumstances, I'll either Levitate out or exit through the balcony using the spirit's Concealment power on the whole party.

SeriousOne338

• Omae
« Reply #1555 on: <07-22-12/1329:31> »
@Serious: is Dos stable or does he need medical attention?

I'm ok just won't be running any marathons. Need, I was getting close to the unconscious now I should be able to get out under my own power.
Character:

SeriousOne338

• Omae
« Reply #1556 on: <07-23-12/1055:30> »
Inca I've disconnected from the tacnet it's a complex action but I'm keeping offline while I recover. I did not see a Black IC or Black Hammer attach so I can drop off line with out dump shock.
Character:

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1557 on: <07-27-12/1704:20> »
@Dos:
Remember, it takes 1 CT per box of damage healed to patch yourself up.  You'll be healed at the end of 2 CT's and you have to spend that time just healing and not doing something else.  With your 4 hits that's 2 boxes healed so that's 2 CT's.

@Everyone:
I really like the new stylistic thing using the spoiler boxes so it would be cool if everyone could put all OOC text inside of spoilers.  This makes the IC forum really clean and gives people the option of only seeing IC text which reads much more like a  story.  So please go back and edit the more recent posts and definitely apply that to new posts.  Don't mean to be a pain but uniformity in style can make a much easier read.

@Thermo:
So to basically break down the situation with your spirit.  If he decides to kill you at the end of his term of service (which is when his services run out or sun-up) you have a few options.  Binding him, which is dangerous in terms of drain, would allow you to keep him on indefinitely in your service and he couldn't harm you.  Banishing could also be used and instead of knocking down his services owed you knock down his Edge cuz he's a free spirit.  Just plain old fighting him which is also pretty dangerous.  Just some things to think about.  I know it may seem pretty harsh, but really enforcing Spirit personality and tradition is the only balancing factor against the ability to summon creatures which are virtually un-touchable.  I enforce it the higher the force.

SeriousOne338

• Omae
« Reply #1558 on: <07-28-12/2317:10> »
I understand that, but read the post I disconnected first then did the healing.
Character:

Thermo

• Omae
« Reply #1559 on: <07-29-12/1958:51> »
Looks like Storm's going to have to show this god damn spirit who is really in charge here. Stunbolt it to pieces first chance she gets. (Vindictive negative quality)

Nobody talks to Storm that way.