I miss the days of Notepad.

GIT OFF MAH LAWN!
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

rasmusnicolaj

• Omae
  • Не бойся смерти
« Reply #16 on: <09-09-12/0203:23> »
It's complicated.  Short answer, Elven Blood will be out in a month or two.  There are still a couple mid-sized conventions left for the year.

As for the earlier stuff...  that's complicated as well, but is being worked on.

Prime Missions are a whole bag of problems.  Short answer is that the first three that were commissioned had authors bail on them.  After that I got tied up with things, and since Prime Missions are only for characters that have been promoted to Prime Runner status and not "regular" Missions characters.  As far as I've been able to determine, we ended up with very few Prime Runners after season 3, so combined with the author trouble I put the Primes on the shelf for a bit.  We're working on getting a couple out to test them before Season 5 launches though.

Also, the website is hideously out of date again.  The joys of not having a regular webmaster.

Bull

Wgat about the 8 Convention Mission Packs from 2011 (and I quess there are some from this year also)?
It would be cool if they could be puplished as the regular missions for us non-US citizens.
Please. Pretty Please...

Rasmus
Deplore killings made in the name of religion. Can't it just be for fun?

rasmusnicolaj

• Omae
  • Не бойся смерти
« Reply #17 on: <09-09-12/0205:21> »
Yeah I also know Java and HTML but I use Joomla and assorted templates when I have to make a webpage. Its faster, easier and tend to yield a better result.
I still like to open a notepad and write some code though. Must be a nostalgic thing  :)

Rasmus
Deplore killings made in the name of religion. Can't it just be for fun?