NEWS

Ideas for Free Spirit Creation

• 0 Replies

valavaern

• Chummer
« on: <09-02-12/1429:47> »
So, with the discutions that were had about a month ago, and with judicious playing around in Chummer, I've come up with some edit/re-writes to Free Spirit Rules, Thought I'd share them here and see what you all think:

• Free Spirits gain 1 power point per point of Force, instead of Edge
  • Free Spirits can purchase additional power points for 5 BP (10 Karma).  A spirit can have up to it's (Force x 2) + innitiation grade power points
  • Aura Masking, Elemental Aura, and Elemental Attack now cost 2 PP each.
  • Regeneration now costs 4 PP
  • Free Spirits can take the Search critter power for 1 PP
  • the following Adept powers are available to free spirits: Combat Senses, Enhanced Perception, Voice Control, Mystic Armor, Analytics, Animal Empathy, Berserk, Commanding Voice, Counter Strike, Eidetic Sense Memory, Empathic Healing, Enthralling Performance, Linguistics, Mulit-Tasking, Piercing Senses, Three Dimentional Memory
  • Free Spirits can perceive electronic images, and can perceive AR if in an appropriate form, but suffer from Simsense Vertigo, as they are un-accustomed to focusing their senses in such a way.  Note that no spirit can use any DNI interface.

I'm contemplating changes to the 'race' cost of Free Spirits (perhaps down to the same 110 as AIs, or even just and even 100), so that it's (slightly more) possible to play one through the standard 400BP system (which it is IMPPOSIBLE to do with current rules).

~~~~~
"Only two things matter: Force in as great a concentration as you can manage, and style. And in a pinch, style can slide." - Xykon
~~~~~