NEWS

[Resource][Spell]Infinite Pleasure

• 2 Replies

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« on: <08-12-12/1016:54> »
Infinite Pleasure
Illusion Spell. Type: M. Range: LOS. Duration: P. Drain: (F/2)

Despite the name, this spell was originally designed by a wiccan as punishment for a certain man who indulged a little too much in pleasures without telling people that he was married. Or had kids. Or had that 'problem' he hadn't gone to the clinic about yet. After 72 hours of being unable to sleep or concentrate on anything due to the spell's effect, the original victim was killed in a car wreck when he got distracted and accidentally swerved in front of a truck. It has since seen use in other arenas as a torture and interrogation tool, especially with those who believe themselves more 'civilized' than those who merely deal pain to get what they want. This is a variant of the Orgasm spell, and follows all the same rules as that spell, but with the permanent duration.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Mason

• Ace Runner
  • You don't know as many spells as I do, omae!
« Reply #1 on: <08-12-12/1424:40> »
Infinite Pleasure
Illusion Spell. Type: M. Range: LOS. Duration: P. Drain: (F/2)

Despite the name, this spell was originally designed by a wiccan as punishment for a certain man who indulged a little too much in pleasures without telling people that he was married. Or had kids. Or had that 'problem' he hadn't gone to the clinic about yet. After 72 hours of being unable to sleep or concentrate on anything due to the spell's effect, the original victim was killed in a car wreck when he got distracted and accidentally swerved in front of a truck. It has since seen use in other arenas as a torture and interrogation tool, especially with those who believe themselves more 'civilized' than those who merely deal pain to get what they want. This is a variant of the Orgasm spell, and follows all the same rules as that spell, but with the permanent duration.

You are evil, sick, and sadistic. I love it!

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #2 on: <08-12-12/1909:54> »
Just doing my part to remind people that you don't have to deal uber damage to be an effective caster. :)
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters