NEWS

Price and Avail for Bliss?

• 4 Replies

valavaern

• Chummer
« on: <08-04-12/1057:56> »
So, the Anniversary Edition finally has the prices and availability for drugs and toxins listed, yay!  Except, for some reason, Bliss was left off the chart for drugs.  :/

Does anyone know the price and availability for the drug 'Bliss' in the corebook?
~~~~~
"Only two things matter: Force in as great a concentration as you can manage, and style. And in a pinch, style can slide." - Xykon
~~~~~

_Pax_

« Reply #1 on: <08-04-12/1113:11> »
I don't know what their source is, but they tend to be picky enough .... HeroLabs lists it as 3R and 15 nuyen.

valavaern

• Chummer
« Reply #2 on: <08-04-12/1127:10> »
I don't know what their source is, but they tend to be picky enough .... HeroLabs lists it as 3R and 15 nuyen.
thanks!  ^_^
~~~~~
"Only two things matter: Force in as great a concentration as you can manage, and style. And in a pinch, style can slide." - Xykon
~~~~~

Mäx

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <08-05-12/1358:03> »
It's from the compiled tables at the end of the Arsenal, for those wanting a rulebook referance.
"An it harm none, do what you will"

valavaern

• Chummer
« Reply #4 on: <08-05-12/1548:58> »
It's from the compiled tables at the end of the Arsenal, for those wanting a rulebook referance.

Ah, thanks!  Pretty much the only place I'd forgotten to look.  :x
~~~~~
~~~~~