NEWS

[IC] Virtual Underworld 93

• 3498 Replies

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1455 on: <04-04-12/1148:08> »
>>>>>[Wolfgar, Marak, please let me know if t's a plant spirit possessing Morg, thank.]<<<<<

--Chrona (16:47:01/04-04-74)

Marak1972

• Omae
« Reply #1456 on: <04-04-12/1203:27> »
>>>>>[Chrona he's in the isolation um tank?? that what it feels like. a room with a "glass" wall so they can sit in the hall and observe. Hey mon thats what de cameras are for...right. Oh yes forgot about de assensing drek eh. When he comes to I be asking him for ya.]<<<<<

--Marak (12:03:01/04-04-74)
no no no thats a BIG BUG
green - speech
blue - thought
Hello mon come on and letd get dis party started no

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1457 on: <04-04-12/1834:46> »
>>>>>[Don't mention me.]<<<<<

--Chrona (23:27:01/04-04-74)

>>>>>[Spam has returned. Spam was severely restricted in matrix actions on this node for a time. Spam does not know why. Spam only wishes to help. Spam wou--
ERROR FIREWALL BREACH
sPAm wishes to HelP >>>>>[http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1613260297/shadowrun-returns]<<<<< Wh* is th.th.this program t.t.aking *ostile a-action- -
ZZZZT]<<<<<

--Spam (23:28:01/04-04-74)

>>>>>[Connection severed by BULLDREK3]<<<<<

Smiley

• Omae
  • Full of bad Lulz
« Reply #1458 on: <04-04-12/2035:20> »
>>>>>[Your names are all on the guest list! Just head for the door on Friday, no need to wait in the line.

Me, I listen to pretty much anything. It helps me open my creativity to other instruments, techniques and styles. I hate most of what I hear but even those sometimes gives me ideas. That's how I found the sound for our band. Mixing ska, hardcore, metal and 20th century circus music for our first album and 1950s film noir movie music in the mix for our second album. I write, produce and mix everything our band does. I also like anything that I can dance with a partner.

How's life at sea Captain' Johnson? Hahaha! I'm closing in on the bastard, I'm sure he's already feeling cornered by now. Just a matter of time. I can't have a Free Spirit doing wetwork for someone else other than me! Speaking of life at sea... That's a fraggin' good idea! Let's fraggin' buy the most expensive Yacht I can find available for sale in Seattle!]<<<<<
       -- Smiley (20:35:35/04-04-74)
"Fun? Frag yeah! Always is when that involves a bucket full of drek!"
-Smiley

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #1459 on: <04-04-12/2044:11> »
>>>>>[Hmm. I had been thinking of getting a secondary residence in Seattle, for those times when I either need to go to ground, or want to entertain away from home. I've been looking at a couple options off and on, but I may have to look into that again once I'm back in Seattle. Only another week with the Starlet before she moves on to do her filming.]<<<<<

--Iceblade (20:43:23/04-04-74)
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

shrike

• Chummer
  • The rep is dead. Long live the rep.
« Reply #1460 on: <04-04-12/2258:00> »
>>>>>[Ice, if you need a place to hole up, Tarislar may be your best bet. I have a few connections there and can put in a good word for you. You may need to go 'incognito' though, those mlogs make you fairly recognizable. Drop by Speren and ask for me if you are interested.]<<<<<
     -- Shrike "iugulo ergo sum" (21:57:03/04-04-74)
Imar heron. Imar raen. Imar semeraerth. Imar milessaratish. Miriat tela li? Thiesat tekio tore li?

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1461 on: <04-05-12/0629:48> »
>>>>>[Yeah, I have connections there, too. I've gone to ground there once or twice, using the Laesa to provide protection. And the folks at the hospital know me. I go in every so often and work some healing spells when there's mass casualties. Also only place in Seattle I trust to go to get patched up when I need it. They like me because I can actually pay for my treatments, as well as doing the volunteer thing.]<<<<<

--Iceblade (06:29:34/04-05-74)

My Characters

Marak1972

• Omae
« Reply #1462 on: <04-06-12/0934:45> »
>>>>>[   Tarislar ... ya thats good for an elf but I think Trolls would get stopped and scanned . Racial profiling at its best  .]<<<<<

--Marak (09:29:34/04-06-74)
no no no thats a BIG BUG
green - speech
blue - thought

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1463 on: <04-06-12/1225:04> »
>>>>>[Think Tarislar's fun, try tangling with the Tir Border Patrol. Those jokers just love catching people crossing the border illegally. Just make sure you have someone waiting back where you came from, so when they dump you naked in the wilderness, with no memory of how you got there and no gear, someone can pick you up before the paranimals get to you.

Heh. I remember riding along with them during my army days. Cross training. Fun times. Caught a group of smugglers trying to run the border. Had some fun, then dosed them with laes across the border, and played cards to divvy up the loot.]<<<<<

--Iceblade (12:24:23/04-06-74)

My Characters

Marak1972

• Omae
« Reply #1464 on: <04-06-12/1310:44> »
>>>>>[Um ya Iceblade I'll think I'll pass. Seems my family are a Piasma's favorite chew toy. My dad had to get his legs replaced once and an arm another. So thanks for the invite buuuut no.]<<<<<

--Marak (1:10:23/04-06-74)
no no no thats a BIG BUG
green - speech
blue - thought

Smiley

• Omae
  • Full of bad Lulz
« Reply #1465 on: <04-09-12/1336:31> »
>>>>>[Well, a little late to post this but it was one hell of a show. The most fun I had in a gig since I started the band. I mean, when Anna asked the crowd, in a moment of what I would describe as "not being her at all", to see some titties and half the women gave her what she wanted. That was ridiculous! Hilarious what power being a musician in a popular band you can have... We love our very own Ork lesbian very much! Hahaha! Two songs played with Wild Cards, drum solo battle, two encores and a drekload of whiskey! What more can a band singer and guitarist can ask? Hope you guys had as much fun as we did!

Like I said a little late but I had to pack up for my next job. I'm currently in a T-bird, packing and armored like a motherfragger with a bunch of mercs heading for Bogota. Well somewhere in the hot zone jungle around Bogota. Won't say more but it's going to be a change not having to give so much of a drek about leaving small evidence behind.

War... It's FAN-TAS-TIC!]<<<<<
       -- Smiley (13:36:11/04-09-74)
"Fun? Frag yeah! Always is when that involves a bucket full of drek!"
-Smiley

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #1466 on: <04-09-12/1400:02> »
>>>>>[AND THAT'S WHY I'M CALLED "Murphy" YOU MOTHERSLOTTERS!

Yeah, got my arm broken.  At the elbow.  Also caught some shrapnel, a bit of Willy-Peter that I cut out myself with a combat blade, two bullets, and a whole lot of grief and pain.  Well, all I have to say is that it's never been written in any of the books I've read, but should have:  "That which has not killed you has made a serious tactical error".

Got smuggled out to the Cascade Orks, family, and spent some time in the tank healing up.  New bone, skin, tusk, and a whole lot of angry and planning.  Got back to town two days ago, and went Old Testament Wrath of God on all the people responsible for what happened.  Seems they thought I was soft because I was in a suit, and getting kids to do the work, subcontracting out.  Well, I'm not soft.  I'm from the fraggin' Barrens and never forgot anyone who helped me get here.

Speaking of, Mr. Iceblade, thank you again for that axe.  Nothing gives a huge bit of fear in a person's face like a pissed off trog holding a big fraggin' axe!]<<<<<
       -- Murphy (13:45:30/04-09-74)
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Kylen

• Omae
« Reply #1467 on: <04-09-12/1527:24> »
>>>>>[Was a damned good show, Smiley. I'll definitely have to look into getting copies of your albums. And all that booze, I swear to the gods I thought your drummer was going to pass out and topple his set by the end of the evening.

Good to see you alive and well Murphy, and that's a DAMN fine line for certain lines of shadow work. I'm gonna have to remember that one in case I ever find a pithy or witty moment in which I can use it correctly.]<<<<<

-- Card (14:26:35/04-09-74)
"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger." - Tolkien

"F*** subtle." - Dresden

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1468 on: <04-09-12/1559:26> »
>>>>>[Glad to see you settled accounts Murphy. Glad the axe came in handy again. I've said it before and I'll say it again, casting spells and knowing martial arts is fine, but nothing really makes an impression on someone like a good visible display of force. Whether it is a blade, a gun, or getting wreathed in an aura of visible energy and a shamanic mask as a powerful spirit possesses you, there are some things that just make more of an impact on people than any manabolt can. Magic may have been around for a few decades, but 'guy with a big ass blade' still resonates stronger with people than 'I can kill you with my thoughts'.

And yes, anything that tries to kill you and fails had best start running. Excepting dragons, of course. Dragon tries to kill you and fails, you thank whatever deity you pray to and keep on running. Anyone who tells you they aren't frightened when facing an angry dragon is either lying, crazy, or insanely powerful in their own right.]<<<<<

--Iceblade (15:59:23/04-09-74)

My Characters

Marak1972

• Omae
« Reply #1469 on: <04-10-12/0853:00> »
>>>>>[AND THAT'S WHY I'M CALLED "Murphy" YOU MOTHERSLOTTERS!

Yeah, got my arm broken.  At the elbow.  Also caught some shrapnel, a bit of Willy-Peter that I cut out myself with a combat blade, two bullets, and a whole lot of grief and pain.  Well, all I have to say is that it's never been written in any of the books I've read, but should have:  "That which has not killed you has made a serious tactical error".

Got smuggled out to the Cascade Orks, family, and spent some time in the tank healing up.  New bone, skin, tusk, and a whole lot of angry and planning.  Got back to town two days ago, and went Old Testament Wrath of God on all the people responsible for what happened.  Seems they thought I was soft because I was in a suit, and getting kids to do the work, subcontracting out.  Well, I'm not soft.  I'm from the fraggin' Barrens and never forgot anyone who helped me get here.

Speaking of, Mr. Iceblade, thank you again for that axe.  Nothing gives a huge bit of fear in a person's face like a pissed off trog holding a big fraggin' axe!]<<<<<
       -- Murphy (13:45:30/04-09-74)

>>>>>[Nothin makes ppl drek themselves like a really pissed off troll with a huge combat axe. I hope you gave as good as they gave you. From one troll to another or even trogg ...thumbs up  go get em]<<<<<

--Marak (08:59:23/04-09-74)
no no no thats a BIG BUG
green - speech
blue - thought