NEWS

[IC] Virtual Underworld 93

• 3498 Replies

Marak1972

• Omae
« Reply #1425 on: <03-31-12/1613:58> »
>>>>>[Sweet petunia!! I swear I hit him. Honest. Guys ....Iceblade! How the drek do you kill Morg..uh it...I have visions of those bad horror trids. DOn't go off alone, open locked chests behind a locked door etc etc. I know anyone got a rocket launcher...............By the by Ronin is in critical care . No clue if he's going to make it. Uncle Hope is bringing some serious magical stuff to take a look at him or so he says. I tell you one thing I'm not staying in one place too long.......ah hell I think he found me.....]<<<<<

--Marak (16:14:32/03-31-74)
no no no thats a BIG BUG
green - speech
blue - thought
Hello mon come on and letd get dis party started no

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #1426 on: <03-31-12/2016:05> »
>>>>>[Morg, even with a wraith helping you, you're no match for me. Even if you get past the border. By the way, your picture has been delivered to the TTPF, with the advisory that you're under the influence of a wraith. And I've spread the word to some of the smugglers I know as well. Tir Tairngir isn't the UCAS, kid. We know how to deal with Awakened threats.

Marak, keep cool. I know it isn't what you'd like to hear, but head through Glow City. The background count is high enough there that it should weaken Morg a lot. It will also weaken the spirit's ability to help him.]<<<<<

--Iceblade (20:15:10/03-31-74)
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Marak1972

• Omae
« Reply #1427 on: <03-31-12/2020:23> »
>>>>>[Ah man glow city. Why not just run for the border....duh I'd get shot.  Well time to be a nightlight. Hmmmm wonder if that Panther is still where ....oops zzzt]<<<<<

--Marak (20:20:10/03-31-74)
no no no thats a BIG BUG
green - speech
blue - thought

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1428 on: <03-31-12/2038:34> »
>>>>>[I don't believe it's a wraith per se.

Set him on fire. Then I'll be sure.]<<<<<

--Chrona (01:37:10/04-01-74)

Marak1972

• Omae
« Reply #1429 on: <03-31-12/2044:04> »
>>>>>[Fire ...really really. Drek right molotov his kester. I always loved bbq ....jeesh too dark. Anyways if I see him . I'll try fire bombing him for ya Chorona. If I live I'll let ya know..]<<<<<

--Marak (20:44:10/03-31-74)
« Last Edit: <04-01-12/0757:50> by Marak1972 »
no no no thats a BIG BUG
green - speech
blue - thought

Marak1972

• Omae
« Reply #1430 on: <04-01-12/0743:13> »

>>>>>[Just thinking on the fly and please everyone chime in. How about an exorcism. And does anyone know one. At the start I really didn't want to kill this kid, but thats slowly going away. The lights are on but no one is home kinda deal I guess. K I gotta go I'm setting a little surprise the next time Morgzilla finds me. I'm still open to suggestions people.]<<<<<

--Marak (07:44:10/04-01-74)
no no no thats a BIG BUG
green - speech
blue - thought

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1431 on: <04-01-12/0931:10> »
>>>>>[What you're talking about is a very specialized field, Marak. Most people don't have the skills to break the kind of link Morg's affected by. Your best bet is to shoot him, burn the corpse, cut off the head, and throw it all through a wood chipper, before salting the ground it falls on. Or if you know someone who can whistle up a Thor shot, that'd be fine, too. There is no such thing as overkill in a situation like this.]<<<<<

--Iceblade (09:30:23/04-01-74)

My Characters

Smiley

• Omae
  • Full of bad Lulz
« Reply #1432 on: <04-01-12/1300:04> »
>>>>>[Meh you guys are no fun. I just wanted to go on a random buying spree. You know... Acquiring random useless and expensive drek. Women? Really? How would that be different from my typical day? I am disappoint! But I did find the Chrome Kings of the '50's idea appealing so I bought my tickets and found a way to not be doing the lineup.

Although I don't really buy the "You are no match for me Morg" because in my opinion, anyone in the right circumstances with the right tools is a match for anyone, Ice is right about one thing. Just find enough firepower to obliterate him, destroy the body with termite and spread what's left to the four corners of the world, way easier than going through the trouble of finding the right spell caster. It's not like the guy is of any use to you anyway.]<<<<<
       -- Smiley (13:00:07/04-01-74)
"Fun? Frag yeah! Always is when that involves a bucket full of drek!"
-Smiley

shrike

• Chummer
  • The rep is dead. Long live the rep.
« Reply #1433 on: <04-01-12/1726:04> »
>>>>>[Marak, I suggest contacting the Seattle chapters of DIMR and the Draco Foundation. I have a 'friend' who works for them sometimes. She tells me that they study things like this. They have some impressive resources to bring to bear, both mundane and magical.]<<<<<
     -- Shrike (16:24:13/04-01-74)
Imar heron. Imar raen. Imar semeraerth. Imar milessaratish. Miriat tela li? Thiesat tekio tore li?

Morg

« Reply #1434 on: <04-02-12/0108:06> »
>>>>>[Marak it is toying with you. Hope said it is using Masking on people near you and feeding when you kill them. Any one know if going on a Meta-trek thingy and asking the Loa for help would work? He seemed mad last time and I don't want to get cursed even more...O I have some grass that is suppose to let you project and someone to help guide me to the Meta...Plane..hey I got one!...O and why do so many things that have to do with magic have meta in front of it! Is it just a fancy way of saying magical?]<<<<<

--Morg (01:08:33/04-02-74)

Marak1972

• Omae
« Reply #1435 on: <04-02-12/1232:13> »
>>>>>[Like I'm gonna listen to you Morgzilla!!!!!! I'm heading to the only place that can prob help me Draco something? By the way to the section of rat city or glow city that just had some urban renewal. The trap was a bigger explosion than I expected.....sorry. What the Drek did I do to get zilla guy so jacked to come after me?? Wait what.....................................]<<<<<

--Marak (12:32:33/04-02-74)
no no no thats a BIG BUG
green - speech
blue - thought

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1436 on: <04-02-12/1844:38> »
>>>>>[Any 'urban renewal' you could possibly do to Glow City (up to and including a Thor shot) would be a major improvement. The mana in that place burns. If you can, follow Shrike's suggestion. The Draco foundation will have better resources to deal with such things. Of course, if you've got a decent SIN, you may consider heading into one of the better parts of town, and putting in an emergency call to the Knights. Let them know there's a crazed mage on the loose, and let them have at him. Or if you have friends in the Yakuza or one of the other syndicates, they might be able to help, as well. Basically, get someone to bring as many guns as possible to the party. At this point, the Knights may be your best bet, especially if you can lead him close to one of their main precincts.]<<<<<

--Iceblade (18:44:23/04-02-74)

My Characters

Smiley

• Omae
  • Full of bad Lulz
« Reply #1437 on: <04-02-12/2032:16> »
>>>>>[Just giving the heads up... We, boys and girls of Thanks for Coming Out, are playing with Wild Cards at The Skeleton this Friday. We'll be playing with Mozart 68 and Strings of Madness as opening bands. This was a very last minute booking, the good fellas of Wild Cards needed a headliner replacement and thought of us. There will be others playing too all night but that'll be the main event of the night. Tickets are free for VU93 members, just say you'll be there. It would be really nice to share the planks with Grim Aurora one of the days.

Speaking of music, I'm curious, what's your favorite genre chummers? What drek are you listening to these days?]<<<<<
       -- Smiley (20:32:39/04-02-74)
"Fun? Frag yeah! Always is when that involves a bucket full of drek!"
-Smiley

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1438 on: <04-02-12/2141:08> »
>>>>>[Classical.]<<<<<
       -- Chrona (02:40:39/04-03-74)

Marak1972

• Omae
« Reply #1439 on: <04-02-12/2155:15> »
>>>>>[Well anything with a good beat...I guess.....drek how is he finding me so quickly.....
I'm heading to Draco ant want to come and lay down fire. I need all the help I can get. I sent them a heads up but haven't heard squat back..]<<<<<
       -- Marak (22:35:39/04-03-74)
« Last Edit: <04-02-12/2233:55> by Marak1972 »
no no no thats a BIG BUG
green - speech
blue - thought

Register