NEWS

Chummer won't let me add Delta Amloid.

• 9 Replies

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« on: <05-13-12/0051:34> »
Hey did this happen to any one else ?

Chummer won't let me add Delta Amyloid or the Carbon one or Kevlar weave thing. Did this happen to anyone else ?
« Last Edit: <05-13-12/0112:54> by Basic »
--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #1 on: <05-13-12/0120:02> »
By the strictest of RAW you can only add it to clothing or Armored Clothing (from the main book) although in NPC stats you see it added to other clothes with armor ratings. I'll try to add it with mine and see.
REJOICE! For bad things are about to happen.
la vida no vale nada

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #2 on: <05-13-12/0125:49> »
I am trying t o add it to the ones from the main book. The Armored jacket.
--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #3 on: <05-13-12/0131:18> »
Happened right after I updated it today.

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #4 on: <05-13-12/0135:23> »
I was only able to add it to Armored Clothing, the actual Armored Clothing from the core book, not to any other clothes that happened to be armored (Lined Coat, Armored Jacket, Auctioneer Line).
la vida no vale nada

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #5 on: <05-13-12/0204:06> »
So you can't add it to armor jacket or Camo suit ?

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #6 on: <05-13-12/0210:56> »
I was only able to add it to Armored Clothing, the actual Armored Clothing from the core book, not to any other clothes that happened to be armored (Lined Coat, Armored Jacket, Auctioneer Line).

Any Way I change it back to letting me add to any of the clothing like the armored jacket ?
got the ok from my GM for it.

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #7 on: <05-13-12/0239:45> »
Not that I could find. Maybe message the creator and see if he'll add it as a houserule.
la vida no vale nada

Medicineman

• Ace Runner
« Reply #8 on: <05-13-12/0331:14> »
So you can't add it to armor jacket or Camo suit ?
by RAW You can add it only to armored Clothing (4/0) and the collections from Arsenal( Cyberpirate Collection f.E.)

Hough!
Medicineman
http://english.bouletcorp.com/2013/08/02/the-long-journey/
---------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1V7fi5IqYw
---------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RYlAPjyNm8

Tsuzua

• Omae
« Reply #9 on: <05-13-12/2303:54> »
The rule of thumb I've seen a lot of people follow in my experience is the one outlined by JMHardy here.  Is it RAW?  Not really unless you take his posts as RAW.  There's a strong argument that it's RAI and with SR's very sloppy terminology, that's good enough for many.