NEWS

LFG: NE CT, NW RI, and South Central MA

• 2 Replies

_Pax_

« on: <04-29-12/1136:29> »
There's three of us here who'd love to get into a regular group - all forty somethings, so you can just imagine how hard finding a group is, now.  Not like when we were all kids in highschool, eh?

Jame Rowe

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <05-22-12/1607:35> »
I don't know if you can get up to Boston on a weekly/biweekly basis but I'm looking for a Shadowrun game (4E is what I have but I'm willing to learn) at Pandemonium.

benedictmercury

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <06-02-12/1213:44> »
Pax, I was trying to reply to you over on Dumpshock, but I can't get the admin to approve my account and I can't contact the admin until they approve my account....

We're in New Haven.  We have four guys in a regular biweekly game with rotating GM duties per story.  It's not pure Shadowrun in the strictest sense, but we're using 4E rules and most setting information.  We've dialed down the familiarity with magic some, to restore its rarity, awe, mystery and horror.  Races, including dragons, remain, but again, the heavier-duty supernatural shit is remote, poorly understood, and terrifying.  We've set our game in Truth or Consequences, NM, a sector city and major international suborbital hub, and the only spaceport that flies to the first and only lunar colony.  This is entirely of our own design.

I know it's more of a hike than you intended, but goddamn is this game fantastic.  If it's worth it to you to look further into it, drop me a line.