NEWS

What Knight Errant was in charge of before 2072.

• 23 Replies

Kontact

• Prime Runner
  • You called?
« Reply #15 on: <04-13-12/0237:18> »
I remembering them taking over for the "Peace Force" in Tir Taringire, but can't recall why I think so..

Black

• Ace Runner
  • Rocking the Shadows since 1990
« Reply #16 on: <04-13-12/0259:17> »
Hmmm... I remember that too.....  6th world alamac entry somewhere.... i think...
Perception molds reality
Change perception and reality will follow
SR1+SR2+SR3++SR4+hb+++B?UB+IE+W+sa+m-gmM--P

rasmusnicolaj

• Omae
  • Не бойся смерти
« Reply #17 on: <04-13-12/0412:26> »
I think you two good sirs are correct

Will have to look it up now  ;D

Rasmus
Deplore killings made in the name of religion. Can't it just be for fun?

rasmusnicolaj

• Omae
  • Не бойся смерти
« Reply #18 on: <04-13-12/0421:10> »
Hmmm, couldn't find it.

Ares would be in charge of Detroit to right? Isn't that their corporate headquarter??

Rasmus
Deplore killings made in the name of religion. Can't it just be for fun?

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #19 on: <04-13-12/0714:54> »
Peace Force is still the Police, Army, and Border Patrol in the Tir. The Information Secretariat has gone through some changes at the top, but still remains an effective intelligence agency/secret police.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

chinlamp

• Newb
« Reply #20 on: <04-13-12/0723:47> »
Peace Force is still the Police, Army, and Border Patrol in the Tir. The Information Secretariat has gone through some changes at the top, but still remains an effective intelligence agency/secret police.

Are they government owned?

Also, who runs the Salish Police?

CitizenJoe

• Ace Runner
« Reply #21 on: <04-13-12/0736:00> »
The Salish tribe is in charge of the SSC Rangers and Border Patrol.  They also have another force in the wake of the Tsimshian thing but I can't remember their name now.  They were mostly led by the Cascade Crow and the Makah Tribes.  In any case, all the tribes contribute in to the Rangers/Border Patrol but the laws are different in each tribe.  Local enforcement is done with the specific tribes with the Salish in an administrative role.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #22 on: <04-13-12/1015:35> »
Wouldn't the Cascade Orks have some kind of position in Border Guarding?  I mean, if anyone knows about smuggling...  ;D
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #23 on: <04-13-12/1424:05> »
The Tir Tairngir Peace Force is the national Army, Police, and Border Patrol all in one. They aren't 'government owned', they are an official part of the government. Every Tir citizen of a certain rank or below has to do mandatory service, which also means that every Tir citizen has biometrics on file, and that those wageslaves in the corporate compound outside Malek'thas? They're all combat trained. Sure, they're not Ghosts, but they've all got a few solid years of knowing how to kick ass. Plus, if you grew up in the Tir (and don't know a hacker who can crack an iceburg) then the government has files on you, including biometrics, and maybe even blood samples.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters