NEWS

Horizon & Deus

• 87 Replies

SpiderWord

• Newb
« Reply #30 on: <02-06-12/1302:04> »
This is more interesting than expected! Grats my lovely guinea p-ehm chummers. Yes. Chummers. Thanks for sharing your ideas!
"Where's the Dragon?" *Stomped*

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #31 on: <02-06-12/1308:02> »
This all just made me think about the implications of a technomancer travelling to the Endless Archive and recovering Deus' code core - it is, after all, data which has appeared on the Matrix.  Hrrm.
Ooooh. THAT sounds like an interesting run. Perhaps something for one of the short stories in a future book?
NOVEL!!!
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #32 on: <02-06-12/1313:00> »
Thinking more about this, if Deus changed his code to throw off pursuit, a Resonance Realms search wouldn't find his old code, would it? It would find the new code.

Unless every version of everything that's ever been on the Matrix could be found there. In which case that opens up a whole new can of worms. Perhaps using Morgan's old code to 'heal' Mageara? Having the Deus of the Arcology chat with Deus in his current form (which I'll say is Pulsar until we have evidence otherwise)? Mirage and the e-ghost of Captain Chaos showing up on Jackpoint?
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #33 on: <02-06-12/1316:24> »
> What the hell is this, 'Jack?  A closed system, limited users, limited outgoing information...  WHAT THE FRAG???
> Captain Chaos

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #34 on: <02-06-12/2111:53> »
Thinking more about this, if Deus changed his code to throw off pursuit, a Resonance Realms search wouldn't find his old code, would it? It would find the new code.

Unless every version of everything that's ever been on the Matrix could be found there. In which case that opens up a whole new can of worms. Perhaps using Morgan's old code to 'heal' Mageara? Having the Deus of the Arcology chat with Deus in his current form (which I'll say is Pulsar until we have evidence otherwise)? Mirage and the e-ghost of Captain Chaos showing up on Jackpoint?

I still want the Cap's E-Ghost living in a character's CHN.  ;D
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #35 on: <02-06-12/2152:49> »
Whose CHN?  Kane's?  /dev/grrl's (It's where she learned to hack)?  FastJack's?  Slamm-0!'s and Netcat's, getting ready to teach their son Neo-@ propaganda?

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #36 on: <02-06-12/2246:13> »
Whose CHN?  Kane's?  /dev/grrl's (It's where she learned to hack)?  FastJack's?  Slamm-0!'s and Netcat's, getting ready to teach their son Neo-@ propaganda?

I mean a character I build. I think that'd be awesome.

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #37 on: <02-07-12/0313:42> »

Or maybe release both Crash 1.0 and Crash 2.0 worms together to bring The City down. Ive always been curious about why/how The City coruption began :p

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #38 on: <02-07-12/0314:55> »
I blame bureaucrats and lawyers.  Of course, I blame them for almost everything, so that's not much of a stretch to the imagination.  :P

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #39 on: <02-07-12/0316:18> »
I didn`t meant Vancouver ;)

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #40 on: <02-07-12/0320:18> »
I didn`t meant Vancouver ;)
I was thinking Toronto, but then again, I blame Toronto for almost everything, so that's not...  ;)

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #41 on: <02-07-12/0320:56> »
 :D

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #42 on: <02-07-12/1243:02> »
I blame bureaucrats and lawyers.  Of course, I blame them for almost everything, so that's not much of a stretch to the imagination.  :P

Hey! We've got a lawyer in our gaming group, and he's a pretty cool guy.

JustADude

• Prime Runner
  • Madness? This! Is! A FORUM!
« Reply #43 on: <02-07-12/1244:44> »

Must be a prosecutor. Everyone knows the bad rep is based off disability and defense attorneys. ;)
“What is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right.”
― Albert Einstein

"Being average just means that half of everyone you meet is better than you."
― Me

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #44 on: <02-07-12/1249:30> »

Must be a prosecutor. Everyone knows the bad rep is based off disability and defense attorneys. ;)

Public defender actually.